[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to seriously spend the rest of my life trying to create

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 38b.jpg (154KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
154KB, 1400x1000px
I want to seriously spend the rest of my life trying to create an good-enough Kurisu Ai to talk to.

I want to start by writing a simple ANN.

How do I write an ANN that can, say, add numbers?
>>
>want to make an autistic ai
that's probably actually feasible
>>
>>61947065
kek
>>
File: 1469253603646.png (101KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
1469253603646.png
101KB, 680x535px
>she will NEVER EVER be real
>>
>>61947090
the feels, man
>>
Any ideas?

I just want the basic structure of a neuron.

I assume the "magic" is in the training program, that can add, remove and change neurons at will.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 639x452px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 639x452px
>>61947029
>>61947154
>add numbers?
Do this, then do gradient descent. Guess what w1 and w2 will be.

Read a book.
>>
>>61947065
Kurisu is cute, kys shitstain.
>>
>>61947198
thanks, any reading material you recommend?
>>
The moment you figure out what ANN is, you'll realize that you can't "talk" to it

Just get a fleshlight and a body pillow
>>
>>61947335
I don't want sex.

I want somebody to talk to.

Also, I know ANNs do one thing only.
But they are the base for Ai, are they not?
>>
i want an autistic qt Ai so bad
>>
>>61947471
"AI" outside of the concept of video games (where is a has strict definition) is a meme/buzzword, there is no artificial intelligence, it doesn't exist

Neural network is just a convoluted classification algorithm
>>
File: 1502800067277.png (944KB, 4600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1502800067277.png
944KB, 4600x2400px
>>61947568
so, what are our brains then?
are you saying we are magical?

I'm sure given enough ANNs and computing power, I can simulate Kurisu..
>>
>>61947029
what language though?
>>
>>61947891
doesn't matter.

I know C, C++, C#, java, python

I've used C and C# the most.
>>
Any books I you guys recommend?

I've already enrolled myself in "Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic" for next semester, its a postgrad subject, but luckily I can pick it as elective.
>>
>>61947878
Materialism dictates that our brains are dictated by mechanistic processes that can be reproduced.

However, the current state of neurology doesn't give us near enough information to ape a sapient being even without taking processing power into account.
>>
Get a Replika. Train it yourself.
>>
alright this is now the dedicated Ai thread
>>
>>61948046
So, that's it?
I'm going to die alone?
>>
>>61948021
"How to kill yourself fast if you're dumb animeposter"
>>
>>61948083
embrace idealism
>>
>>61948095
The funny thing is that I've been here 10 years and never gave a shit about anime.
This is literally the 4th anime I watch in my life.

I don't what what it did to me.
Perhaps it made me realize how bad I want somebody like her to spend my days....
>>
>>61948083
We all die alone anon.
>>
>>61947029
dumb animeposter
>>
>>61947878
>so, what are our brains then?
Science genuinely doesn't know

But for starters, a five year old kid is still smarter than all the processing power google can harness for their neural networks
While neural network can tell apart images of cats and dogs, it has no "abstract" concept of what cat is, or photography is, it operates with pre-programmed labels, formulas and binary data
Same goes for chat bots, they have no "understanding" of words, they just glue strings together based on a complex algorithm, imitating language. Tay bot wasn't any more intelligent than an magic 8 ball toy.
>>
>>61948197
Yeah, I get its impossible...
But what am I supposed to do?

At least I have to try.

I won't find a girl irl.
>>
>>61948197
>Science genuinely doesn't know
That's bullshit, we have a fair idea how the brain broadly works now. Just not the details.
> a five year old kid is still smarter than all the processing power google can harness for their neural networks
This tells me that you've never opened a neurology textbook.
The latest estimations put the processing power of the human brain around 38 petaflops.

The hard part is the software, not the hardware.
>>
>>61948236
>I won't find a girl irl.
Bullshit. You're just not even looking.
If you were bitter from trying and failing at least I'd understand, but that's not the case, is it?
>>
>>61948259
N-no...
>>
>>61948128
You need to learn how to let go anon
Be like a ball in a mountain stream
>>
>>61948333
Trips of Taoism
>>
>>61948242
>The hard part is the software, not the hardware.
This.
Hardware is breddy gud but the problem is the software abstraction and layers only make it harder to keep up with the harware plus there's not a lot of good programmers these days because the demand for code monkeys is too much.

low level ~ more errors but more power
hig level ~ less errors but more virtualization and awaiting user input/event (e.g., security)

writing 5GL is hard..
>>
>>61948021
NN and related are good but I strongly suggest assembly (RISC processors assembly are recommended over x86 if you wanna try making an SBC /single-board computer).

Try philosophy books. Logic and philosophy.
Read about syllogisms and logical arguments.
Jungian philosophy is nice too. Try reading about Jung's cognitive functions. Psychology, philosophy, neurology, technology.

>>61948128
>I don't what what it did to me.
>Perhaps it made me realize how bad I want somebody like her to spend my days....
The author of this anime(or vn/game) knew something. The anime characters have 'humanity' embedded in them which is why it strikes as if "they exist" while attacking certain personalities (me included). They have cognitive functions and it is highly likely that you're attracted to her because it complements your congitive functions. Find out about it. Personalities compliment for partnership, supplement for friendship, contrast for business.
You'll probably guess what Kurisu's personality is.
Rarest personalities for girls are ~ INTJ, INFJ, ISTJ, ISTP.
IMO: they're hard to find because they tend to avoid people (or dishonest people I think)
Most girls are SFs or NFPs. [spoiler]Kurisu is probably an INTJ imo[/spoiler]
To anti-MBTI shills:
Don't even throw the MBTI crap here. I'm referring to the Jungian cognitive functions and 4letter MBTI is way easier to remember.

>>61948333
333=have faith in humanity and be kind to others. It's a hidden message for you. I just decrypted it for you to know.
>>
File: animu pape.jpg (381KB, 934x663px) Image search: [Google]
animu pape.jpg
381KB, 934x663px
>>61948083
4chan killed my inner self to, you're not allone :)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.