[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: androidO.png (51KB, 139x140px) Image search: [Google]
androidO.png
51KB, 139x140px
Why you still using Android?
>>
>>61907868
because the only alternative is ios and that's no alternative for me.
>>
Because it's the best phone OS
>>
>>61907868
im still waiting for /g/ to pick up the pieces that firefoxOS, ubuntu mobile, cyanogenmod and replicant left behind. 3-4 years ago there were so many more choices for ROMs. now we've all been cucked by the ZOG
>>
I'm scared of going back to iOS. I stopped using iPhones with the 4S in 2012.
>>
Because it's still better than iOS or whatever the fuck Microsoft has going on.
>>
after reading the Android wiki page i respect Google a lot more (at least the Android-specific side of it) considering all the shit they had to put up with in the late 2000s and early 2010s with Oracle, Microsoft, and Apple trying to bury them and Samsung in lawsuits. only Google-related shit I still use at this point is Android and Youtube.
>>
File: fos.png (23KB, 119x133px) Image search: [Google]
fos.png
23KB, 119x133px
>>61908081
> The only alternative is IOS
What about: Ubuntu Mobile, Tizen, Sailfish OS, Windows Phone?
>>
Botnet or botnet in a walled garden

Take your pick
>>
>>61908233
they're all cucked by google's monopoly on device firmware. google needs to be broken up for monopoly violations or nothing will happen
>>
>>61908235
why do people still think ios is a walled garden when android is the same if you dont root and ios has jailbreak which has even more support than rooted android devices?
>>
>>61908235
botnet in a walled garden, obviously
>>
>>61908290
i hate ios because it forces 100% of internet connections to be routed through the safari botnet. no matter what app you are running cocoa's shitty jew code forces it to pipe through shitfari. hence why its such a pain in the ass to do basic little things like download a fucking mp3 from the internet on the fly.
>>
>>61908233
they're all abandoned, dead or below recognition and therefore not suitable as a daily driver.
>>
>>61908233
They're all dead

we're fuchsia now bois
>>
>>61908290
You can do much more on android without root than you can on iOS without jailbreak. You don't need to abuse weird exploits on android to root either unless you're a samsung buying retard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.