[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem gents, I think I am getting Kiked by these guys.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: comcast.v2.png (38KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
comcast.v2.png
38KB, 1200x627px
I have a problem gents, I think I am getting Kiked by these guys. I have a data cap of 1TB/month 2 days ago, I hit 900TB of that... I was out of town for 3 days of the month and my billing cycle was Aug 1st. I download a shit ton of torrents from IPT but my utorrent says I only downloaded and uploaded 103gb since July 25th or so. There is no way I've used 800gb shitposting here and on other forums. I do have a wife but she just browses typical mom shit for her school - no downloading.

Now, I get a notification I've used 1100GB or 1.1TB. Wtf? I've only torrented like 5gb of movies in the last two days, how the fuck could I have used 200gb?

Have any of you guys had this problem before? I am going to have to call Comcast but I need to be prepared because those motherfuckers make their phone calls last at least an hour.
>>
>>61847292
You voted Trump. You deserve this.
>>
>>61847292
give them a call and tell them you're cancelling your service
>>
>>61847303
Maybe I do. But now I want to fight this. I refuse to get Scholmo'ed by these fags.
>>
>>61847314
You voted for a guy that wants to kill net neutrality and that appointed a fucking lobbyist kike pajeet to be chairman of FCC.

The only thing you can do is spread 'em wide, so it doesn't hurt so much on entry.
>>
>>61847351
Nigger shut the fuck up I don't give a fuck about your shit politics I didn't even read your post all the way
>>
>>61847292
Excuse me sir you have a wirus
>>
>>61847365
>I don't give a fuck about your shit politics
That's the problem. If you did, you might not be jewed out by (((Comcast))) right now.
>>
Double check you haven't been seeding an excessive amount then check your router to see if it isn't compromised and being used by an unauthorized user. I'm on fiber and a friend visited for the weekend and over the course of one weekend they managed to seed 14TB of data from the hundreds of torrents they had in uTorrent set to seed.
>>
>>61847508
I've only seeded 11gb since july 25th and leeched 105gb. How do I check if my router is compromised?
>>
Do you/your wife watch a lot of streaming video? Shit like Netflix? That will eat up a ton of bandwidth.
>>
>>61847292
You need stats from your router to be sure. You don't have Netflix? Netflix eats up a ton.
>>
If you're using Windows 10 it'll show your total data use for the previous 30 days and what apps are using what amount of data specifically.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.