[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys hide your code? From C++ to CSS... i try to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How do you guys hide your code?
From C++ to CSS... i try to make it as unreadable as possible, since your browser needs the CSS file.

Any way from mine to hide css?
>>
Fuck off retard. Baby want spoonfeed? Baby want spoonfeed?
>>
>>61853586
Stop trying to spread non-free software.
>>
>>61853586
how is the browser supposed to render the css if you hide it
>>
>>61853586
can't you use something non archaic to dynamically serve content?
>>
>>61853643
You mean like javascript?
And with css is more managable.
>>
Hello Pajeet. You do realize decompiling C++ doesn't result in anything even close to the original source code and you do know what a minifier is, right?
>>
>>61853656
no i mean like php
what could you have in your html/css that's so quality that you don't want somebody to steal?
a website is about the content not the layout
plus if you use copyrighted images they can't steal most of it anyway
>>
You can get obfuscators for non-compiled languages, but usually just removing whitespace is enough.

For compiled ones it doesn't matter because decompilers can't do shit. Somehow even java decompilers can't output sane code.
>>
obfuscate and minify

You can only do so much and no one wants to steal your shitty css anyway

I can see why you'd want to hide js, but again, you can only do so much.
>>
>>61853715
>html so quality
lol

people who write 'quality' css or js know what minification is, but even then it's not terribly difficult to expand the whatever code and figure out what it does, so it's not for obfuscation, and that's how it should be. web by the principle is open and you should be able to know what the fuck is being rendered / executed on your machine.
>>
Non-free software fuck off from this board
>>
>>61853715
>php
Ehm, sorry grampa, isn't time for your pills?
>>61853785
It's because my friends will judge me if it is not maintained well, or well written!
>>
>>61853883
Then write it well and maintain it well.
God damn you're retarded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.