[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to set up a 99.999% secure group forum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: fluxbb_scr.png (63KB, 1057x742px) Image search: [Google]
fluxbb_scr.png
63KB, 1057x742px
What's the best way to set up a 99.999% secure group forum? Sorry for making this thread again, but I had some things to add.

What if you had a client each person downloads that handles the encryption and decryption? Then where ever you store the data of the forums, it would be just a bunch of encrypted files that only the client can unlock.
>>
File: zombie-hand.jpg (36KB, 280x383px) Image search: [Google]
zombie-hand.jpg
36KB, 280x383px
Get caught, go to jail and get anal nigger AIDS and die, you pedo.
>>
>>61895397
Each user becomes a point of failure. Trade your cp offline like how rich people do.
>>
>>61895397
>>>61895397
>Each user becomes a point of failure. Trade your cp offline like how rich people do.
So you don't know how or what?
>>
>>61895397
OP, shut the fuck up. If you have to ask this stupid ass question there is no way in hell you're going to set up a web forum in a way that it becomes as secure as you want it.
>>
>>61895397
>>>61895397
>Each user becomes a point of failure. Trade your cp offline like how rich people do.
So you don't know how or what?

>>61895397
>>>61895397
>OP, shut the fuck up. If you have to ask this stupid ass question there is no way in hell you're going to set up a web forum in a way that it becomes as secure as you want it.
So you're not going to help or what?
>>
>>61895397
>>61896746
Remember, people under the age of 18 are not allowed here.
>>
>>61895397
.htaccess
>>
>>61896076
This is true
>>61896403
Seems like you did not understand him
>>61896540
The thread should have ended here.
"/thread" Hell, what im trying
>>61896746
OP you are a huge fucking faggot.You are not able to understand other anons, and should reread these posts.
>>61897015
I fucking hope hes underage
>>61899206
Not what OP asked for.
>>
>>61900400
same anon
Btw: I know a solution to your problem and its easy to implement (< 1h work) but i dont want to tell you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.