[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I spent all my life dreaming of working at google and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1413690428976.jpg (20KB, 297x442px) Image search: [Google]
1413690428976.jpg
20KB, 297x442px
>tfw I spent all my life dreaming of working at google and admiring the company
>tfw just before I am ready to apply for a job there, it turns out that they fire people for le wrong opinions and are completely overrun by sjws

what's a genuinely good place to work at?
>>
Startups.
>>
File: 1502433619119.gif (2MB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1502433619119.gif
2MB, 245x190px
somewhere outside of the US where the American """culture""" hasn't infected.
>>
>>61899423
>implying Europe or the rest of the Anglosphere isn't exactly the same
>>
>>61899462
Polball is still relatively safe, although sjw cucks are slowly becoming more vocal.
>>
top yourself mate
>>
>>61899378
I think you're quite stupid. Google had to fire the dude, just because of negative press. Basic business buddy.
Plus the fuck do you care about releasing an internal that tells others you don't think women are biologically able to do your job.
Also, what do ethics matter in choosing a company you dipshit to do your job wagecuck. Nobody higher up then you honestly gives a fuck, take it from me
>>
>>61900732
No european country besides Sweden is quite as bad as the US.
>>
>>61901127
>that tells others you don't think women are biologically able to do your job
He said no such thing. He was fired literally because he "offended" some women by saying that women might be less interested in becoming programmers than men.
>>
>>61899378
Uber.
See
https://stallman.org/uber.html
for a large list of reasons of why to work there. (((Stallman))) took time out of xis day to write up that inane list so you know it's (((accurate))).
>>
I work at ICEE fixing the nitrogen systems for Starbucks' cold brew drinks.

I get paid from the moment I leave my house until I am home. Management is down the earth and love to shit on people for jokes. They take training seriously and don't mess around. I get free Starbucks drinks and get to see beautiful girls from different sides of the Bay Area. And the job is as clean as it gets as a tech and isn't too complicated like my last job as a commercial refrigeration tech in San Francisco.

Surprisingly ICEE is a great company to work at and I'm happy I gave them a shot instead of turning them down like I was originally going to.
>>
>>61900732

ive been living in germany for a couple years now and i havent once heard any of this kind of nonsense

this dumb gender-war culture is 100% a north american invention
>>
>>61899378
>>>/adv/
>>>/biz/
>>>/kys/
>>
>>61901127
If I had a dollar for every critic who didn't read his paper, I could probably afford to print a mini-tract of his paper and airdrop millions of copies of it over at least 3 major liberal US cities.
>>
>>61901198
>Uber can track who has a one-night stand.
damn this might be a real problem for stallman
>>
>>61899378
You should probably get over your shitty opinions and start working like a grown up, anon.
>>
>>61899462
It's not. American sjws tried to fire a few people here by spamming how problematic and racist/sexist/homophobic they are and literally no one cared. Also sjws barely exist here, they have like one website and no actual platform to stand on.
>>
>>61900732
Slap then down Poland. Before it's too late.
>>
>>61899378
Hell. Kys and you'll be fine. Stupid frogposter.
>>
>all my life dreaming of working at Google
This board is for 18 and over, anon.

Just about any big corporation, worldwide, would be required to shitcan you for writing a 10-page diatribe like that, researched via only the finest Wikipedia, about how sexism is good actually, which then gets spread around the internet. Freedom of speech does not imply freedom from consequences. That's gross misconduct/disrepute, pure and simple.

Of all the things wrong with Google's hiring processes, having diversity isn't even in the top ten of the list. It's literally a legal requirement, not that you'd know that.
>>
>>61899416
enjoy working 14 hours a day
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.