[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Known Captcha Exploits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: fuxk google.jpg (151KB, 994x915px) Image search: [Google]
fuxk google.jpg
151KB, 994x915px
You can always hit skip on parachute/kite/canoe captchas
>>
>>61912949
You can hit skip on any and those are like the easiest ones. So why?
>>
>>61912949
W O W
O
W
>>
huh you actually can
>>
>>61912949
What about helicopter?
Serious question.
>>
>>61912949
You can always choose the legacy captcha in the settings.
>>
>not using legacy captcha

LMFAO
>>
>>61912949
Buying a 4chan pass™ let's you skip captchas.
>>
>>61913011
Does anyone else always get the exact same picture for helicopter? It looks like a screenshot from a video game
>>
>>61913070
this
>>
>>61913070
>paying cuckchan to post without sucking jewnigger cock
wew
>>
>>61913094
Unironically
>>
who includes sign posts when clicking signs
>>
>>61913011
That's from a control group
>>
Store fronts are meanies
>>
>>61913074
Yes.
>>
You can bypass the captcha by buying a 4chan Pass
>>
yeah you could skip those but youll get taken to another set of captchas to solve instead of being verified already, dumbass!
>>
Street signs are fucking annoying. I click every one of them and it gives me another one.
I've heard that they do that because they read user agent, but still.
Do you have to include fucking poles in it? What do you do?
Also those images that disappear and take an hour to load again.
Fuck Captcha.
>>61913059
>calle nigger
>>
>ITT: People who have no clue how gogole uses captcha to train their AI

Are you doing your part to slow the growth of AI? For every training image, be sure to click random boxes. Don't just tick everything that is wrong, hit some of the correct boxes and some of the wrong boxes.
>>
>>61912983
They're probably doing machine learning validation. That's why there's no correct answer; they take the average answer and probably use that as their baseline for what their algorithms should get.
>>
>>61914511
Yeah, too bad it's not going to work because most people haven't figured that out yet.
>>
File: heli.jpg (57KB, 403x586px) Image search: [Google]
heli.jpg
57KB, 403x586px
uav online
>>
>>61915128
select all the dudes
>>
Daily reminder: if you don't buy a 4chan® pass™ then you are literally helping to train Google skynet military AI commit warcrimes in Uganda RIGHT NOW
>>
File: Commander-Ismail.jpg (45KB, 206x225px) Image search: [Google]
Commander-Ismail.jpg
45KB, 206x225px
>>61915128
Don't mind if I do
>>
>>61912949
i used to prefer these shitty pictures but ultimately it is so much more convenient to use the legacy captcha
>never expires, wont refresh in 30 seconds saying incorrect captcha
>never have to do more than one captcha, never have to press skip neither
>never get errors forcing you to retry
>likely type faster than you can click on stupid boxes
>>
>>61913059
what the fuck is legacy captcha
>>
>>61915851
bottom right of 4chan, settings, quotes and replying, legacy captcha, save
>>
>>61913129
So you are saying that you rather stick jewnigger click than pay 20$ a year to mook?

Good goy!
>>
>>61915924
Wtf autocorrect... I meant to say suck cock
>>
File: ghnf.jpg (7KB, 284x165px) Image search: [Google]
ghnf.jpg
7KB, 284x165px
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx6sV6s1lZc
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.