[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Programming for morons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: DG0S9tvVoAAwXVU.jpg (85KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
DG0S9tvVoAAwXVU.jpg
85KB, 640x560px
What's the easiest way to build an application with little to no actual programming know-how? Currently I use autohotkey to bodge together solutions.
>>
that sounds good enough. Thats how one of my coworkers got started back in the day

I guess take something you've built in autohotkey and try to re-write it in python.

You'll be googling a lot, maybe youll learn something

Good luck
>>
>>61929041
I know you're trying to encourage me to better myself but I work 60 hours a week and really just need an easy way to do this without having to dedicate a bunch of time to it.

Should I just pay a programmer then?
>>
File: capitalism1414011942717s.jpg (18KB, 250x114px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism1414011942717s.jpg
18KB, 250x114px
Pay someone else to do it for you.
>>
>>61929156
>I work 60 hours a week and really just need an easy way to do this without having to dedicate a bunch of time to it.

Yes, Python.
>>
Depends on what you want to do and depends on how much of the 'bodged' AHK scripts you actually understand. The anons suggesting Python are probably on the right track, but even rudimentary application development requires time you don't seem willing to invest.
>>
>>61928939
>>61929156
What would your reaction be if someone said the following:

>I have no actual construction knowledge, and I do not have time to learn any, but what is the easiest way for me to build a fireplace?
or
>I have no actual medical knowledge, and I do not have time to learn any, but what is the easiest way for me to become a doctor?
>>
>>61930218
I would hand them the guide the military gave out to the solders it didnt want to spend the time to train that taught them the basics of first aid.

for construction I would say youtube videos
>>
>>61930305
There are also tutorials and videos that teach programming. If you do not have time for those, then it is possible that you will not become a doctor, or never build the fireplace yourself.
>>
>>61928939
what are you trying to do?
>>
>>61930348
fair. But there is a difference between learning programing and following a step by step for a single build of a fire place.

You can build a fireplace with about as much understanding as it takes to copy/paste things into your command line.
>>
>>61929156
>an easy way to do this without having to dedicate a bunch of time to it.
You should have realized by now that nothing worth doing is ever easy.

The only way people become good at programming is due to experience, there is no other way. If people could become programmers in a few hours programming wouldn't be better paid then waitering.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.