[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get my old man one of those amazon echoes or dots for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: echo_feature._CB526147196_.png (63KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
echo_feature._CB526147196_.png
63KB, 480x340px
Should I get my old man one of those amazon echoes or dots for his birthday? I'm not trying to spend too much desu
>>
well??????????

his birthday is in 4 days lads
>>
fuck this slow ass board. I ask an honest answer, I get no responses. Fuck this.
>>
>>61941240

How old is he?
>>
>>61941774
People are too busy shitposting about smartphones.
Some guy I worked with used to use the smaller one in your pic to classic music and it seemed to work quiet well. The voice command thing wasn't as shit as I expected.
m8 if you want an actual opinion just fucking google reviews of it or something. I don't even know what the fuck those things are
>>
File: 1496003566832.jpg (68KB, 350x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496003566832.jpg
68KB, 350x560px
>>61941240
>Wants a opinion
>Doesn't simply use google to search up reviews
Are you retarded?
>>
get him a hammer and a 6 pack of beer

something more constructive will come out of that than any big black talking dildo
>>
>>61941793
Thanks asshole. Worksafe board.
>>
>>61941819

>>61941878
I dont want some namefags opinion, idiot

>>61941919
he doesnt drink
>>
Alexa is amazing. I use her for music and all the radio stations. The timer is easy and convenient.
I can't wait for Amazon to integrate android phones into this so I can get texts and calls through it.
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 1200x800px
>tfw too smart to not consult 4chan for birthday presents for parent
>>
+1 on the big black dildo
>>
^big^black^dildo^
UhmYou have your answer already op?????????
>>
>day after day it sits there
>always listening
>they use the keywords to know what your family wants or needs
>suddenly advertisements personalized for you are everywhere
>you're on a list for words like "bomb, gun, Trump, tulpa, Roswell, Allah"
>they know where you're going from you saying it, your phone keeps them tagged to you
>every time you leave dad's place they start listening on your phone instead
>now they want to see you, so your camera is their new best friend
Yeah, it's pretty useful for like weather and shit, but so is a phone.
>>
>>61941240
I would expect him to want one, and I would expect you to know better than to give him one. Stop trading people's privacy in exchange for not having to use their hands.
>>
My grandmother has a dot and loves it. Go for it, anon.
>>
>>61941240
>botnetting your own father
You're sick, dude.
>>
Alexa, why doesn't my son visit me anymore?
>>
>>61946299
lmao best post of the night
>>
Get him a cool knife or boots or a pair of pants, Amazon shit just spies on you,
>>
>>61941240
if you hate him so much as to consider this, then just get him a piece of paper with present written on it
>>
File: 1-Hero_EarlGrey.jpg (85KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1-Hero_EarlGrey.jpg
85KB, 750x750px
>>61941240
Get one of these instead. It's only $50 but still has Amazon Alexa and it's a moderately nice speaker for itz price
>>
>Introducing your father to the botnet
You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.
>>
Why not just hand him a pile of human feces? Lower power draw and it doesnt botnet your house

Plus its bio degradable
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.