[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why haven't you gone full minimalistic, anon? Why not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 15

File: vv.jpg (3MB, 2988x2988px) Image search: [Google]
vv.jpg
3MB, 2988x2988px
So, why haven't you gone full minimalistic, anon?
Why not sell all this shitty gayming equipment, all these meme monitors and either get a nice little thinkpad or just use your company laptop with your own system drive? (ie. bootable usb 3.0 flash drive)
>>
It is a pretty comfy life. Cloudbook and a recliner, and my TV doubles as a larger/second screen if I need it.
>>
>>61884058
v cute pupper
>>
I am already doing that with my whole life, /comfy/ af.
I do not want to end up using smoke signals, so I may need to stop
>>
>>61884058
why would i do that tho?
>>
>>61887167
Dumbphone and laptop is as minimal as I got, but feels sustainable. I can still work and be social with minimal fuss. Just weird looks from the co-workers who don't understand why I wouldn't want to have the latest iPhone for no reason at all.
>>
>>61884058

My journey is in progress. I have almost completed finding or buying PDF copies of all my books and selling the physical books for dirt ass cheap. I have other projects in the works as well. I hope by this time next year I will be officially living a minimalist lifestyle.
>>
File: 1410578648232.jpg (278KB, 1417x945px) Image search: [Google]
1410578648232.jpg
278KB, 1417x945px
>>61884058

I enjoy producing content and therefore need more than a shitty thinkpad, sorry to hear you don't produce anything on your computer anon :(
>>
>>61884058
NEETs can't go full minimalistic.
>>
File: 1460916628280.png (10KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1460916628280.png
10KB, 604x608px
>Millennials are so lazy that they'd rather sell everything and live in squalor than work a little harder to afford things.

What a worthless generation.
>>
>>61888223
yeah millenials are so lazy that they would rather collect NEETBUX while talking shit about how everyone else in their age bracket is lazy.
>>
File: 1420149032067.jpg (85KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1420149032067.jpg
85KB, 612x612px
>>61888223
it's more complicated than you think

When my parents were my age (in the 1970s), approx 10% of their monthly wage went to housing and 5% went to food. The remainder was pretty much disposable.

Fast-forward to 2017, I am spending 40% of my wage on housing and about 10% on food.

I think I have it okay, I know tons of people who spend >50% of their monthly salary on their housing alone. What for? Perhaps we can work less, have more free time, and a worse house.. but at least we won't be slaves to ourselves
>>
full faggot
>>
>>61884058

There is something wrong with conspicuous consumption. Sure, I get that.

But this drive for minimalism reeks of the hipster shit where, "yeah I'm poor as dirt, but that's COOL man!" No its not. Either you are making mistakes in your life, or you are being fucked by the man, or both.

There is nothing wrong with having a house, 2.5 kids and a lovely wife, the odd vacation and a hobby or two. We all once had that. To go further belongs on /pol/.

There is no reason to be happy or proud of your lot in life if it is shit.
>>
>>61888223
t. milennial basement dweller
>>
>>61888330
source?
>>
>>61889188
But a consequence of minimalism can be more freedom. Some people seek that.
>>
File: 1438712860392.gif (3MB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1438712860392.gif
3MB, 320x272px
>>61884058
>company laptop
Kek. Most people on /g/ are NEETs
>>
>>61884058
you think my company gives me a fuckin laptop?
>shitty gayming equipment
dont have any
> meme monitors
only one, and a 27" 2560 monitor is much better to the eye than a 17" laptop meme
>>
I hate "minimalism" as such

I love "no bullshit" and things that make my life easier. But selling everything I own except for a laptop would just make my life more complicated.

Yeah I could buy ebooks for all the books I have. But I can scribble around in a physical book, reading it doesn't scorge my eyes, etc.

Yeah I could sell my Wii U and gaming PC and only play 2D games on steam on my thinkpad. But I have fun playing it.

Yeah I could sell all my pictures and paintings but I like staring at more than a white wall from time to time.

I could go on. But you do you, I guess
>>
>>61889380
just fucking kill yourself already you waste of a human being.
>>
i am trying to do this but i am unable to sell it tho, no one wants to buy my shit and i dont want to break em apart and sell them part by part nor do i want to sell them at extremely low price
that and some programs i use to bot and shit only have a windows exe and i am moving to mac because windows keep fucking up.
if i am good at coding and can code all my shit to bot shit for me then yeah i would just move over to mac in a heartbeat.
sucks to be technology illiterate and have to depend on people's program to do shit i like / want
>>
>>61888330
I want to fuck a maid.
>>
>>61889302
freedom for what? What more can you do with less shit?
>>
>>61889716
less is more
>>
>>61884058
I think I still like to play video games
>>
>>61889819
It literally fucking isn't, idiot.
>>
>>61889819
rly maeks u think
>>
>>61889716
>freedom for what? What more can you do with less shit?
Things anchor you down. The more physical stuff you have, the more effort it take to move it around, insure it, dust it, keep track of it, etc.
>>
>>61889227
Median US new home price:
Aug 1972: $28,100
Aug 2013: $255,300

US household wage:
1972 $7,133
2013 $44,888

Home price vs Wage:
1972: New home is equal to 3.9x annual wage
2013: New home is equal to 5.6x annual wage

It's not only the price of a new home, but the separation of housing from jobs. 1+ hour commutes are becoming the norm to live somewhere affordable outside of the city.

This generation is also saddled with unprecedented student debt, hamstringing young adults in possibly the most critical phase of their professional life.

Sources:
https://www.census.gov/construction/nrs/pdf/uspricemon.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_Indexed_Monthly_Earnings
>>
>>61887663
A modern life (school or work) requires a computer and a smartphone, I have both but only use my smartphone for work, then leave it alone when I get home.
As for my laptop, I use it all day, for music and media, but I am more than tempted to use it more as a bare-bones computer
>>
>>61888223
I don't think you understand minimalism.

Google it and understand it you dumb nig.
>>
so what am i supposed to do for fun twiddle my thumbs?
>>
>>61890471
Homes have also gotten bigger are and are being built with better materials you fucking retard.
>>
>>61884058
>So, why haven't you gone full minimalistic, anon?
Because full minimalism is actually somewhat expensive and a hassle, to maintain the same quality of life. It's just the opposite end of the spectrum from full consumerism.

Let's say you're full minimalist, and need to print something. You would have to expend the time and energy (walking or gas) to get to the library, pay the $0.15, wrangle a computer from the homeless bum, and then print. You could also just own a printer and click 2 buttons.

Minimalism does have its benefits though. When I got stationed across the country, it was awesome to just be able to load all my belongings into the back of my car in 2 hours, vs my peers who had to schedule movers, pack everything, etc.

I've changed my focus from having many mediocre things, to having a few nice things.
>>
>>61890597
so anyword on what to do to entertain myself without any viable gaming device?
>>
>>61889693
i want to fuck a maid and then have her fuck me
>>
>>61890606
>Homes have also gotten bigger
Part of the problem, see the housing bubble collapse of 06 and the subsequent economic crash.

>are being built with better materials
They're basically the same, depends on the area and company.

>you fucking retard
Why are you upset?
>>
>>61884058
>So, why haven't you gone full minimalistic, anon?
One of my neighbors has gone minimalist and he's worse than any vegan. They've sold off most of their possessions and what they couldn't sell they've put on the nature strip or pressed onto friends. He's given his car to the Leukemia Society and now cycles everywhere.
This hasn't prevented them taking two trips to Asia for holidays.
And he still has a garage full of metal-working equipment for his home-business.
Minimal. Yeah.
>>
>>61889380
Perhaps it'll be unfortunately ill-received on /g/ because it comes from a Macfag, but blogger Patrick Rhone presented a pretty cool definition/concept of minimalism back in the day: "enough."

Stark minimalism says to leave the wall bare. Enoughism says "What's enough to make that wall likeable? Okay, do only that much." Or "What's enough for you to read or game enjoyably? Okay, have only that much."

I call it Enoughism just for distinction but I don't think it's an unreasonable interpretation of minimalism. It's minimal. But the minimum to what end? The minimum amount necessary to still have enough.
>>
>>61890780
>This hasn't prevented them taking two trips to Asia for holidays.
Why would it?
>>
>>61890780
You seem to have a strange misunderstanding about everything you're talking about here.
>>
File: 4564646.jpg (45KB, 545x709px) Image search: [Google]
4564646.jpg
45KB, 545x709px
Comfy minimalism coming through.
>>
File: 567.jpg (49KB, 547x737px) Image search: [Google]
567.jpg
49KB, 547x737px
>>61892287
>>
>>61892320
looks pretty comfy but the water would be a bitch to maintain
>>
Minimalism is a way to feel in control for the smart but lazy numale. Literally the equivalent of anorexia in women.
>>
File: Hoarder-Blog-24.jpg (228KB, 1429x920px) Image search: [Google]
Hoarder-Blog-24.jpg
228KB, 1429x920px
>>61892639
>"MY LIFE IS SO SATISFYING"
>>
i wanted to, but i keep buying hardware i probably shouldn't be able to afford.
>>
>>61884058
I rather have one powerful computer that is used as an hub for multiple stuff in the house.
I named my computer Hive Queen and any other device I have is named with a surname of Drone. This set up is nice to stream stuff around my place and lose none of the benefits and keep the minimalism.

Also disappointed in options for keyboard and mouse for couch. Corsair lapdog is Xbox huge.
>>
>>61884058
great plan if you want a crooked spine and RSI before you're 40. Not to mention the sacrifice in system performance.
>>
>>61889188
The problem is you infer that we are saying there is something wrong with having the standard american dream. What people are trying to point out in this thread is that it is ok to seek an alternative. There's no need to get defensive just because people want to live differently.
>>
>>61884058
Keep asking myself the same thing. Probably getting used to my autistic stuff
>>
>>61884058
Hell no. I'm not a fucking millennial hipster. Get the fuck off my board you dumb faggots.
>>
>>61889302
You can actually have more freedom with more money and more stuff. Surprise surprise.
>>
>>61890117
>Things anchor you down.
Except money. Calling yourself a "minimalist" is a shitty excuse for being poor.
>>
>>61892287
Oh yeah. Not having a bed is so comfy.

[spoiler]FUCKING KILL YOURSELF[/spoiler]
>>
>>61892683
>not being a minimalist is the same as being a lazy fatass woman who can't control and organize her stuff
Fuck off retard. You don't need to be a minimalist to understand that you don't need to keep every single fucking paper and medicine bottle you've ever received and throw them all over your house.
>>
>>61894310
What do they call rich people who adopt a poor lifestyle?
>>
>>61894355
Hipsters.
>>
File: 1502597744798.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502597744798.png
1MB, 800x600px
I AM SO SICK OF THIS MINIMALIST GARBAGE

I'VE BEEN SEEING IT MY WHOLE LIFE AND ITS JUST A WAY OF MAKING YOU UNDEREQUIPPED AND LOOKING POOR!

DEBT IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF OUR NATION AND IF YOU AREN'T IN DEBT YOU ARE A BETRAYER OF YOUR PEOPLE!

I AM A MAXIMALIST AND WILL BE TIL THE DAY I DIE!
>>
>>61890830
Thanks, that's what my mental model of minimalism is so it's nice to see someone thresh it out as a concept.

The idea some on this thread are pushing that if you are a minimalist you have to end up in a cave naked is just retarded.
>>
>>61884058
Full minimalist is a pain in the ass for no real reason, like being a vegan.
Being a hoarder is too, on the opposite end.

Meet in the middle and be a sensible person, owning quality items and waiting week or so before you make a purchase, to see if you really want that item or if it was just an impulse.
>>
>>61894360
t. this thread
>>
>>61894360
Bingo.
>>
>>61884058
>why haven't you gone full minimalistic, anon
BECAUSE IM A FUCKING IDIOT WHO LIKES TO BUY THINGS

Im bidding on a umpc on eBay I am yet to find a use for

I don't fucking know why

I have set up three screens on my pc because they were cheap; two would have been sufficient but it was cheap

I have an rpi, aurdino, other fucking computers because they were cheap

I am looking at buying an 09 MacBook for 80$ because apparently wiping the os means it's "for parts" cause people are stupid

Do I need it? No ofc not I run OS Sierra in a vm, what the hell am I going to use a Mac for

I just like stuff. And it's stupid and childish.

But I can't even get rid of my textbooks and replace them with pdfs. Reading books on a device is NOT comfy and I struggle to learn when I have textbooks on a device
>>
>>61894398
There's nothing wrong with wanting to buy stuff. Don't listen to anti-consumerist memelords. (They're just filthy communists.)
>>
>>61890471
>student debt
C'mon man I'm graduating in the spring debt free. If you're smart enough to get scholarships and don't get a Mickey mouse degree you'll be fine
>>
File: 1386273851277.png (10KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1386273851277.png
10KB, 215x215px
>>61894417
>(They're just filthy communists.)
>>
>>61892416
Its minimalist so you don't bring water contaminants
>>
File: 1455240617537.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1455240617537.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>61884058
eGPU/ 40GB Thinkpad/ 6TB external here.
It's the life.
>>
>>61890471
>more people and continued immigration drives up price of land and homes
>higher wages drives down the worth of currency
really makes me think
>>
>>61894418
Congratulations (for real), but you're in the minority.
The class of 2016 graduated with an average of $37K in student debt.

>>61894512
I'm gonna need you to read up on economics again.
>>
>>61887663
Having a smartphone IS minimal. You get so much within one device.
>>
>>61894398
You're trying to fill a hole.
>>
>>61889534
Lul be more mad hipster
>>
>>61884058
Cute pupper
>>
>>61889853
I THINK this too. This is why I keep my ds and my psp and a ps2 and a PS3, even though the only one that gets used regularly is the PS3. For Netflix.

I do require a fuck off xbawx huge pc to make my home lab. AD Forrests with replication controlling multiple domains and a virtual internet. I need this to learn, study and get better. I also need three monitors for this, because trying to configure all this shit and read documentation on one screen alone is fucking stupid and I don't want to do it.

I need my RPI to run pihole. Online DNS strippers aren't good enough; I run my traffic through two adblockers and to avoid government filtering.

I could own less textbooks. But then I would own less knowledge. Why the fuck would I want that? I could own less toys on my desk, but why would I remove them? I like them.
>>
>>61890683
You think about what else to throw away
>>
>>61894439
And that's how you get very sick and die you grade a mongoloid
>>
File: destiny bundle.jpg (1008KB, 4744x2542px) Image search: [Google]
destiny bundle.jpg
1008KB, 4744x2542px
>>61884058
I have gone minimalistic. Getting a nook simple touch and a 32GB card has freed up about 500 pounds of books all by itself.

Video games are pretty much the only thing I splurge on, and, even then, I never pay more than 20 bucks for a game anymore. I even got my PS4 for under 200 bucks the day the Pro launched, and the Wii U refurbished with 2 games for another 200.

But downsizing and getting rid of all the shit I don't actually use allowed me to invest in really high quality shit that I DO use. A Purple Mattress instead of an old futon. Furniture made from REAL wood, instead of that polyboard shit. High quality ceramic cookware. Shit like that.

The wife keeps wanting to upgrade our place to a 2 bedroom, but I'm paying 400/month for a pet friendly duplex with all-wood floors, central heat and air, an attached garage, a storage shed in the back yard, yard care provided by the landlord, and a washer, drier, dish washer, stove, fridge, and garbage disposal included. If 2 people can't make 750 square feet work, and need a second bedroom before having kids, then something is wrong.
>>
>>61884058
Full on minimalism is just an extremist response to bullshit collecting and consumerism.

Take the middle road, be neither burdened by possessions or obsessed with avoiding them.

Use everything you own, but don't be afraid to own things you will use.
>>
>>61894333
Not that guy, but I haven't had a bed for 9 years. Couldn't be happier.

Initially I slept on carpet or a foam mat, but these days I basically just sleep on hardwood with a thin sheet. I sleep comfortably all night every night and much better than I do the odd times that I sleep in a bed (typically in hotels).

Beds are a fucking meme and are bad for your health. Enjoy getting jewed on the latest ultrapedic superfoam for $3000 which is literally and factually bad for you.

The only thing I like beds for is sex.
>>
>>61894896
I tried going that route. I'm a side sleeper though, and it really fucked up my shoulders. Even when I would force myself to fall asleep on my back, I would wake up on my side, and sore as fuck.
>>
>>61894896
Whatever fag. I'll stay comfy and die early. Much better than sleeping on hardwood.
>>
>>61884058
Minimalism is yet another piece of hipsterdom that "people" (read: idiots on 4chan, other imageboards, and various large shitholes of the internet that don't need to be named) cling to in order to seem "different" from the "consumers" they hate so much. This seems to be a constant in life, not just 4chan or even the internet: most of those "people" have GOT to be loud and condescending hipsters who ridicule the middle and compare them to the opposite extreme of good goys who, for this example, spend $4k on the newest iMac Pro so they can attract more converts. Almost religious in a way, it's kind of grody.

In the real world, I don't see people lining up to buy the latest iGoy as often as the internet tells me. One of my friends/coworker is still using a Samsung S4, as am I. I like buying what I want but I also know when to get rid of things I don't need. For those of you who identify with that statement, it does not make you a minimalist, it makes you a sane and intelligent person who thinks about what they spend their money on. If you're gonna get yourself a Herman-Miller or Humanscale chair, or a new iMac Pro because you want something more modern since it's been a few years since your last upgrade, go for it. If you're gonna spend that kind of money on the newest iGoy or chinkshit clones because it's been 6 months without getting a new one, check yourself.
>>
>>61894916
I usually sleep on my side as well, but what you're describing is just as much of a problem on mattresses as it is on the floor.

Part of the problem is often flexibility, which will correct over time if you are committed, and the other part is posture.

If you have your elbow up above your head so that your armpit is open below you, that alone will fix the majority of problems with side sleeping. The other problems mostly involve the lower back, because your side will sag down from your hips. This can be corrected by pulling your hips and shoulders closer together on the bottom side, so that your spinal posture is maintained by friction of the bed/floor below you. The other alternative that works great for me is to keep the bottom leg straight and then the top leg bent up perpendicular to your torso - this also stabilizes your posture and spine while also relaxing and gently stretching your back.

You can google traditional sleeping postures for more information.
>>
>>61894959
>For those of you who identify with that statement, it does not make you a minimalist, it makes you a sane and intelligent person who thinks about what they spend their money on.
B-b-but that isn't a label I can use to differentiate myself from other people!
>>
>>61894920
Do what you want. There's no reason I couldn't have a bed again if I wanted to, but I prefer not to sleep on one even given the option. Sleeping on a hard surface is simply better in every way once you have figured it out.
>>
>>61894976
>I usually sleep on my side as well, but what you're describing is just as much of a problem on mattresses as it is on the floor.
Not for me, man. Purple Mattress solved that problem for me. Since then, I came to the realization that what separates me from the floor is VERY important. Good quality shoes, high quality chair (I went the zero gravity route), a good bed/pillow, and I haven't needed to go to a chiropractor or massage therapist since. I WILL say that nobody should ever get a pillow top mattress. Those things break down in a year or two, and are horrid for you when they do.
>>
>>61889534
can't wait for summer to be over.
>>
>>61894896
i haven't had a bed since 06, and it sucks but im too much of a cheap fuck to buy a new one, and refuse to sleep on a used one, after knowing all the horrible shit my ex and i got up to on my last one.

I wish the $180 memory foam mattress on amazon would go back to the price.
>>
>>61895372
If you're that cheap, just pick up one of those 100 dollar futon sets from walmart, and spend another 100 bucks to change out the futon mattress with a memory foam one.
>>
>>61895468
maybe after i move again.
>>
File: 1502222483638.jpg (26KB, 247x404px) Image search: [Google]
1502222483638.jpg
26KB, 247x404px
>>61884058
Because I don't buy things that I won't use. Because I actually do use all of the "meme" shit attached to my PC, as often as I can. Because I have interests, and I pursue them. What do you do, anon? Do you sit in a dim room and sip coffee while watching dust settle?
>>
>>61884058
>Why not sell all this shitty gayming equipment, all these meme monitors and either get a nice little thinkpad
When you get used to having multiple monitors you never want to go back, a single laptop may look way more sleek but I find it uncomfortable for long sessions
>>
>>61884058
Because I still game
>>
Thought about this and it makes sense to me. In a modern house there's a living room to live in, kitchen to cook and dine, and bedrooms to sleep. When I remove the beds and the expensive kitchen equipments and cabinets and things, the only required specialised room in a house is the bathroom. Maybe a small private office if I work at home. That's it really. It'd save a lot of money.
>>61894896
Agreed with this. Recently I have been transitioning to sleeping on the floor and I really like it.
>>
>>61895769
Do you put a blanket down or something at least?
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (107KB, 975x677px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
107KB, 975x677px
>>61895997
Yes I sleep on one of these.
>>
File: 1200px-Ryokan-hakone-en-4.jpg (150KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Ryokan-hakone-en-4.jpg
150KB, 1200x900px
>>61895997
>>
>>61896036
>>61896069
weeb/10
>>
>>61896186
>THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAN I DO!
>I MUST INSULT THEM
>>
>>61896307
Implying anon was insulting them.
>>
>tfw one good PC and 3 shitty ones
>one literally built in a cardboard box
>6 ThinkPads
>only 2 upgraded to the point where I'm willing to use them
>>
I have what I need, and I have what I like. I have a fairly good grasp on which is which, and if I needed to pick like 10 things and throw away the rest, I could do that. If I needed to leave everything behind very suddenly, I can do that too. But it's nice to have things, and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you know what's most important in life.
>>
>>61894398
I know this feel
>tfw if I won all my ongoing eBay auctions right now I couldn't pay for all of them
>>
>>61896069
comfy as fuck
>>
>>61896767
It's ok, just make fake eBay accounts with ten minute mail, make a higher bid with them and make it win the ones you don't want anymore
>>
>>61887663
inb4 green bubbles meme

>>61884058
why not live off a single smartphone like almost everyone in asia does these days?

saves you from wasting money on a thinkpad
>>
>>61889380
>but I like staring at more than a white wall from time to time.
have kids, they'll take care of that in less time than it takes to leave the crayons out
>>
>>61896910
That's why a lot of them require you to have a method of payment attached to the account to bid.
>>
>>61884058
Why would I make my life worse by buying a memepad.
>>
>>61897252
I have not come across this once
>>
>>61897303
It's been happening to me more and more, but I'd say it's only around 50% of auctions. The problem is that if you bid on your main account there's no way to know.
>>
>>61884058
MacBook+iPhone + ps4 is all you need.
>>
>>61897321
Im glad you understand every single persons usage case for their technology.
>>
>>61887948
No, but we can go partly minimalistic. I myself am tired of having a bunch of shit. The fewer things I have the better.

In fact, not having many things may actually help NEETs since you would require less space/needs, which means you would spend less of that inheritance and not ever have to work in the future.
>>
>ITT people who unironically sleep on the floor and use the word "minimalism"

GET THE FUCK OUT HIPSTERS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>61900501
lol it reminds me of that /v/ comic "this ground isn't hard enough" with characters jumping off ledges
>>
>>61897012
>have kids
That's not minimalist though. Having kids and a wife just increases the amount of stuff you have that you don't need.
>>
What shitty gayming equipment?

Pray tell, what do you consider clutter? A chair, keyboard, monitor and a mouse?
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.