[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mozilla pajeets will try to censor this thread because they now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: fuck.jpg (293KB, 1577x1320px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
293KB, 1577x1320px
Mozilla pajeets will try to censor this thread because they now can't deny their so-called ''free'', ''secure-friendly'', ''made by professionals'' and ''pro-human rights'' browser is nothing but a cover up for organizations funded by Soros and Google
>>
>post "Who could be behind this?"
>Accidentally forget the (This post is purely satire) disclaimer from the end
>OH SHIT
>Firefox(tm) sends my data to Google
>Googles AI marks my post as hate speech and automatically sends a head up to the relevant authorities
>My door is broken down as the police arrive to arrest me
>Charged for thoughtcrime
>This is the future you chose

Posting this from jail
>>
>>61886451
DUDE BUT YOU CAN LITERALLY TRUST MOZILLA BECAUSE IN THEIR WEBPAGE THEY CLAIM THIS:
"WE ARE NOT PRO-PROFIT XD"
>>
>>61886451
Meanwhile I'm using incognito mode in Chrome, laughing at your dumb ass who can't even stay anonymous on an anonymous image blog.
>>
>>61886374
Why is /pol/ in love with spreading misinformation? You're deliberately trying to get people to hate you why would you want that
>>
File: 1502550561299.png (196KB, 936x1878px) Image search: [Google]
1502550561299.png
196KB, 936x1878px
>>61886480
that's not why you can't trust them, it's shit like this
>>
>>61888588
You can't trust any browser now.
>>
File: 1502422640626.jpg (223KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1502422640626.jpg
223KB, 900x973px
>>61886374
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST CONCENTRATE ON BUILDING A GOOD WEB BROWSER! EVERY COMPANY THAT DOES THIS SHIT HAS THEIR PRODUCT BECOME SHITTY!
>>
>>61889091
>Become more PC and SJW
>Fire all white male who write the code
>Hire green and red haired dykes for whatever job role they feel like filling
>product becomes shitty and consumers abondon ship

???
>>
>>61886451
Occasional reminder that everything that I have ever posted is satire and doesn't reflect my actual political opinions.
>>
>don't follow any news
>browser is still great, not as lightweight as it used to be but it's still as good as I want it to be and I'd still recommend it to anyone over Chrome and other meme browsers
come at me, It's not as if Mozilla has any control over anything on the internet
>>
>>61889124
But why? I'm only a 4chan user and I can see this shit. Surely the head of the company can see the cancer of ugly girl who are useless spreading through their ranks.
>>
It's true that the anti-white, anti-west cancer is present in mozilla but as long as it makes them only waste money and not sabotage their own browser firefox is still a better alternative than chrome.
>>
File: lelelel.jpg (49KB, 672x335px) Image search: [Google]
lelelel.jpg
49KB, 672x335px
>>61886374
enough.
>>
>>61889183
>reskin of firefox
just use pale moon and enjoy the comfort of outdated extensions
>>
File: ew-1.gif (493KB, 175x177px) Image search: [Google]
ew-1.gif
493KB, 175x177px
>>61886374
Your butthurt over Firefox is just as pathetic as the pajeets who try to promote it
>>
>>61889091
They hire 1 obese woman for "diversity" and this employee doesn't give a fuck about the company or the open source project only on pushing to get more and more shitskins and trannies.
>>
>>61886374
>Literally "Everything I don't like is funded by George Soros" the POST
>>
>>61889166
>females nag they are under represented
>nag for more white collar jobs
>nag for this nag for that
>nag until they get what they want
>if someone says no scream buzzwords
>reach your dyke-goals, destroy company

Wew lad
>>
>soros
>muh clickbait for poltards
fuck you guys are gullible
>>
File: google-diversity.jpg (46KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
google-diversity.jpg
46KB, 1200x630px
>>61886374
hmm
>>
>>61889345
For some reason, there isn't as big of an outrage when google does it compared to mozilla
>>
>>61889214
yiff in hell
>>
File: cuckzilla.png (313KB, 789x597px) Image search: [Google]
cuckzilla.png
313KB, 789x597px
>>61889345
>>
>>61889423
and how exactly is firefox going to "stop" "fake news" exactly? Hiding websites entirely?
>>
>>61889423
Source or it in itself is fake news.
>>
>>61886374
>they refuse to remove insercure encryption algorithms
>they refuse to remove nsa curves
>they took literal ages in order to support tls1.1 and 1.2
>they did not mind at all when they implemented all kinds of spying shit into the browser (such as the ping attribute, webgl, etc)
>they did not resist and implemented drm
>they have google analytics on about:addons that can't be blocked by the non-xul extensions
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61889686
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/sjwcentral/
>>>/cucked/
>>
>>61889686
>defending loonix and gentoo until death
>pls dont say bad things about Firefox ;_;

This is not your safe space. If a company turns to shit we can discuss it here if it's tech related.
So go back into your cuck shed and keep ricing your fag distro
>>
>>61889686
t. busted a nut when they fired david eich
>>
>>61889750
>>>/pol/
>>61889759
you're not discussing the browser; you're """discussing""" the (((cucks))) that (((virtue signal))) at Mozilla. tech politics is still politics and it belongs on /pol/ especially if the main point of contention is muh ess jay dubya.
>>
>>61889239
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/press-releases/five-major-foundations-announce-groundbreaking-plans-develop-public-interest
https://blog.mozilla.org/press/2017/06/increasing-momentum-around-tech-policy/
>>
Yeah, well, the alternative is botnet. So whatever.
>>
>>61889793
Mozilla chose to get involved in politics and this directly affected firefox. Discussion of mozilla and future of firefox on /g/ is entirely justified.
>>
>>61890012
Whether they did or not is irrelevant. Whining about SJWs or Drumpfkins belongs on a different board. If these discussions actually focused on the technology or how the politics influence it, that would be fine, but these threads are never about that. They almost always turn into leddit tier bitching about (((them,))) (((Soros,))) and (((libruls)))
>>
>>61890068
>le technology strawman
/g/ has stopped being technology board for a very long time time now (just open the catalog), its more like technology/r9k/pol-lite these days, /g/ is a perfect board for current mozilla discussion, its exactly where it belongs
>>
>>61890251
>no! every board that has no janitors is /pol/'s summer home! we don't have to follow the rules or read the sticky!
fuck off. it saddens me that I actually want moot back to corral /pol/.
>>
>first pizzag8
>now this

poltards cant into investigation
>>
>>61890335
Back to /r/eddit faggot
>>
Just install seamonkey
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.