[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/G/, Since Google has proven its self now to be the most evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 5

File: 61aPSqareoL._SL1084_.jpg (66KB, 1084x609px) Image search: [Google]
61aPSqareoL._SL1084_.jpg
66KB, 1084x609px
/G/, Since Google has proven its self now to be the most evil company on Earth. Using google products makes me retch. I am thinking about switching to a Microsoft phone. Microsoft only cares about money, Google doesnt even care about money, just control and white genocide.

Have Microsoft improved their mobile platform at all? How about their app store, is it comparable to the Playstore?
>>
>>61883830
Enjoy your brick. You must really like gates blowing loads on your face
>>
>>61883970
Better than Google knifing me in the back for being straight, white, christian and male.
>>
>>61883970
gates? Like logic gates?
>>
>>61883830
It's dead as fuck, don't even bother.
>>
>>61883830
>Microsoft
>better than Google
You got the roles reversed. Microsoft cares about total dominance. Stop shilling a shit company.
>>
>>61884057
Have you been in a cave for the last 10 years?
>>
>>61884012
>Who's Bill Gates?
You must be underage or retarded.
>>
>>61884092
Gates has had nothing to do with Microsoft besides getting his paycheck for years, retard.
>>
>muh white genocide

cry more you paranoid little bitch
>>
>>61884057
I agree with that other Anon, this is not the early 00s.
>>
>>61884179
>antifaggots
get off my board reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>61884092
You're the one who doesn't seem to understand English.

ching chong nip nong chang chong?
>>
>>61883970
>>61884089
What he meant was, what you seemed to be saying was so preposterous that you must have really meant something else, unless you really want to die.

But ok, everyone take note that this guy and people around him don't value their lives in any way.
>>
>the white ego is so fragile that it can't even use products made by companies that show the smallest interest in diversity
Must be hard living in such a rapidly shrinking bubble
>>
>>61883830
>changing spyware for shit spyware
What's the point? They all want the same 1984 scenario anyway.
>>
>>61884323
By "white", do you mean moral, civilized and upright?
>>
>>61884304
>smallest interest in diversity

>running your company in to the ground
>alienate half your userbase and strongly hint you don't want their business.
>Tell the press your employee must be able to descent, then fire a guy for descent all in the same day.

I dont know man, doesnt look like a sane, stable and friendly company to me. Im abandoning anything to do with them.
>>
>>61884398
Of course he does, or should anyways.
>>
>>61883830
Microsoft recently killed off their phone. No new ones.
>>
>>61883830
both are equally as evil

proprietary software has power over you, and trusting a corporation whose sole purpose is to make money and survive doing it for it, is naive and FOOLISH
>>
>>61883990
>knifing me in the back for being straight, white, christian and male
You deserve it, then.
>>
>>61883830
Why not just use android without all the google nonsense?
>>
>>61884406
>>running your company in to the ground
They grow more every year and are one of the largest companies in the world, so if that's run into the ground by your standards, everyone else must be well past dead
>>alienate half your userbase and strongly hint you don't want their business.
This never happened. You can't provide a single piece of evidence to support this baseless accusation.
>>Tell the press your employee must be able to descent, then fire a guy for descent all in the same day.
Companies have the right to fire employees. Welcome to a capitalist society.
>>
>>61884471
Android is google and they are probably making a profit off every android phone sold. This is no good. I would rather buy an iPhone.
>>
>>61884479
>shilling for a CIA company
>>
>>61884479
And it seams like Google is sued everyday. They are going to make that guy rich. But in the mean time, I wont be paying for the lawsuit.
>>
>>61883970
>gates
Microsoft is not controlling the flow of information. Google it. that is million times more dangerous that controlling (dying) desktops OS market.
>>
>>61884546
Getting sued is just part and parcel of being a big company. You'd be hard pressed to find a multi billion dollar operation that doesn't have a busy legal defense team.
>>
>>61883830
wp don't use apps. apps are for kids and gamers.
>>
>>61884479
Now that we've gone to the point of making bold-faced lies, there is no need for further discourse. Time to execute all the communists and communist sympathizers.
>>
>>61883830
You can use android without google you retard, that's the advantage of open source.
>>
>>61884595
>part and parcel of being a big company
Like islamist terrorism, just part of their (((globalism))).
>>
>>61883830
>control and white genocide
what the fuck does this mean? i am very confused.
>>
>>61883830
>he's fighting against the only real (((Microsoft)))'s competitor
Fuck off. Microsoft needs to die. They died on mobile, desktop is next.
>>
>>61884668
But you cant buy a android that Google didnt get a cut from.
>>
>>61884683
What are some other alternatives then. I dont like Apple and I wont give Google any more of my money.
>>
>>61884460
You're gonna be shot in the streets and left to bleed out
>>
>>61884683
Google is owned by the CIA.
Which one is the lesser evil?
>>
>>61884697
amazon fire devices
>>
>>61884719
Blackberry 10
>>
>>61884672
It means he thinks the world owes out to him to give him special treatment for being a white male, and he doesn't like it when minorities or women get treated equally, because he thinks he's superior to them.
>>
Has anybody used Jolla? Does it have a good browser and some must have spyware like Whatsapp?
>>
>>61883990
Calm down you dumb cuck
>>
>>61884752
oh so its pol
>>
>>61883830
There's enough general apps and clones of games. You wont' be able to play the actual game you want to play though. No Clash of Clans, just a CoC clone, etc. Same for most apps. Also, there's no snapchat, and the only recent phones are Alcatel Idol, HP Elite X3, and some Acer phone. All around ~$500. The low end devices (which were incredible), don't run Windows 10 well. IMHO, MS could have made a killing focusing around the low end market, but it's hard to get startups to make their apps for the platform. It's even hard for them to make apps for Android.
>>
>>61884752
Pretty big difference between equal treatment and oppression.
>>
>>61884723
NSA vs CIA? They're both equally evil.
>>
What would you say is a freedom respecting phone?
Can you completely de-google android?
I like the usability and got some apps i like to keep using.
>>
Literally buy a Nexus 5X for $100 and flash ungoogled android or something like Copperhead, Lineage, etc...
>>
>>61884960
>What would you say is a freedom respecting phone?
Anything running LineageOS or CopperheadOS. WileyFox releases phones with CyanogenMod OS and they'll soon switch to Lineage. You can also buy a Pixel with CopperheadOS pre-installed, if you're willing to spend 1K$ on the device. You can flash it yourself though.

>Can you completely de-google android?
Yes.

>I like the usability and got some apps i like to keep using.
99.99% apps do not need any google dependencies, even though a lot of apps list GSF as a requirement they'll still run fine without gapps. There are alternatives like microG if you ever need gapps.
>>
>>61884886
>the fragile white ego thinks it's being oppressed when it isn't the center of attention despite having actually oppressed minorities for hundreds of years
It's funny how steadfast you guys are to your white supremacist ideology despite being the fastest shrinking race in the world
>>
>>61885064
>Pixel
>>
Just buy a dragonbox pyra, it runs Linux and has telephony.
(eat 2018 ;-;)
>>
>>61885064
Google maps is maybe the only app i like to us from Google.
Maybe the playstore, too.
>>
>>61885101
>multiple large countries demanding expropriation of property from whites
>every first world country gives preferential treatment to non whites non males and faggot trannies over us in flagrant violation of meritocracy
>every school shoehorns in propaganda teaching whites to hate themselves
>white countries being forced to destroy their democracy with unlimited third world immigration and people openly praise white genocide by name
Bru where have you been for the past 2 decades?
>>
>>61885157
have you tried OpenStreetMaps?
>>
>>61885169
Hmm... I wonder if maybe that's how minorities felt for the hundreds of years you were oppressing them? Must suck to get a taste of your own medicine.
>>
>>61885267
1-they never were minorities, they were uninvited guest in our homeland
2-The y not only wee not oppressed but cared for with kiddies gloves because no one on the left has ever dreamed them as equals.
>>
>>61885267
>7% of the global population is a majority

So what you are saying is 1 white is worth 7 browns? Thats pretty racist of you.
>>
>>61885267
>implying I oppressed anyone directly
>not knowing that only 3% of Americans owned slaves, many of whom were Irish
>implying that I'm directly responsible for the oppression of some black people hundreds of years ago by a few people who happened to be the same skin color as me
>implying that doesn't imply that all Arabs owe reparations to whites AND blacks for their slave trade which dwarfed the Atlantic one
Whites aren't born with original sin. Many peoples practiced slavery and oppressed others, whites are the one group that fought and died to end these practices.
>>
>>61885371
BTW senpai don't Google who owned the slave boats, you're not gonna like it. Now let's get back to alternatives to google
>>
>>61885291
>1-they never were minorities, they were uninvited guest in our homeland
>we invaded their continent and massacred them
>"uninvited guests"
>we kidnapped them and shipped them over here on boats
>"uninvited guests"
It's no wonder your race is dying.
>>
>>61883830
microsoft is after google you tard
>>
>>61885445
They can have them. Google is a bigoted company and needs to die.
>>
>>61885436
>we
I didn't do shit, and neither did you. I'm a pole so I deserve more reparations than any nigger
>>
>>61885436
>we invaded their continent and massacred them
>we kidnapped them and shipped them over here on boats
You don't know history at all.
Do you even understand the living condition under the ottomans?
Frenchs saved us. Look at the demographic boom under colonization.
That's not how oppressed people behave.
How white people behave, with a crumbling birthrate is how oppression works.
If white people fall, we fall.
>>
>>61885436
>we kidnapped them

You mean other blacks and arabs kidnapped them and sold them as slaves to other Arabs and shipped the rest over seas. Much like how Arabs and blacks today still own slaves.
>>
>>61885466
>I didn't do shit
Oh, sure, of course you didn't do anything. You only thrive in an environment created by the ones who did.
Do you really think that makes it okay? If your dad robbed a bank and then gave you the bags of money, so you think that money is rightfully yours? After all, you didn't personally rob the bank, right?
>>
>>61885509
>poland
>thrived on slavery
Bait/10
>>
>>61885527
Poland can thank America for being in the condition it's in, because America saved it in WWII and helped rebuild it. So yes, Poland is also riding on slaves coattails
>>
File: laughing at you.jpg (131KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.jpg
131KB, 500x333px
>>61885573
I literally laughed out loud at your post. Holy fuck you dont know anything. That pole would probably kick your ass if you said that to him in public.
>>
>>61885573
So can israel, do Jews have white privilege too? By that token, aren't any blacks thriving in our society also thriving in an environment built on slavery? That would also make them responsible for slavery literally everyone is responsible for slavery under your logic
>>
>>61883990
>whiny douche with a persecution complex
Who are even le SJWs now?
>>
>>61885608
You heard it here first folks. Everyone has white privilege now, and so finally the white race has dominated the Earth and its entirety. We are all White
>>
>>61885608
Wow, so much wrong with this
> So can israel, do Jews have white privilege too?
Israelis aren't white, so no. Jews have been victims of oppression for longer than anyone
>By that token, aren't any blacks thriving in our society also thriving in an environment built on slavery
Yes, but they WERE the slaves. They're thriving in an environment built on the blood and sweat of their own ancestors
>>
>>61885664
Race is a social construct after all. I think we should probably have the civil rights act abolished since everyone is a straight white christian male now.
>>
>>61885686
So do Balkan people or Irish people have white privilege this they were slaves under the Ottomans and also Irish people were slaves to the English? I mean shitt Irish people weren't even considered white until 100 years ago or so
>>
>>61885686
What the fuck is this thread. Are posts like this serious or just fucking around?
>>
>>61885157
Osmand is better simply because it works offline.
Yalp is better than playstore. There is also an alternative, Aptoide.
>>
>>61885736
Pretty sure thats a serious example of college indoctrination.
>>
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>61885736
Either bait or some butthurt tranny (read: person with autism and a fetish for wearing stockings) who got a developer job because they are a tranny. Pic related
>>
>>61885736
Xir is dead serious.
That's the new generation of engineer.
This is why we're fucked once white majority in western countries is gone.
Mongrels are too fucking gullible.
>>
>>61884522
>Android is google and they are probably making a profit off every android phone sold.
I don't know their excact internal numbers, but according to the java disbute, they make money on advertisement and app sales
http://www.androidauthority.com/how-does-google-make-money-from-android-669008/
So don't use any apps from the play market and don't install anything with advertisement.
If you install google apps or google advertisement through the apple store or windows store, then you still support google.
>>
>>61886050
Thanks for the information.
>>
>>61885795
What the fuck did the autistic do to you?
>>
File: 1493932156231.jpg (132KB, 708x407px) Image search: [Google]
1493932156231.jpg
132KB, 708x407px
>>61883830
The Microsoft Windows Phone eco-system is dead. Lack of apps, updates are slow at best. Non existent at worst. For fuck's sake they don't even have an actual YouTube app.

What kills me is that the Lumia series of phones is easily some of the best looking, feeling, and most durable phones I have ever used. I loved the tiled home screen and had high hopes for Windows phones + continuum.

And if you sincerely gave a fuck about anything to do with "white genocide" and company ethics, you'd use neither MS or Google. Or many others for that matter. You'd be using some cheap $10 LG or Samsung flip phone on a pay as you go minute plan for bare needs communication. Get off your high horse, and just use what you feel works. I don't agree with how MS collects data from Windows users. Or how Google does the same with android. But here I am with Windows 10 on my workstation PC and an android phone.
>>
>>61885193
>>61885755
I will take a look into these, thank you.
>>
>>61886089
oh, found they actually charge people money for the Google Play Services (GPS), so it is not a cost per device, but companies need to pay if they want to ship it with GPS.

I still think that avoiding their apps and avoid using their store to get apps is the best way to not give them money.
There is not much you can do about google taxing companies
>>
>>61883830
if you need normalfag shit or/and google apps on your phone don't bother, else it's fine
t. stock apps + mytube
>>
>>61885617
Tips fedora and inserts banana into asshole.
>>
>>61883830
4chan is literally sjw now. This is sad
>>
>>61886173
>care about white genocide
>use gookphone
Anyways, it's not dead they're just moving to a different arch
Also they had a youtube app but google shut it down so that's nice
>>
>>61886482
>Use gookphone

Is there any other kind? What electronics companies are all American or EU made anymore? As for the MS phone youtube app, it's because MS didn't pay Google for it. Their YouTube app also changed from the stock one Google has. So basically MS changed the app around a little bit, and pretended to not know they still owe money to Google for royalties.

As much as MS thinks themselves to be the big boy, Google isn't some bitch company that can be slapped out of the way. So Google told them to fuck themselves and took the official app off the table. Now the "official" MS phone YouTube app is literally an Internet Explorer browser redirect.
>>
>>61886554
I dont use the youtube app anyways. The only use I have for it is to play podcasts while I am driving but since it stops playing when you turn the phone off, I use firefox instead.
>>
>>61886554
Well most products are a mix of international resources to provide the cheapest product to consumers. With phones, majority of the parts come from Asia. So much for caring about "white genocide". So a pure "white" phone is incredibly unlikely, closest you'll get is something assembled in the west.

https://www.theverge.com/2013/8/15/4624706/google-blocks-window-phone-youtube-app
It was about ads, not royalties.
>>
File: wp_ss_20170813_0001.png (304KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170813_0001.png
304KB, 480x800px
>>61886173
>>61886482
>>61886554
>>61886636
there's unofficial youtube app that works just fine background audio and all
>>
>>61886173
>thread about ungoogling
>sayng that not having an Youtube app is a deal breaker
>but to be honest, this thread (as many others lately) has alredy derailed into another /pol/ shit, so who gives a fuck
>>
>>61886826
Hard to get past googles monopoly on video steaming. I do to some extent that i only need to two podcasts after my main nightly entertainment is over. I listen to John B Wells, then download Michael Savage and Hannity off youtube.
>>
>>61883830
Don't bother. Windows 8.1 is way more stable than 10 if you need one. The latest update was just to add more emojis.
>>
>>61886738
Which one is that?
>>
>>61887047
Agree. I can live without Gmaps (OSM works fine for me), Chrome or Gmail but maaan life would be so hard without my buddies: Doug Demuro, Landuke, Luke Smith, etc.
That being said you still can live perfectly fine without a dedicated Youtube app. Checking for new videos without an account is a bit of drag, though
>>
>>61885267
Is this non white serious? Does he think every White person lives in the US? I really am curious what they teach you in those ghetto schools of yours
>>
>>61883830
>2017
>total displacement policy being enacted
>still using a "smartphone," to consume '''media'''
Just grab a dumb phone and use a computer like everyone did up until a decade ago.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.