[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even care what else you'd use, I just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Blue_Screen_of_AAAAA.jpg (15KB, 350x235px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Screen_of_AAAAA.jpg
15KB, 350x235px
I don't even care what else you'd use, I just want to know who the hell think any part of Windows is okay?
>still have to wait 60 seconds to get past the boot logo because some hack MS put in to speed up boot didn't actually work
>"Installing Updates... Restarting..."
>does it again because some of those updates didn't install the first time for some reason
>managed to get to the kitchen and reheat some pizza by the time the actual login screen appears
>can't contact Microsoft account server, can't actually log in until I go reboot the router
>finally get to desktop
>wallpaper got reset to default because my profile settings got corrupted or some bullshit
>decide to fix it later, open firefox
>gpu spins up to 75% usage because a beige background and a single png apparently need to be hardware accelerated now
>open newegg because i wanted to buy a bluetooth speaker for my phone in the car
>gpu driver crashes over some obscure directx call, bluescreen
>boots back up
>"Installing updates..."

as opposed to say, linux or mac or whatever:
>power on
>login screen in 20 seconds, and only that slow because i have a platter drive
>enter password, get desktop
>open firefox
>open thunderbird
>absolutely everything is normal
>>
>Windows sucks bla bla this error that error
What's new?
>>
>>61893595
having to rely on an account server in redmond is a new one

used to be that reliance on account servers was optional and you could at least self host them
>>
Windows 10 from Microsoft doesn't have this problem
>>
>>61893618
but it doesn't
i use a normal account and i can still create new normal accounts

your fault you chose to use a microshit account instead of a local account
>>
>>61893639
nope, "local" accounts aren't actually local

i chose to opt out of attaching it to my email address and it still wouldn't let me log in because i lost contact with the Microsoft account server
>>
>>61893656
Illiterate and bloated.
>>
>>61893753
yeah sure buddy whatever the fuck that means lmfao
>>
>>61893656
You're stupid. My account is a local account, I do not and have never needed an internet connection to sign in, only my username and password.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.