[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't right-wingers make their own tech company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Why don't right-wingers make their own tech company to compete with SJWgle?
>>
>>61877795
Why don't poor people just create their own currency to compete with the US dollar?
>>
>>61877795
What do you think lockheed martin, and boeing are? Most of the military contracted tech companies are fairly conservative.
>>
>>61877795
They are.

https://coinmarketcap.com/
>>
>>61877822
>>61877831
How does that help against SJW tech like Google and Rust?
>>
File: average pol user.png (37KB, 993x403px) Image search: [Google]
average pol user.png
37KB, 993x403px
>>61877831
>/pol/tards
>smart enough to understand crypto
ummm no

50% of /pol/ is full of angry 40+ normalfags
>>
>>61877831
Google cloud - Siacoin, StorjX, FileCoin
Youtube - LBRY
Facebook - Steemit, Reddcoin, (some others coming soon)
>>
>>61877876
>posts reddit screenshot
>ha look at /pol/!!!1

gas yourself
>>
>>61877854
>help against
how so?
>>
>>61877876
You shills are in absolute overtime. We know about your false flag you set up today. Eventually you will run out of money.
>>
>>61877876
>/pol/
>shows reddit shit instead
holy shit, CNN is that you?
>>
>>61877927
>>61877941
>>61877916
/pol/ seems awfully buttblasted that their board is a reddit colony
>>
>>61877876
making tech accessible was a huge mistake
>>
>>61877916
>>61877941
the reddit screencap specifically mentions /pol/, retards
>>
File: DFsl_1AUIAEHyxB.jpg large.jpg (77KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
DFsl_1AUIAEHyxB.jpg large.jpg
77KB, 1334x750px
>>61877795
Because they're too stupid to do that.
>>
>>61877795
Stop trying to divide Whites with political idealogies. It doesnt matter if the tech company is primarily left or right wing people as long as they defend and protect their people and heritage thats all that matters
>>
>>61878069
Nice arino shop faggot japanese love trump none of them would ever go on air declaring they hate someone like a western numale would
>>
>>61877795
>>61877953
Remember to sage derail and shill threads, its obvious at this point
>>
>>61878368
?
>>
>>61878346
That's not a shop.

>>61878394
/pol/tards think that they're right about everything and people with a different opinion are getting paid by (((le evil jew conspiracy to take over the world))) to spread propaganda.
>>
>>61877822
Took me literally 5 seconds on Google to find these:
http://www.boeing.com/principles/diversity.page
http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/who-we-are/diversity.html
>>
>>61877795
because they're dumbfuck illiterate morons
>>
>why don't right-wingers start a new company from literally nothing and try to compete with a tech giant that was there since forever and that most people depend on nowadays
>>
/g/- Politics
Jesus Christ, I'm sick of all these fucking leftypol and pol rejects shitting up this board. We don't need your help making this board shittier, that's why we have AMD vs. Nvidia/Intel threads 24/7 and /v/irgins invading. Please take this to /pol/
>>
>>61877854
Google "blockchain technology"
>>
>>61880689
Yeah. Me too. Why in the fuck can't I just talk about a hobby that I like without fucking SJWs and the right wing equivalent duking it out on what I SHOULD like?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.