[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where did the future go so wrong? https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (825KB, 949x652px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
825KB, 949x652px
where did the future go so wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cElVxDoCEsI
>>
>>61853778
>one
all those fucking white people. disgusting. no diversity. oppression against people of color.
>two
for the most part, most of those "predictions," "ideas," actually came true. the "network" computer they were talking about is essentially the modern day "cloud." the "bebox" with its mind blowing "two processors" and the talking about multi(cpu)core systems obviously came true. the "pilot" is the the smartphone and tablets of today.
>>
File: most valuable goy.jpg (129KB, 853x875px) Image search: [Google]
most valuable goy.jpg
129KB, 853x875px
>>61853937
>>
>>61853778
video was dope, enjoyed the nostalgia.

however, computing today is pretty much the fully realized version of all these products. I have a Steam Link in my living room that streams my computer to my television without any hiccups and the Alexa with the screen is basically the fully realized version of that phone/computer

p much agree with >>61853937
>>
>>61853778
It didn't.

You're posting on a multi-core system, capable of playing full HD video fullscreen, connected via a broadband link easily 1000x as fast as then, with most online services administered centrally (the cloud), and you carry a mini PC in your pocket capable of taking high-res photos and streaming video over cellular networks.

All the technology is here. What was not realized was the implications of all the normies flooding the internet, turning it into a social media shitfest.
>>
File: GDM-FW900.jpg (30KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
GDM-FW900.jpg
30KB, 740x555px
>>61853778
it can all be traced back to the death of the crt monitor. nothing will ever have the capability to display natively in any resolution, be low persistance/no motion blur with high refresh rates, have top tier color accuracy contrast and black levels, a glass display, survive a nuclear fallout, a comprehensive osd, not need font aliasing or antialiasing in video games, made of hand woven parts, affordable professional level features and be all these things at once.

crt technoloty is intrinsically baked into the foundation of all software. there are little details about the way it works that are lost forever and now objectively shit.

flat panel was supposed to be a choice not an extermination. we live in a shitty alternative universe of incorrect decisions as a result of it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.