[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to improve /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: itsallsotiresome.jpg (42KB, 807x659px) Image search: [Google]
itsallsotiresome.jpg
42KB, 807x659px
We're about to see a massive flood of non stop Vega threads either praising and shilling it or putting it down and shilling Nvidia. Can we just have a single sticky thread for this product launch and moderators delete all the cheap bait threads?

How could you ban people for "quality of posts" when you allow this board to end up like this? Threadripper only just happened if you want a case of what will happen to /g/ when more details about Vega are made public. It happens every product launch.

We need a sticky thread for every product launch, especially if the "quality of posts" ban exists.
>>
>>61895598
You don't even need to be following tech news, as soon as you see the board begin to flood with something, for example when people obsess over a Firefox nightly, just create a sticky and wait for the excitement to die down.
>>
>>61895598
monday is going to be a pain in the ass trying to filter everything.
>>
Bad news for you:
/g/ mods are boring
/g/ mods never do anything useful
/g/ mods never tell anyone about what they do
/g/ mods are basically non existant
>>
>>61895635
>Vega
>DOA
>AYYMD
wow that was hard
>>
>>61895727
/g/ has mods?
>>
>>61895914
Right, because they haven't started to evade the regular filters.
>>
>>61895914
You're going to have to filter
>Ayymd
>Ayyymd
>Ayyyymd
>Ayyyyymd
Etc...
>>
>>61895934
No
>>
>>61896224
Learn regular expressions dude.
/\bay+md/i
>>
>>61896290
Sad part is that we could be filtering genuinely interesting threads too though.
>>
>>61895598
Bump
>>
>we are about to get a bunch of threads with differing opinions about tech on a tech board
>please stop this

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61895598
Products with less than 10% market share does not deserve a thread tbqh.
>>
/g/ needs user IDs so shills can be easily be tagged

The AMD marketers here have been extremely vocal and aggressive and then you have that retarded Intel shill
>>
>>61897455
This. nVidia users are the only reasonable bunch left who makes sound purchase decision based on fps/watt at given price.
>>
>>61897494
Nvidia isn't like Intel who are content on sitting on their laurels

Intel is more like a sleeping giant who doesn't give two fucks about anything until threatened and then they shit out something great

Like a classic chinaman Jen Hsun won't stop until the other company are absorbed or dead in the water
>>
ban consumer shit
ban generals or move them to another board, /gg/
ban non-open source software shilling, especially windows and anything related to microsoft
ban apple
ban e-celebs
ban politics
ban anti-anime posters
ban cia niggers
>>
>>61898084
>and then they shit out something great
Not really. They gutted their R&D since they didn't need it.
>>
>>61898750
I agree on that, but I'd like to keep pajeet bullying. /g/ is a subchan of /pol/, a white priviledged tech board.
>>
>>61898750
>I want my reddit safespace

fuck off
>>
>>61898818
spotted the /pol/ or /v/ermin newfag
4chan isn't the bastion of free speech that your fellow redditors at r/T_D told you it was
4chan is a fascist site, normalfags, cia niggers and the likes of them belong to the gas chambers
>>
It's a GPU launch. It's not something that we haven't seen before and it's always been fine. You'll get a couple days of shitposting that you're going to get no matter what you do and then things will settle down. Not a big deal.
>>
Bring back techloligy
>>
>>61895598
>yfw chinks can only gloat to niggers.
>>
reposting again:

-move "how duz my computer LOOK" threads aka. desktops, battlestations, homescreens, similar to a containment board.
-move consumer shit to a separate board. Sell extra ad spaces to advertisers, goyim love those.
-aggressively ban/delete support threads. wsr exists for a reason. Keep one sqt.
-bring back /prog/
>>
>>61895598
Just filter vega until a few weeks after launch if it bothers you so much my guy
>>
There's an option to report posts. Click the drop menu for the post you want to report and then submit it.

You're welcome, OP. Glad I could help.

Someone should report this thread btw.
>>
>>61898750
>>>/a/
>>
>>61898813
>subchan
this is the most reddit thing I've read today and I've read a lot of shit, gas yourself
hating pajeets has nothing to do with /pol/, it's part of /g/ culture
also, /g/ is an /a/nime board
>>
>>61899152
>>>/a/
>>
>>61899973
>>>/out/
>>
>>61895727
Complaining about 4chins or mods is a bannable offense.
>>
>>61900677
good thing he wasn't complaining
>>
Oh gods it's happening!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.