[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UMPCs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

File: umpcdesign1.jpg (35KB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
umpcdesign1.jpg
35KB, 460x304px
Now that the gpd pocket is officially bad, are there any other good options for umpcs in
>current year
?
>>
>>61923583
a phone with your 40% keyboard attached with tape
>>
Wait for raven ridge. Current intel based UMPCs are fucking dogshit.
>>
File: IMG_20170816_103520.jpg (1MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170816_103520.jpg
1MB, 3456x4608px
I actually have a pocket, and I don't mind it. It has its flaws but overall is well built and very useable.

Free to answer any questions.
>>
>>61926049
Does the clitoris mouse feel too low? There's a reason why thinkpad clitoris mouses are between G H B
>>
File: GPD trackpoint moved.jpg (2MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
GPD trackpoint moved.jpg
2MB, 3456x4608px
>>61926393
>There's a reason why thinkpad clitoris mouses are between G H B
Why the fuck do people keep insisting on having the clit between GHB on these things. Can you fuckers not see that the clit and the area it slides in is as large as one of those keys? Do you honestly think you'll be able to comfortably type when a good portion of each of those keys would be the clit? See pic related and remember that the key spacing is comparable to the old 7" netbooks where your finger were larger than the key caps (and those didn't use chiclet keyboards).
>>
>>61923583
Bad? I haven't been looking at reviews.
I was thinking of buying one..
>>
>>61926393
The clit placement is fine. I use middle finger for cursor movement, index left click, ring right click.
If you want to do anything serious I would probably use a BT mouse with it.

Keyboard is also fine, except the offset can be a little annoying. The caps being close to A is actually a non issue. Haven't once hit it by accident. Swapped backspace and delete with autohotkey and it's perfect.
>>
>>61923583
>officially bad
Hello there Mr. Shitposter. Perhaps you'd like to point to this vast pool of data that lets you ascertain this point? Oh, what's that? You're just pulling random notions out of your ass. Well! Good to hear I suppose!
>>61926049
How's the keyboard compare to other laptop keyboards? As in, the feel of the travel etc. I was thinking of getting one and tethering it an iphone if I ever needed internet access on the go.
>>
The keytravel isn't shallow, you can definitely feel each keypress.
Any complaint about the keyboard will be with the layout but not the feel of the keys.
>>
>>61929739
obviously shit, cant believe people fell for this chink bait
>>
>>61929920
obviously shitpost 0/10
>>
>>61926049
What do you use it for?
How does it "feel" for your usage?
>>
>>61930141
I also want to know this.
>>
>>61930141
I honestly picked it up as a novelty.
So far I have mostly just been tinkering.

With a mouse I have found it productive with emails and most work tasks. The main advantage is that it can competently handle multi tasking vs an android phone or tablet.

I'll do a fair bit of traveling for work so will be using it where I would normally just struggling with my phone.
>>
>>61931067
Can you use it for longer than 20 mins without cramps/posture issues?
>>
>>61926049
can you play 10bit anime on it?
>>
>>61931138
Yeah, its fine on a desk. You can also use it on your lap but its shitty to type on. It's somewhat comfortable to hold with two hands and thumb operation. It has a touch screen if the keyboard and clit fail at a task.
I have used this thing docked with mini hdmi, mouse and keyboard. Worked fine.

>>61931230
Haven't tried.
>>
>>61931346
Thanks for answering, I appreciate it. Might buy one but the price is step af.
>>
>>61931346
Do you have the Ubuntu version? How is it?
>>
These things look very cyberpunk, I like it
>>
>>61931439
Heard Linux support was shot, can someone confirm?
>>
*Shit
>>
>>61926049
how are youtube 1080 60fps videos working out?
>>
File: 20170425010433112ul1z0m.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
20170425010433112ul1z0m.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
Thoughts on pic related? Been dying for a handheld emulator device but not sure if this is worth $400...
Anything similar anyone can suggest if anything?
>>
>>61931439
Nah, win 10 version.

>>61931526
No issues at all with 1080 60fps.
>>
>>61932031
The pocket with separate gamepad will be slightly better with bigger screen, more ram and better cooling system but more expensive.
>>
>>61926049
I have the Win, I feel the trackpads are just too much of a pain and the keyboard being off center stops fast typing.
I feel like buying the pocket, but not sure how big it is. So far $400 on a Win, $200 on a Vaio P, and after all this I just don't feel like I need an x86 portable anymore. I'd still like something small with a keyboard, but if I wanted I could just throw linux on my Vaio P, and I really couldn't be fucked.
Might buy another vaio P, gut it, and put an orange pi inside. I'd have to break out those eagle skills again tho.
>>
I'm thinking of picking up a lenovo Ideapad s9e, anyone had any experience with them in the past?
>>
>>61933219
why not get a x200 201 220 or 230
>>
>>61933252
Already have an X230, and a T420. Going on a long trip, with a fairly aggressive weight limit and want something that I don't care too much about if it gets damaged, mainly for sshing back into my network and vim usage (with an actual keyboard).
>>
Are there any 7inch or smaller Bluetooth keyboards with a phone dock out there? Preferably with a nub mouse too
>>
>>61923583
The Pocket is not bad, best UMPC I've ever seen, but it's expensive, that's why people shit on it.
>>
>>61929920
So you're calling it shit without even owning one.
Option discarded.
>>
>>61926695
Yes. Look up the Sony Vaio P. It worked fine for it.
>>
I have no idea what you'd do with such a tiny computer such as the pocket, please enlighten me.

Coding/"working on your novel"™
>Keyboard too small, can't be comfortable for longer than five minutes

Browsing the web
>A phone or tablet is 10 times more comfortable

Watching movies
>See previous

Actual work
>See point 1

I dunno man. Looks comfy but it will probably end up in a drawer after four days. If someone can tell me differently, please do.
>>
I wish the OQO model 2+ came out, Atom goodness on an UMPC that also looks stylish sounds like heaven
>>
>>61923583
I wouldn't say it's bad. It's just overpriced for what it is...
>>
>>61933912
Judging by your post you're just making assumptions and have never actually used it or related.
Pretty retarded.
>>
>>61934446

>Judging by your post you're just making assumptions and have never actually used it or related.

>I have no idea what you'd do with such a tiny computer such as the pocket, please enlighten me.

Yes, that was exactly what I'm saying.
So

>please enlighten me.
>>
>>61926049
I'm jelly as hell. Hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>61926049

How is the keyboard?
>>
>>61934514
You listed a few things. You just denied them right away because you don't have experience with it.

It would be pointless to argue with you.
>>
>>61936008

Can you sat least say that I'm wrong at those points or nah?
>>
>>61933825
The Vaio P was also a bit wider than the old 7" netbooks and had a normal width keyboard. If you ever used one of the old 7" netbooks like the Asus EEE series you'd know that there is no way you could add a trackpoint and not end up bumping it every time you tried to press G H B.
>>
>>61933825
This keyboard is just not wide enough. Besides the nub is perfectly useable where it is.

>>61934958
The keyboard is generally quite good, comparable to any standard laptop keyboard.
It has some layout issues that are mostly fixed with autohotkey. The small size and offset in the middle row does make for some mistakes when trying to touch type.
Lack of dedicated F key row is a little annoying when attempting to perform keyboard shortcuts, but can be forgiven due to the sheer compactness of the unit.
>>
>>61933912
I feel like the only possible use for this are old games and visual novels
>>
File: 1502777782742.gif (2MB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
1502777782742.gif
2MB, 537x537px
>>61929936
The Amazon description isn't even in proper English. It was likely translated out of Chinese by someone with limited experience.

Stop shilling gpd shit
>>
>>61939806
you really should do like your image for being a dumb racist dumb fuck racist
>>
>>61933912
>>Keyboard too small, can't be comfortable for longer than five minutes
I've written entire chapters on my galaxy phone

a man sufficiently dedicated can use one of these things
>>
File: 1501180919168.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1501180919168.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
>>61941133
Obvious shill

I know Chinese people. They write like that if their English is bad.

The ADVERTISEMENT on Amazon in the description does not have proper wording. It's improperly translated, dumbfuck.

What kind of retarded Chinese company can't even construct a sentence. Really gives me faith in the product.
>>
>>61941964
oh okay
>>
>>61941133
HONG CHING CHONG
>>
>>61942057
CHING CHING CHONG CHONG!
YOU WANT RICE?!

I MAKE YOU RICE AND DOG, OK!
>>
Thanks for bumping the thread, at least.
>>
Are any older UMPCs that are cheap now worth it?
>>
>>61942683
Read from people who have bought Sony Vaio Ps that they are excruciating to use due to how slow they are, even so far as to get keyboard input lag.
>>
>>61932031
gpd makes an android based one. I've emulated on pc's, inexpensive tablets, my cell phone, raspberry pi. Fuck those. The Gpd XD (the android model) is superior to them all. No input lag on the controls, there's atleast 6 emulators that allow me to configure EVERYTHING to the way i want it, and the mother fucker has yet to show me ANY lag on ANY game i've thrown at it. It emulates all the way up to dream cast OUT OF THE BOX. although i prefer to use the john emulators on the play store and classic boy for playstation and sega. GPD XD. Get them while they still exist.
>>
File: smug Carmack.png (402KB, 469x498px) Image search: [Google]
smug Carmack.png
402KB, 469x498px
>>61943231
>the GPD XD is superior to a PC for emulators
>>
>>61923583
The pyra is better
https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/pages/pyra/
>>
>>61943529
>Comparing an apple to an autistic orange that doesn't exist yet.
>>
>>61942683
Even at the $325 I spent on my VAIO UX I'd say it's worth it, you just have to know what you're getting into.
>>
File: mqkzdl.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
mqkzdl.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Pocketfag reporting.

>>61926393
No. GHB seems more intuitive to me but at the end of the day it doesn't feel any different.

The clit itself is awful. Replace it with a ThinkPad soft rim or classic dome. Soft dome (like the stock clit) is too slow. Top of the classic dome deteriorates quickly. Soft rim is good except it leaves a small ring mark on the screen when you close the lid. You can see it in my photo but it's not visible in normal use and it wipes right off.

>>61929739
>>61934958
The keyboard is ok. I am mostly used to it. Typing feels good. Most of the keys are big and spaced well. Placement of some keys is weird but I have started getting used to that too. Overall, I can type fast but I make the odd mistake and I have to slow down to hit some of the weird keys like [, ], \, and ;.

>>61931138
Yes.

>>61931230
Yes, at 1080.
>>
>>61943529
>still not actually for sale
Face it, it isn't going to happen just like the Neo900 (which is now so massively outdated that it wouldn't be worth it even if it did actually come out).
>>
>>61931439
I bought the Windows version and installed Ubuntu with the community respin project. I am running 17.04 with GNOME on X11. It works pretty well.

I can't get touch input rotation to persist when it resumes from sleep but others don't have this issue.

My install is a bit Frankensteined: I respun 17.04 with Unity/X11 then switched to GNOME/Wayland then to GNOME/X11 then changed BIOS images then transitioned from the community respin project (which died) to the community Ansible project. So probably a fresh install with the Ansible project works better.

USB-C only works for power, not data. But there is work fixing this proceeding successfully.

Charging is slow. It approximately maintains the current battery level while plugged in, neither charging nor draining. It can charge a little or drain a little depending on load. If you power down it charges very fast.

I would like to use it docked at a monitor/mouse/keyboard but when I plug in my 32" 2560x1440 monitor it keeps the density I've configured for the Pocket's 7" 1920x1200 screen. Not very useful. I see some hacks for this on the Arch Wiki's HiDPI page but I haven't tried anything yet.

>>61933912
> Coding/"working on your novel"™

I use it for programming. It is not bad. My only complaint is the placement of [, ], \, and ;. But I am getting used to it.

> Browsing the web

It's actually great. You get full desktop sites instead of gimped mobile sites. You can hold the device around the hinge and navigate with the touchscreen, and switch to the keyboard when you need to type or mouse precisely. Firefox has good touch support in Windows, and Linux provided you forcibly enable e10s.

> Watching movies

Agreed, a tablet is a little easier to hold. But this does the job just fine.

I love the Pocket because I can get real work done when I'm not at home without lugging around a laptop. I can take a long walk to class, the park, etc. and work on it. I can travel with it without a dedicated bag.
>>
File: 81wvKrGI-jL._SL1500_.jpg (427KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81wvKrGI-jL._SL1500_.jpg
427KB, 1500x1500px
I carry my Pocket in this bag along with a notebook, pen/stylus, headphones, and a multitool. The pocket fits perfectly.

>>61939746
It is great for visual novels.
>>
>>61943529
>$700 for the base model
>worse specs than a 4 year old smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S4 had a quad core A15 instead of a dual core and was clocked 100 MHz faster)
>no official release date yet other than "2017"
>still haven't worked out manufacturing the cases
>4 GB model experiences random crashes and the devs don't know why so that will push back the release date further
This thing gets shittier each time I look at it. How are people still hyped for this? I'm willing to bet it won't be released until some time next year at least given the problems they're having, at which point it will have specs worse than a 5 year old smartphone while still costing as much as a new flagship model and will be competing with the updated GPD Win 2.
>>
>>61944101
>$700 for the base model
Economies of scale.
>worse specs than a 4 year old smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S4 had a quad core A15 instead of a dual core and was clocked 100 MHz faster)
No controller, no full Linux support, no keyboard on the old phones
>>
>>61944115
>Economies of scale.
That doesn't change how paying $700 for what will be worse than 5 year old phone specs at least when it's finally released, when current options like the GPD Win are already more powerful and cost less is retarded.

>no full Linux support
You could run Linux on top of Android on a phone that isn't 4 years old currently and have more resources available than the Pyra running Linux natively. Hell, you could get an old Nexus 5 and run KDE Plasma Mobile on it and have better specs.
>>
>>61944250
>That doesn't change how paying $700 for what will be worse than 5 year old phone specs at least when it's finally released
that would be a valid point if it was a cellphone.
>You could run Linux on top of Android
In other words, no full Linux support, plus we're back to the lack of a gamepad and keyboard, not to mention phones have shit port selection compared to this and lack multiple fullsize SD slots.
>>
>>61944274
>that would be a valid point if it was a cellphone.
>when current options like the GPD Win are already more powerful and cost less is retarded.
>In other words, no full Linux support
>Hell, you could get an old Nexus 5 and run KDE Plasma Mobile on it and have better specs.
lrn2read

>plus we're back to the lack of a gamepad
Throw in a god damn bluetooth one, at least it's something you can actually purchase.
>>
>>61944324
>>when current options like the GPD Win are already more powerful and cost less is retarded
Not comparable. The Pyra's open hardware with first party Linux support, plus it has things like an optional 3G radio, potential for upgrades, etc.
>Hell, you could get an old Nexus 5 and run KDE Plasma Mobile on it and have better specs
I said full Linux support, not running a distro in a chroot in Android.
>Throw in a god damn bluetooth one
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>61944344
You guys are arguing about a device hasn't been released, may never be and will already be obsolete if it ever does....
>>
>>61944394
And?
>>
>>61944344
>Pyra's open hardware with first party Linux support
...and this affects me how?

>plus it has things like an optional 3G radio
Speaking of dated specs, just add another $150 to the already high price and you may be able to use it a couple years before cell carriers start dropping support for 3G because 4G will have already been out a fucking decade by the time this gets released.

>potential for upgrades
Gee, I can't wait to throw more money at something that's already expensive just to make it able to compete compete with hardware a couple years newer (but still a couple years behind the curve). They'll probably charge another few hundred for an upgrade processor board so you can pay over $1000 when you can still get better specs for half that from elsewhere currently.

>Fucking disgusting.
Yet actually purchasable.

Oh and look at this, another device without massively outdated specs that will be running emulators better than the Pyra by the time the Pyra actually comes out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Switch
>>
>>61944394
welcome to /g/
now get out
>>
>>61923583
DOS palmtops were the only good ones to begin with because they ran on AAs and weren't trying to cram a high-resolution graphical desktop interface onto a tiny screen with a shit unusable keyboard

Facebook toymakers need to get off their asses and revive foldable full-size keyboards and integrate shortcuts/hotkeys again like Microshit did with Windows Mobile, then maybe mobile systems will be usable for tasks you'd want a UMPC to handle.
>>
>>61944446
>...and this affects me how?
...and I said this affects you where?
>Speaking of dated specs, just add another $150 to the already high price and you may be able to use it a couple years before cell carriers start dropping support for 3G because 4G will have already been out a fucking decade by the time this gets released.
I don't know why I said 3G radio, I meant cellular radio, and it's 4G.
>Gee, I can't wait to throw more money at something
You don't seem to want it anyway, why would you not be able to wait to throw $0 at something you've already thrown $0 at?
>They'll probably charge another few hundred for an upgrade processor board
I'd imagine so
>Yet actually purchasable.
Irrelevant. A cellphone + bluetooth keyboard and/or gamepad is ass compared to a palmtop
>Switch
It's just a rebranded tablet with some bullshit added. Size and form-factor make it incomparable plus it still lacks a keyboard.
>>
>>61944344
>potential for upgrades
Yeah, Packard Bell told your dad the same thing about the 486SX he paid out the ass for when the Pentium was rounding the corner. Drop-in CPU upgrades have always been an expensive disappointment at best and a total scam on average, it amazes me how people sheepishly trust this kind of "it doesn't matter if it's shit now, just upgrade it later!™" horse shit year after year. The only "upgrade" that would do that limp piece of trash any good is a full board swap, or a trip to the thrift store so you can buy something better with the tax write-off.
>>
>>61944562
>Yeah, Packard Bell told your dad the same thing about the 486SX he paid out the ass for when the Pentium was rounding the corner
Joke's on you, the first computer my dad bought was a Gateway in 2006.
>it amazes me how people sheepishly trust this kind of "it doesn't matter if it's shit now, just upgrade it later!
Notice how I used the word "potential," you illiterate twat.
>The only "upgrade" that would do that limp piece of trash any good is a full board swap
It basically is a full board swap. The CPU's mounted on a daughterboard and the motherboard's essentially a board that connects the ports and input devices to the daughterboard.
>>
>>61944549
>...and I said this affects you where?
So you admit there's no reason for someone to base a purchase off that and it's an irrelevant detail?

>Irrelevant. A cellphone + bluetooth keyboard and/or gamepad is ass compared to a palmtop
...and a $700 base model palmtop with shit specs that hasn't even been released yet is a really stupid purchase when compared to a $300-$400 palmtop with better specs that came out last year. It doesn't matter that you can spend hundreds more making that $700 palmtop compare spec wise to the currently available $300-$400 model.

>>61944562
The CPU upgrades for the Pyra are different from normal CPU upgrades now days. A better comparison would be the "accelerator board" CPU upgrades for the older Amigas and Apple Macintosh computers where there was actually a significant potential for improvement. Of course this depends on them actually offering decent upgrades.
>>
>>61944605
Considering what a big deal a lot of Pyratards make of it when they kick around that "potential" word, I'd still say you need to dig a little deeper to pull the cock out of your mouth. The idea of someone designing a worthwhile CPU upgrade for a non-standard niche device like the Pyra is fucking laughable, let alone the idea of actually making it and selling it in meaningful numbers.

It may not be your only reason for wanting one, but the fact that you take it even remotely seriously hints at the broader delusion Pyra shills exude bountifully.
>>
>>61944605
Gateway in 2006? They were still around then?
>>
>>61944675
>So you admit there's no reason for someone to base a purchase off that
I admit there's no reason for YOU to base a purchase off that, since you apparently don't care about it. Believe it or not, your opinions are not almighty law.
>...and a $700 base model palmtop with shit specs that hasn't even been released yet is a really stupid purchase when compared to a $300-$400 palmtop with better specs that came out last year
I'd hardly consider a cellphone a palmtop, and modern cellphones may be more powerful but their overall specs are worse.
>Considering what a big deal a lot of Pyratards make of it when they kick around that "potential" word, I'd still say you need to dig a little deeper to pull the cock out of your mouth
I'm not even remotely close to a Pyratard, I'm just arguing in favour of the device.
>It may not be your only reason for wanting one, but the fact that you take it even remotely seriously
I don't take it remotely seriously that it'll ever happen. All I said is that it has the potential to be upgraded, which is an undeniable fact.

>>61944707
They were
>>
>>61944734
Forgot to quote >>61944697
>>
>>61944675
That's not wrong, though I was never a fan of accelerators either. You're still bottlenecking that G3 on a shitty old NuBus board with a fossilized chipset and equally dated I/O. The Pyra probably wouldn't have all of those issues since it's an SoC solution, but I'm definitely willing to bet that anything made for it, if ever, would be low-volume and utterly pathetic.
>>61944734
Sure then, I'll give you the "potential" in this case. I still fucking hate the Pyra though and wish it and GPD shit weren't the future of the form factor. I find their shills utterly obnoxious.
>>
>>61944734
>I'd hardly consider a cellphone a palmtop, and modern cellphones may be more powerful but their overall specs are worse.
I was talking about the GPD Win, the same palmtop that I've been brining up constantly because it's the only new palmtop you can actually buy.
>>
>>61944794
Well I'm arguing with multiple individuals, the other keeps bringing up cellphones. As far as the Win goes, see >>61944344
>Not comparable. The Pyra's open hardware with first party Linux support, plus it has things like an optional 3G radio, potential for upgrades, etc.
>>
>>61944821
>Well I'm arguing with multiple individuals
I've brought up both cell phones (since the Pyra uses an ARM processor and it demonstrates how long ago those processors were available in devices generally considered to be less powerful than a palmtop) and the GPD Win since it's an actually purchasable palmtop that manages to cost significantly less than the Pyra while offering better performance.

>The Pyra's open hardware
You haven't given any reason why anyone should give a shit about this.

>first party Linux support
Not worth several hundred extra considering people have already got Linux running on the GPD Win.

>potential for upgrades
Already addressed by both me and the other poster. "Potential" doesn't guarantee shit and you're going to end up sinking a few times as much as the GPD Win to get performance comparable to the GPD Win, if new processor boards are actually even made.

You can't claim that two products that target the same niche are somehow not comparable due to having slightly different features.
>>
>>61944950
>I've brought up both cell phones (since the Pyra uses an ARM processor and it demonstrates how long ago those processors were available in devices generally considered to be less powerful than a palmtop)
Oh okay
>and the GPD Win since it's an actually purchasable palmtop that manages to cost significantly less than the Pyra while offering better performance.
You've made your point clear that the Pyra isn't on the market yet, spamming it isn't going to change anything. And again, they're two entirely different devices for different people.
>You haven't given any reason why anyone should give a shit about this.
People who care about open hardware will. Even a bumbling fucking moron could see why it appeals to freetards.
>Not worth several hundred extra considering people have already got Linux running on the GPD Win.
that's like your opinion, man.
>"Potential" doesn't guarantee shit
I challenge you to show me just one of my posts where I said otherwise.
>You can't claim that two products that target the same niche
It's not the same niche. the niches may overlap, but they're not the same.
>>
File: pico_051.jpg (39KB, 680x468px) Image search: [Google]
pico_051.jpg
39KB, 680x468px
>>61923583
MiniPC + Phone
>>
>>61945738
Gross
>>
>>61932031
It's shit. They shouldn't have put a keyboard on it. There's no reason to get it instead of GPD Pocket.
>>
>>61933912
Browsing the web on mobile is shit. Most sites aren't optimized for smartphones and the layouts are retarded.
>>
>>61933912
>browsing the web on a phone or tablet
It's neat and all until you want to type.
>>
>>61945738
T H I C C
H I C C
I C C
C C
C
>>
>>61945738

I don't get it.
>>
>>61932031
I like it but it is a little heavier than I had expected and the L1/R1 don't feel right they get a little stuck.
Thumb sticks don't click either, they placed L3/R3 in an awkward location.
Don't expect it to do AAA well, but for titles that you could run on an iGPU it is neat, managed to play last remnant maxed out with little issue, struggled to get divinity running smoothly even after knocking down a lot of settings.
Dpad is not horrible still feels a little mushy, doesn't blow a candle to an Xbone controller's dpad, the ABXY buttons feel a little soft but by no means bad.
The analog nubs are not bad probably the best part.
Keyboard is not comfortable for prolonged use, but I can type faster with it than I would on your standard capacitive touch screen.
Battery life lasts me a fair while when not using the fan and not playing anything particularly intensive. Can get fairly warm after a while on a heavy workload.

I mostly use it as a backup device in case my main desktop, a streaming device so I can watch shit from my network drive while laying down, and light mobile gaming device.
UMPC with x86 and sliding keyboard+gamepad that doubles as a phone phone would be nicer.
>>
>>61945738

The fuck is this.
>>
Final bump
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.