[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>paying a company $9 a month to botnet yourself Why is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Synergy-Logo-Large.png (8KB, 220x69px) Image search: [Google]
Synergy-Logo-Large.png
8KB, 220x69px
>paying a company $9 a month to botnet yourself
Why is this spreading on YouTube and what do you /g/entoomen think of it
>>
fuck off back to Facebook
>>
>>61880983
retarded shit, Input Director does the same shit for free, along with unified clipboard and some other features.
>>
>>61881078

Does it work between linux and windows?
>>
>>61880990
Fuck off to Reddit, Tumblr, Google or Firefox. Whatever sjw botnet you wanna use
>>
>>61881101
hm, only windows. Still, $9 is too much for this kind of functionality.
>>
>>61881101
Of course not. But that does not matter, apparently.

Any software that fulfills any sort of purpose that I don't directly need is a complete scam, since my autism does not allow me put myself in other peoples' shoes.
>>
>>61881113

Personally, i found it to be a good investment. I use a windows computer at home, but my laptop uses linux. It's pretty nice being able to use my mouse+kb when i want to use my laptop at home.
>>
You can complie it yourself from their github though.
>>
it's been around a long time tho. I remember using it around 2005
>>
>>61880983
botnet aside, the nightly is free
>>
>file drad and drop not available on linux
Why?
>>
It was free back in the day (2004) and a solid utility.
>>
>>61881638
this - now its bloated crap
>>
>>61880983
wtf are you on? It's a one time payment of either $20 or $30, it's totally open sourced (but requires a key to work) and the $30 version allows you to encrypt all connections with SSL.
>>
>>61882671
But I can use Remote Desktop for free, even connect to Linux machine
>>
still using 1.5.0.
>>
>>61880983
>botnet
Nice try kike, this software is GPL licensed and you have full rights to audit and view the code.
You're just jealous because good programmers are getting paid for glorious Free Software.
>>
>>61881101
It does.
>>61881113
shut the fuck up, retarded dingus https://symless.com/synergy

Back in the day used to be free as in beer, the developer went full retard and tried to make money out of it in numerous occasions, I managed to get a bunch of activation codes because I knew he was going to make it pay-only mode.

Also, there was a port or some shit but it's outdated since 2015 https://sourceforge.net/projects/qsynergy/
>>
>>61880983
>logitech gives you the same thing for free
their days are now numbered
>>
>>61882904
>Remote Desktop
but that's not what Synergy is. Why would I want to waste a screen on something that already has a screen?
>>
>>61880983
It's open source and licensed under the GPL dude. It should be in your distros package manager for free and you can find windows builds for free online. The devs are assholes though, they still haven't implemented Wayland support.
>>
>tfw want this but too brainlet to compile for windows myself
Synergy was cool when I was all-linux and could just easily do the encryption myself.
>>
File: 1501991344940.jpg (182KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1501991344940.jpg
182KB, 2048x1536px
>>61880983
$9 a month? What? It's $30 on their website for lifetime use and with the shitload of youtube discounts you can get it at $20.
If you don't like the setup involved in having to use a kvm on your desk I guess it's a good buy?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.