[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /g/. I've come here to ask for suggestions on a product

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: microtops project.png (1MB, 1358x1029px) Image search: [Google]
microtops project.png
1MB, 1358x1029px
Hello /g/. I've come here to ask for suggestions on a product pitch my group has been working on for a long time for our tech company, which happens to be our first pitch as well. The product in question is the Microtop, a new take on the concept of laptops and netbooks. Basically, it's a significantly smaller and more compact laptop with more power to it than your regular netbook. It's supposed to be aimed towards people who need more power in their hands and either are tired or want to compliment their existing phones and tablets. Need a convenient media center, coding tools, low end computer gaming AND (no or!) general internet experience? Look no further, look Micro™.
For maximum customisation and comfort, users can pick exactly what kind of machine they'll need as we offer systems of different sizes and specs, all while staying compact.
And to solve the many kind of problems that may arise with our planned designs, we're planning on releasing a line of purely optional complements, which are present in the attached picture. By using Virtual Reality (VR) tech to project what the user sees in the glasses' lenses, the Gander Eyewear™ is perfect for dealing with the rather limited dimensions of the screen, as well as helping those with vision problems. Not to mention it comes in various different flavors, which are still in a experimental design phase but with many more yet to come.
Many may also appreciate the Taction Pad™, which serves as a fully functional wireless replacement of the keyboard, as well as a tablet able to interact with the system for various tasks, including homebrewn. Should the need arise in the future or our company sees as fit, many more complements should appear in the future if our product ends up being a success. I humbly thank you for you time and will gladly review, accept and/or comment on any suggestions or genuine criticism proposed here.
>>
Tldr
>>
>>61858526
Pitch for new laptop/netbook-like system and complements.
>>
>>61858555
How's your day
>>
>>61858693
Pretty good, thanks for asking. Any thoughts or suggestions on the project?
>>
>>61858722
No idea but I wish you the best of luck
Stuff seems like tough business
>>
>>61858760
So it is, thank you.
>>
/g/ loves tiny netbooks. You'll make a killing.
>>
>>61858770
I'm glad to hear that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.