[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything wrong with buying a used custom built PC of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Is there anything wrong with buying a used custom built PC of Craigslist?
Anything that I should look out for? I live in an upper class area so I'd be buying it from someone who more than likely took good care of it.
>>
File: 1333352297829.jpg (32KB, 880x496px) Image search: [Google]
1333352297829.jpg
32KB, 880x496px
u don't know how much it's been abused.

buying used gpu alone is a terrible idea because mining
>>
>>61904890
Guaranteed cum on the motherboard
>>
So are you finally trading that computer for your first morning urine?
>>
>>61904916
The GPU is the only thing I was worried about due to that.

Right now my specs are:
>Athlon II X4 645
>Radeon 6870
>16gb DDR3
>A fucking Foxconn board
>>
File: 1499773084992.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1499773084992.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>61904890
>Is there anything wrong with buying a used condom of Craigslist?
>>
There's nothing wrong with it at all.

I've been trying to sell my desktop for a month on Craigslist for $800 and it works perfectly fine but people keep asking to buy only the 980ti inside of it and I'm not having that.

The reason why I'm even selling it is because I had a baby and my room is too small with my computer and computer desk and I want to get a bigger bed so I bought a laptop to use on the dinner table.
>>
>>61904993
You don't live in an upper class neighborhood or you are the poorest family on the block. I like in a shabby hood and the oldest gaming pcs are fx and sandy chips.

Inspect the components, run some benches and compare online. I performance and temps are good, it's good.
>>
I've personally sold 2 custom built pcs that were really good but I needed the money. Sold for less than I put into them for sure. I'd consider it relatively safe as long as you deal with the right person.
>>
>>61905707
>fx
>old
STILL ROCKING IT HARD, DESU

THIS SHIT WILL KEEP GOING UNTIL 2022 at least.
>>
>>61905670
Can you sell me the 980ti out of it ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.