[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i went for a trip to Israel and my bags were taken off me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

So i went for a trip to Israel and my bags were taken off me at security and put on a seperate flight. They mysteriously lost said bag and took over two weeks to get it back to me.

What are the chances that bags were taken by Shin Bet and that Schlomo Shekelstein has uploaded GOAT tier spyware to my notebook?
>>
>>61881082
>What are the chances that bags were taken by Shin Bet and that Schlomo Shekelstein has uploaded GOAT tier spyware to my notebook?
they wanted to do that but then they saw that you're running windows anyway
>>
>>61881082
don't chance it. hope you had a separate backup. take it to a café or restaurant, do a 7-pass overwrite, and sell it to some poor schmuck.
>>
>>61881082
Why would you put your notebook on your checked baggage? Thats just asking for it to be stolen.

Also, why would anyone go to Israel?
>>
>>61881082
>>went for a trip to Israel
>didn't remove your harddrive and replaced it with a usb 3.0 nano bootdrive with a clean install

Are you retarded?
>>
>>61881319
>implying they haven't flashed malware into the bios, and implanted spy chips onto the PCB
>>
>>61881408
i implied that they did just that, that's why i told op to wipe it and sell it, and do it far from any know networks. but keep trying kid.
>>
>>61881082
israel has perhaps the most sophisticated and aggressive intelligence agencies in the world. do not trust it.
>i now know the meaning of 3dpd
>>
>spyware on your laptop
more like chips embedded into your flesh
did you sleep there?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.