[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IOS Destruction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

With the upcoming release of IOS 11 it is far from overdue that come up with a concept to break more Iphones

This thread will act as a spitball competition where you can throw out your ideas and pick what you think will be the best, along with providing concept art if you wish

I've been throwing around the idea of "IOS Rumble" with a few autists I know. The rundown of the idea is that IOS 11 introduces a new feature that detects when your phone is dropped through the accelerometer and will begin to heavily use the vibrate feature so when the phone hits the ground the forces cancel out. One of the main benefits to this idea is that not all phones will break if you drop them, leading people to drop their phones and if they are not broken and completely fine then they will proceed to tell others "yes it totally works" leading more and more people to believe it as apposed to with apple wave where everyone suffered their phones blowing up. Then again it's just a simple thought thrown out at lunch.
>>
k
>>
>>61928218
>namefag
>>
>>61928176
There was a /b/ thread a couple of months ago, people had some thoughts about claiming the new iphone to be modular with a removeable battery, I thought that you could get people to shove shit into the lightning port or maybe getting a screw driver into it. A bit more complex than putting shit into the microwave, however if tech rax could drill into the iphone than I think it could be possible.
>>
>>61928176
shitty, misguided idea. do something useful
>>
>>61928277
apple "chisle"

based off of artist like Michelangelo apple has the courage to make the iphone fully modular, as you can now take the back off to replace parts by just simply putting a screw driver and hammering in to iPhone to show the inner beauty.
>>
>>61928176
That's funny, because the iphone 8 will literally be unbreakable. Silicone glass and Durablium as materials will kill the competition
>>
File: 1498344420228.jpg (129KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498344420228.jpg
129KB, 1200x800px
>>61928314
>ishit
>unbreakable

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH
>>
>>61928176
>>61928308
Why don't we use the new "if you bring in your 7 we'll give you an 8" thing to our advantage?
If you have a broken iphone and turn it into an apple store you'll get a free upgrade. Fuckers will literally smash their phones
>>
>>61928218
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>61928297
>>61928314
Also
>>>/lgbt/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.