[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say you found a vulnerability in 4chan. Would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Black.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Black.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
Let's say you found a vulnerability in 4chan. Would you report it or keep it to yourself?
>>
The free 4chan pass seems nice. I hate captchas.
>>
>>61954765
>moot era
>hiroshimoot era
exploit
>>
Depends on what I could do with the vulnerability
>>
>>61954882
Get access to sys.4chan.org admin panels.
>>
>google captcha
>vp8
>no audio webms

Sounds like vulnerabilities to me. Except 4chan devs are complete idiots and won't fix these.
>>
>>61954922
screenshot or it didn't happen
>>
>>61954922
That's small fish. I would rather see the secret FBI backdoor interface. Now that's real trophy material.
>>
>>61954936
I was just saying if you could.
>>
>>61954922
Can you remove all janitors who joined after 2016?
>>
>>61954989
I would delete everything.
Brick the server.
Let this fucking place die.
>>
File: 1451398642514.png (1MB, 3588x2108px) Image search: [Google]
1451398642514.png
1MB, 3588x2108px
Can't believe it was a macfag.
>>
>>61955004
>Implying that any content here is worth deleting.
>>
>>61954859
Moot era was full of retards who would save anything as a .js file and run it because someone on the internet told them to, definitely exploit if moot era.
>>
>>61954922
Use it to delete /pol/.
>>
>>61955432
This but unironically.
>>
>>61955432
You want them in the other boards?
>>
Wait, wasn't the source on git or something a long time ago? Or a bounty program? I don't remember.
>>
>>61955007

that fucking sticky will bullet points

jesus christ its like some shitty grocery store job initiation where they try to make cashiers believe they're actually important and apart of the "team"
>>
>>61955007
i wonder if you could use html if you knew the name of that checkbox
>>
File: 1502945505281.jpg (482KB, 1920x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1502945505281.jpg
482KB, 1920x1074px
>>61954765
I would ban all the admins, archive the entire site to a single RAID setup, and then wipe the host servers.

Then I would hold 4chan's entire history ransom, for one million dollars and on one condition: /pol/ is deleted and the GNU copypasta would be integrated into the home page.

Oh, and FBI -----> Out.
>>
>>61955450
You mean like they are right now?
>>
>>61955498

my favorite is that any board other than /tv/ /v/ /pol/ the janitors will actually move to /bant/ and issue a warning

but on those boards themselves you get the 3 day trope

also i love the warning about not giving more than 3 days, because thats the cutoff for someone to complain, so instead they throw out 3 days like fucking candy

i also love the fact they keep banning streamable.com which is a fucking webm/mp4 with audio hosting site that's clean and easy to use and visit but they ban for the fucking "advertizing streamers" like its a fucking twitch stream or something and they're fucking idiots

maybe fix your fucking board to accept raw mp4 or webms with audio like wheels did over 5 years ago when he started 8ch

theres even a fucking built in option on the NATIVE board settings drop down menu to silence webms by default, so that "jump scare" bullshit excuse is no longer valid

also the major inconsistencies of /tv/ moderation

there was literally a thread about fapping to kstew up for hours 2 days ago

meanwhile you make a thread discussing an actual actress who happens to not be over 18 and they ban for literally "all discussions need to pertain to actresses and their roles" which is completely baseless
>>
delete everything except /pol/ and watch the butthurt roll in
>>
I would destroy this goddamn place
>>
I think I'm close to finding a sql injection.
>>
>>61955767
no
>>
>>61955789
Yes.
>>
>>61955805
No
>>
>>61955767
You may be more likely to find a blind injection.
>>
>>61955789
It's possible.
>>
I would stick it in my pooper and then post pics
>>
>>61955662
this, I'd like if /pol/ was merged with /g/, flags, white supremacy, jealousy of the Jewish success, etc.
>>
>>61955833
Maybe...
>>
the obvious answer is to make 4chan server and all visitors mine bitcoins for me.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.