[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are cloudflare /ourguys/? GoDaddy kicked daily stormer off DNS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Cloudflare_logo.svg.png (27KB, 1200x409px) Image search: [Google]
Cloudflare_logo.svg.png
27KB, 1200x409px
Are cloudflare /ourguys/?

GoDaddy kicked daily stormer off DNS
Google kicked daily stormer off DNS
Cloudflare don't give a fuck and still have them as a client

(this isn't about the website itself, its about freedom of information and speech)
>>
>>61913498
Cloudflare is cool in those regards

sometimes they can be dicks in other

I run a website that can serve up to 500TB a month on it. There is no limit of bandwidth usage on Cloudflare. However if you are over say 50-100TB per month, they want or force you to buy the Cloudflare Enterprise plan or they'll cut your domain account off

Warranted? sure. But it was never stated what is limited, what is the limit. Basically they will decide when they think you need to cough up thousands of dollars to continue their usage
>>
>>61913581
Everyone with a bit of brain can see that these loads don't fit into $0/20/200 dollar plans. Your fault if you abuse a service like this and they cut you off.
>>
>>61913581
>But it was never stated what is limited, what is the limit.
I can guarantee you that it is stated and you just clicked the yes button without reading.
>>
>>61914763
They need to clear their rules up. It's not hard, many VPS providers have the limits written down on a plan page.
>>
>>61913498
Go back to >>>/pol/ retard
>>
>>61913498
>Comply with DMCA requests
>Our guys
Pick one
>>
>>61914834
>don't comply with DMCA
>get sued for trillions, case rubberstamped through court due to cherrypicked judges
>>
>>61914804
It's not actually

>>61914834
>>61914850
Cloudflare doesn't handle DMCA requests, they only automatically pass it on to hosts
>>
>>61913498

I'm so conflicted about Cloudflare.

Their free plan offers so much it's ridiculous. I'm seen people push 10TB on the free plan. Fucking FREE. Try pricing up 10TB on Amazon Cloudfront.

I know the enterprise plan costs a butt tonne but they still give away more for free than I can possibly understand keeping them profitable.

Their entire business offering, "get half the Internet routed through our decrypting proxy", is shady as fuck. I'd avoid it like anything except that if you happen to have a slightly busy website, it's literally the only option you have without shelling out thousands of dollars and don't want some faggot with a botnet bringing you down.
>>
>>61914850
Being American company was a mistake
>>
>>61913498
they probably wont care unless its actually illegal and the feds tell them that they should take it down. many torrent trackers use their services too.
>>
>>61914922
that's complying with DMCA
>>
>>61914999
But cloudflare won't do anything to your account from DMCA requests
>>
>>61915020
because it's not their legal responsibility to do so
their responsibility, under DMCA, is to inform you of your infringement
by doing so they are complying with DMCA

which is exactly why anyone saying HURR DURR CLOUDFLARE IS EVIL BECAUSE DMCA is a retard, it means literally nothing
>>
>>61914926
it's because their rate limiting price is insane. they're basically charging you for work that a computer script some guy wrote 10 years ago does automatically now. now that's making money, and i salute them
>>
File: fuck that.png (40KB, 1725x436px) Image search: [Google]
fuck that.png
40KB, 1725x436px
>>61914926

Holy shit. That's 10TB on Cloudfront, before you even pay for S3 storage.

You could get a $5 DO droplet and put it behind Cloudflare on a free plan and you get a WAF thrown in (another cost on AWS).
>>
>>61913498
>Cloudflare
they service pirates all the time they don't care about that SJW shit
>>
while daily stormer has a right to publicize their opinions, godaddy and google are private enterprises that can freely choose to not deal with certain clients. freedom of information cannot be implemented at the cost of freedom of refusing business.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.