[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I convert to Linux? I know gentoo is a stupid meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 10

File: Conan_logo1.jpg (15KB, 408x398px) Image search: [Google]
Conan_logo1.jpg
15KB, 408x398px
Why should I convert to Linux?
I know gentoo is a stupid meme so please recommend a good distro too.
>>
>>61920706
Gentoo is a good distro. My favorite is Bunsenlabs.
>>
Gentoo is childish
Arch is r*ddit
Debian is red pilled
>>
File: taytay-confuse.gif (607KB, 600x301px) Image search: [Google]
taytay-confuse.gif
607KB, 600x301px
Linux is a kernel, not a religion.
You probably mean GNU/Linux.
>>
Well. Linux Mint
>>
>>61920706
I dunno, maybe you shouldn't. The main reason I got into using it was that programming on Windows was a nightmare compared to Linux, and I keep using it because it's a lot more secure, much more customizable, and just feels better. Consider what you want from a OS.
Ubuntu is the obvious choice for newbies, but if you're tired of that meme I recommend that you check out Manjaro.
>>
File: 1500397821656.webm (3MB, 828x790px) Image search: [Google]
1500397821656.webm
3MB, 828x790px
Linux From Scratch
>>
>>61920831
Linux is an OS. go back to sucking on that jew's tiny dick.
>>
>>61920706
Install Ubuntu. Ignore the memes.
>>
>>61920924
I'll have to wait for your mom to finish.
>>
>>61920787
devuan is even more so though
>>
>>61920706
Gentoo 2
>>
Install Void Linux.
>>
File: 1495066399866.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495066399866.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
>>61920706
>>61920706
There's literally no good reason to switch to Linux, everything you can do on Linux in Windows you can do it easier, however you should consider using it if:
>you're a programmer
>you're paranoid about privacy
>technology is your hobby
>you don't use Adobe software
>you don't play vidya
>you like to customize everything on your PC
>you like to compile software from source
>you like the idea of the user working for the OS and not the other way around
>>
File: 1455550957214.png (250KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455550957214.png
250KB, 700x600px
>>61920706
>Why should I convert to Linux?
With that attitude you shouldn't. Just stay where you are and forget Linux. It's not for you. The benefits of it are very obvious which means you discarded them and want some other reasons.
>>
>>61920787
You missed last Debian conference with Linus.

More like SJW pilled.

Personally i recommend Mint or Ubuntu as first distro. After getting used to things something else.
>>
>>61921359
/thread
>>
>>61920924
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>61921359
You're joking right? Everyone needs to start somewhere. You were new to an OS other than Windows/OSX too at one point, I'd bet.
>>
File: 1480747374915.png (20KB, 665x162px) Image search: [Google]
1480747374915.png
20KB, 665x162px
>>61921804
My Linux has no GNU cancer. Fuck off commie trash.
>>
>>61921848
Why would people need to spend their time and energy convincing someone to use a system they don't want to? After that someone fixes his attitude he can get plenty of help using it. Before that he's just annoying background noise.
>>
>>61920706
I switched, much faster than fucking windows. Windows is a piece of shit tbhfamalam
>>
>>61921938
>he uses router OS as his main OS
just install BSD at that point, it's more useful
>>
>>61920706
Fedora all the way! Just elegant.
>>
>>61920706
You don't have to pay for it and you get a terminal. Everything else is pretty much the same except you don't have access to some games and some software.
>I know gentoo is a stupid meme so please recommend a good distro too.
Every Distro is essentially the same except for the package manager and how to install them. Easy and work out of the box distros are Ubuntu, Mint and Sabayon.
>>
>>61921938
I am a communist and I approve of GNU.
>>
>>61923050
Also no spyware
>>
>>61921184
Your post is so misleading, you obviously don't know Linux and it's ecosystem. You can't do everything easier on Windows. You even contradicted yourself. For example programming is a lot easier on Linux. You have all the tools you need directly accessible via CLI (git, ssh, gcc) and these programs (among quite every other) are way more easier to install on Linux simply using your distro package manager. You don't have to search the Web for a shitty proprietary windshield installer full of malware. Your Linux computers will run as well as the first day for decades. There is actually plenty of reasons to use Linux over Windows, whereas the reasons to use Windows are only related to the fact that some companies only compile their software for Windows, not to the OS itself.
So : GNU+Linux does everything Windows does and it actually does it better.
It's only up to people to Adobe to compile their shit for it. It would be easy to do so, but they just don't for marketing reasons.
>>
>>61920706
KDE Neon
>>
>>61923161
I didn't said is better, I said it's easier.
For anyone who isn't a technology enthusiast or a programmer using the terminal isn't easy, let alone intuitive, yes, eventually it's faster and better to use the terminal but then again better != easier and some people just aren't willing to waste their time learning to use bash.
You can use Windows without even knowing that PowerShell it's a thing, but you can't use Linux without knowing that Bash it's a thing. And that's the reason why Linux's userbase is so small.
>>
>>61923954
you can use Ubuntu without bash
just give me one example why would a "normal" user would have to require a tool that doesn't have GUI frontend.
The reason why userbase is so small is almost all computers come with Windows. Let's assume one day all pre-built computers are coming with Ubuntu. Would people really bother reinstall Windows, even though installer is harder than the Ubuntu's installer?
Thank God Desktop age is dying, more and more people are choosing smart phones instead of bulky, uncomfortable and heavy computers. This would mean in 10 years only gaymers and programmers will use desktop imo
>>
>>61920706
We don't care if you do, we're not salesmen.

I personally use Linux because I enjoy it. You can try it and if you like it then cool, and if not then just don't use it.
>>
>>61920706
If you were proficient enough at using Windows, then I doubt you would feel the need to switch. It doesn't respect your freedoms, but it's a solid operating system.
>>
>>61924104
>you can use Ubuntu without bash
Don't lie, you have to use it even to install a package. (pic related)
>inb4 Ubuntu Software Center
We both know that Ubuntu doesn't have every single package in its repos, e.g. Spotify.
>just give me one example why would a "normal" user would have to require a tool that doesn't have GUI frontend
But that's exactly my point, the average user doesn't need a terminal at all, but that's the problem, Linux forces you to use bash but Windows doesn't force you to use PowerShell (or CMD)
>The reason why userbase is so small is almost all computers come with Windows
Yes, but not really. (pic related, again) Apparently Ubuntu isn't as user-friendly as Windows.
>>
>>61921359
You fucking faggot. Im obviously asking out of curiosity.
>>
>>61921984
Youre a faggot. Was I supposed to beg you fucking beta cuck
>>
>>61924258
Another butthurt faggot detected
>>
>>61926138
>>61926161
>>61926190
What an ugly mouth. Go wash it with some bleach. Also stay away from Linux.
>>
>>61920706
CloverOS, it's basically Gentoo fused with Bunsenlabs
>>
>>61926486
>Also stay away from Linux.
Made me lol. Leave Linux alone! But yeah that anon is clearly upset about something IRL and is looking to repair his ego by making 3 consecutive "you're a faggot" posts on an anonymous board.

>>61926138
>>61926161
>>61926190
Get it out of your system, kid? Now... stay away from Linux.
>>
>>61926021
>that subpixel font rendering
Are you that anon with a weird monitor?
-
I've installed Mint on office computers for a real estate company. All the tools that they need (wifi printers support, browser, libreoffice, etc.) are working fine. Nobody from that office even knows what a terminal is. They are very happy because literally everything 'just werks'.
So, yeah, if you have limited computing needs - you can easily use GNU/Linux without CLI. Though, to be honest, learning some simple commands for a package manager and basic system settings is far from rocket science and can be learned in an hour or two. It's just that people are scared of a black void of a terminal where you can't do anything by guessing and hitting random elements of an interface.
>>
>>61920768
Say on the subject of bunsenlabs

I just downloaded it today and I really like it. But I dont like how it looks I tried installing a theme but I need root password.
How do I activate root password?
>>
>>61920706
gentoo
>>
>>61920706
Don't convert to Linux unless you really want to. The reasons I like it are as follows.

No forced updates
Updates, when applied, are fast to download and install.
A lot less likely to get infected with a virus or Malware. Stay away from shady sites and you'll never have any issues.
Almost 0 fragmentation.
Can run on older machines and make them usable again. Adding an SSD makes a huge difference.
Lots of different distros to choose from to suit your preference.
Free and just werks. Wifi chips are a common problem for some, but something like Panda wifi usb adapter fixes that.
If you're like me, you enjoy having something new to mess around with.

Now for recommendations. Ubuntu MATE will almost hold your hand if you're not used to Linux. I prefer Mint Mate for
a better first time experience. If its too much for the system, go with XFCE. But again, If you're not genuinely interested
it learning Linux, maybe you should stick with windows. A live USB is always good for trying it out.
>>
>>61920706
Idk, i like it, you use it if you like it.
>>
>>61926486
>>61926511
Stop shitposting you sensitive girls
>>
Well you should try out linux mint cinnamon. If you need system for home purposes (youtube surfing common websites libre office stuff and maybe some little gaming on steam), it will be perfect. Its easy to use but it still allows you to do what you want.

If you want to lear linux for... more advanced IT purposes, Debian is your bro then.

Ubuntu is like between debian and mint.

And of course you should learn to manually partition your disk for linux, in mint or ubuntu is not hard. Well what partitions you need? Well most classic is to set 3 partitions
1. ext4 mounted as "/" - this is a root partition for your system and programs you install.
2. linux swap - it works as bonus ram.
3. ext4 mounted as "/home" - in this partition you can keep your documents, downloaded stuff, images, music videos etc.

And when it comes to size of partitions. Recommended is to set your linux swap to double size of your RAM (So for 2 GB ram you set 4GB for linux swap partition etc.)

For root partition "/" well 30 gb is okay for basic purposes but if you need more space because for example you gonna use bigger programs (Like some games on linux steam, for example dota 2 and team fortress 2 have very big size) you should give this partition more space.
And for "/home" partition you use all disk space left.
>>
>>61920706
If you're asking this question, then you shouldn't. Not trying to be an asshole, I'm just saying.
>>
>>61926021
I'm not lying though,
adding a ppa has a GUI
downloading a .deb package and installing it has a GUI
If you don't compile from source, there is no need to use CLI
there are retarded people who adds ppa with CLI for some reason
>>
>>61920706
It's an operating system, not a religion.
>>
If you have to ask you shouldn't. If you need to use linux you will naturally start using it. There is no point of going out of your way to use linux unless you have autism.

Generally the two roads into linux is getting into servers or getting into programming. Don't use a tool for its own sake.
>>
>>61926021
People search for stupid installers on Windows, why couldn't they look for a simple Spotify deb when needed?
A normie using Linux will NEVER have to use the CLI, you're totally wrong. The anon earlier pointed the good point, and even Microsoft knows it. They are shipping Windows with all computers you buy, and above all, equip schools with Windows to familiarise children with their obscure tool. It doesn't matter if Windows is less intuitive, they have time on their side.
>>
>>61920706
>I know gentoo is a stupid meme
Compiling from source isn't a meme you dickhead.
Just stick to windows 10 since you don't know any better.
>>
>>61920706
Ignore all these faggots. Slackware and Void are the only distros i can reccomend with a clean conscience that isn't autistic shit like Gentoo. Really, it doesn't matter very much what you use, but I would highly avoid shit like System D like the plague. Memes aside it's the worst thing that ever happened to GNU/Linux, and whatever you do don't use fucking Arch.
>>
>>61920706
Install mint to start getting used to it. Then change to something better.
>>
Arch, Gentoo, or Void. If your a brainlet ubuntu. Don't listen to memers
>>
in the next episode of /g/

>waaa why freetards are so elitists and obnoxious??? I wanted to use linux but nobdy helped me
>>
>>61920787
>meme terms
>>
>>61934672
What's wrong with SystemD?
>>
>>61920706
dont use gentoo
emerge is written in python and takes a lot of time to do anything like installing or searching
>>
>>61926021
I just installed Arch last night. It's my first time using Linux and it's taking some getting used to; it makes me appreciate all the shit I took for granted in Windows. I just setup MPC-HC on Windows to look great and was disappointed at how bad the video quality on both VLC and MPV was. Is there a player for Linux that doesn't make video look like shit?
>>
File: 1441128282943.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441128282943.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>61920706
Why not just try it for yourself? You can install a *nix distro directly from the Windows Store. There's no real downside to doing it this way and you don't run any risk of screwing yourself over with partitioning and etc.
>>
>>61934782
http://www.draketo.de/light/english/top-5-systemd-troubles
http://judecnelson.blogspot.com/2014/09/systemd-biggest-fallacies.html
https://chiefio.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/systemd-it-keeps-getting-worse/
>>
>>61934930
What's the problem with Arch?
>>
Linux is superior because its code is open source with the exception of proprietary blobs which are entirely optional. This allows you to view and audit the code for error or insecurities, as well as modify it if you so please. Additionally, Linux is portable to virtually any system with a working C compiler. Lastly, Linux has faster IPC because of its monolithic design, allows an extreme degree of customization from the level of the GUI to the level of the bootloader, and is 100% free to use.

Gentoo is the best possible distro for those who have the knowledge to wield it. In fact, it's probably less of a distro and more just vanilla Linux with the portage framework, a few kernel source patches and a custom init system. This allows a higher degree of customization than other distros in turn allowing you to optimize the OS for a certain usage scheme or purpose. In fact, NASDAQ uses a modified version of Gentoo Linux (there is no such thing as an unmodified version of Gentoo) to run its exchange servers.

A good general purpose distro I recommend is Debian, if you care more about your time than absolute optimization. It is stable and has all relevant packages while allowing you to opt for even newer versions at the cost of stability. It has a graphical installer as well. The only caveat is that it uses systemd, which doesn't matter for most people although you may dislike its scale and feature creep. In my opinion however, systemd is excellent for ezpz server management and setup.

For an experience akin to more common proprietary operating systems that does the hard work for you, Ubuntu is perfect. Unless you want to you will never have to touch a command line, even when using a package manager as the developers provide a GUI for it.

In conclusion there is literally no reason to not use Linux other than games or software incompatibility (can be solved using virtualization and hardware passthrough).
>>
>>61935106
Why should I use Gentoo instead of Arch?
>>
>>61935201
Arch, contrary to popular belief, is very different from Gentoo. It is a binary distribution as opposed to Gentoo, whose package manager compiles from source down to the kernel. Additionally, Arch is devoted specifically to bleeding edge releases of packages. This means that Arch is very unstable. Lastly, Arch uses systemd, which is not a problem on its own but this means that the only real customization done is selecting which packages one wants to install. Therefore Arch has an entirely different specialization than Gentoo. Although it does provide a degree of customization the only things you do on an arch install are partitioning the disk, running install scripts, and installing the boot loader. Hence, for maximum optimization, Gentoo is the only choice.
>>
>>61935363
> It is a binary distribution as opposed to Gentoo
The AUR compiles from source.
> This means that Arch is very unstable.
I've personally found Arch to be more stable than any other distro.

What extra customisation does Gentoo let you do when you compile from source?

Doesn't compiling everything from source take forever? I've heard of nightmare scenarios where people have to leave their computer compiling all night every night.
>>
>>61920706
Start with something like linux mint or elementary.
>>
>>61935487
You should know how long it takes to compile something.
>>
>>61921359
/thread
>>
>>61935543
It depends on the software.
>>
>>61920706
Linux Mint, it's an operating system built for normal people.
>>
>>61920706
why should i convert to islam?
>>
File: Superpower_by_2020.jpg (9KB, 639x445px) Image search: [Google]
Superpower_by_2020.jpg
9KB, 639x445px
Fedora is your best bet for a well-supported, modern, fast, stable, and reasonably secure distro.

I use Fedora on my T420 and Void on my X60. Use what works best for you, but as someone beginning in Linux, I think you should stick to *buntu or Fedora desu.
>>
>>61935711
Because it's the final true religion
>>
>>61920706
it's easy. use ubuntu 16 with windows theme or mac os x yosemite theme (like i do)
>>
>>61935487
>The AUR compiles from source
correct. No customization tho
>What extra customisation does Gentoo let you do when you compile from source?
Portage has an excellent feature called USE flags, which are parameters given to the package manager that allow features and compatibility with other software in the package to be enabled and disabled arbitrarily. For example, if I opt to use pulseaudio on my system globally, I can edit make.conf, add useflag "pulseaudio" and have all future packages that support it compiled with support for pulseaudio. in the case that I want to disable pulseaudio for a specific package or even a version of said package, I may edit package.use and add the option =package-x.x.x-rx -pulseaudio

Another way I can customize my Gentoo system, although not specific to Gentoo, is kernel configuration. In most distros, the kernel comes as a binary with all loadable modules compiled for easy hardware detection. This results in a fat unoptimized kernel that is often slow and undesirable for performance-critical usage or autists. In Gentoo, you manually configure and compile the kernel yourself with the alternative of genkernel, which automatically detects hardware and generates a kernel configuration. The downside of genkernel is that all automatically generated configuration options are loaded as modules. For example, if I desire I may compile my kernel to use the new BBR algorithm instead of Cubic for TCP congestion, which in some cases may result in significantly increased internet speed.

>Does compiling everything from source take forever?
On initial setup it may take time to build the kernel and base packages. My Thinkpad X220 uses an old Sandy Bridge i5 cpu and built the base packages and kernel in about 3 hours, using the compiler flag -j3 which tells the compiler to run 3 simultaneous compile jobs (2 logical cores plus one because speed). Browsers and office software take a long time as well, but using modern hardware certainly helps.
>>
>>61920706

Clearly.. you probably shouldn't. If GNU/Linux had some major advantage for you then you wouldn't be asking this question.

Download ISOs of Linux Mint, Ubuntu and Fedora and make bootable USB sticks and see what they are like. If you like'em then go ahead and install them, if you have a spare old computer then install on that one and try GNU/Linux out for a while.
>>
>>61935711
You shouldn't unless your life depends on it.
>>61935738
Go away this is a christian board.
>>
>>61935804
Kys /g/ doesn't follow a corrupted and gay-marriage-accepting religion
>>
>>61935823
Where does it say fag marriage is Ok?
>>
>>61935823
KYS, because your satanic hindu offshoot with an abrahamic spin actually wants you to.
Please don't desecrate this christian board any longer newfag.
>>
>>61935832
An islamic fatwa states that it's not gay marriage if your partner is a post op tranny.
>>
>>61935015
Pacman
>>
>>61935015
Arch's packages are compiled by edgy paki skiddies. Gentoo you compile your own.
>>
>>61935793
Thanks. I'm happy with Arch, but that sounds interesting. I might try it out.
>>
>>61935793
does gentoo have an equivalent to the aur?
>>
>>61935866
>Hindu
Your religion is the one that borrowed literally it's entire culture from paganism, faggot. Christmas tree, the advent, the solar year, the crap about Mithras. If you weren't such a stinking evangelical turd and started to read for yourself about how fucked up Christianity is you would have left it long ago.
>>
>>61921753
Do you know Debian history? It's always been the same.
>>
>>61936200
yeah, you can write your own ebuild for the software in question, and it will behave like one that is on the gentoo package listing
>>
>>61936249
Hindu=drinks cow piss
Islam=drinks camel piss
>Your religion
Hate to break it to you, but I'm not Christian. I aknowledge that this is a Christian board, and I act accordingly. You might have heard the phrase "When in Rome...".
The problem with you mudshits is that you believe that it's best to shit everything up with the inferior aspects of islame everywhere.
>>
Alpine linux (OpenRC & hardened linux kernel)
TRIOS Mia (OpenRC & ZFS native)
TrueOS (native zfs & GELI disk encryption & PersonaCrypt)
>>
>>61936249
Islam borrowed from christianity, and hinduism. You're a retard if you can't understand that.
>>
>>61936440
Yeah it's so Christian no wonder you have that Jew you worship on the stick(y)
>>
>>61936530
>This mad that islam never produced a respectable human ever.
Maybe /g/ should just sticky clockboy.
>>
>>61920706
Slackware
>>
File: 1494947898677.png (265KB, 261x353px) Image search: [Google]
1494947898677.png
265KB, 261x353px
>>61936575
*blocks your path*
>>
>>61936575
Yeah maybe or even the guy who invented the algorithm (and who it was named for)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi
>>
Fedora. Bleeding edge, yet stable. And easy to use.
>>
>>61921359
posts like this are why noone uses linux, enjoy your eternal irrelevance
>>
>>61936701
>>61936692
MIDF is here to sell history, but with the usual midf revisionism.
>>
>>61921085
This, Devuan is redpilled af
>>
>>61936755
>Jidf/gay-marriage-IDF getting rekt hard and crying
>>
>>61936701
>Wrote "Extraction Of The Jewish Era", and studied greek concepts. Then had an invention.
What did muslims mean by this? Does the concept of inventing something differ in islam? Does muslim invention mean the first muslim guy to do a thing even if it's been done before?
>>
>>61936828
I'm not jewish, or christian, and camel drinking mudslime didn't rekt shit. Sorry if you're trying to push that. It must be tough for you having to pretend muslims are goid at simething.
>>
>>61936899
>Didn't rekt shit
>Keeps replying though
Not fooling anyone
>>
>pol immediately resorting to the who-invented-the-most game when getting buttblasted
Never change, poo-l. Alexander the great wasn't a white man and also didn't invent anything.
>>
>>61936926
Buttmad muslim.
>reekt
The tears are obvious.
>>
>>61937044
>I'm not mad but you are!
Gg no re
>>
>>61937073
Sure.
Toast then. My coffee, and your camel piss. *clinky*
>>
>>61936985
>just doesn't know who to be mad at anymore
Uhh it's just /pol/ guise. It just has to be right?
>>
>>61936751
>he wants someone to shill a free as in no cost operating system to him because he's so used to Apple and MS shilling constantly in /g/
It doesn't work like that, those guys are getting paid for it. Go find your own motivation. The question was "why should I?" not "how do I do this?".
>>
>>61920905
sauce plz!
>>
Install Clover OS.
also, it's GNU/Linux.
Linux is just a kernel desu.
>>
>>61936200
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Layman
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.