[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that conservatives killed Alan Turning, and would've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: 191581-004-95328E05.jpg (27KB, 348x450px) Image search: [Google]
191581-004-95328E05.jpg
27KB, 348x450px
Reminder that conservatives killed Alan Turning, and would've killed him sooner if given the chance. Imagine how many would-be innovators never left their mark because conservatism got in the way.
>>
Think how futuristic society would be if Germany won. woah
>>
>>61845121
>>>/pol/

No one cares faggot
>>
>>61845145
Albert Einstein was exiled by the Nazis. They probably would've killed him too. You're proving my point, anon.
>>
>>61845145
>>61845161
And Einstein helped create the atomic bomb. They could've won if they kept him around. More evidence that social conservatism is cultural suicide.
>>
>>61845182
go suck your transkin cock dude no one give a shit
>>
>>61845193
This thread is about the advancement of technology. I know conservatives don't care about that, but technologists do. Perhaps a nice homescreen thread would be more up your alley?
>>
>>61845121
>Imagine how many would-be innovators never left their mark because conservatism got in the way.
These "innovators never left their mark" because their innovations were nothing special. Society didn't and still doesn't need to entertain every lunatics crazy idea.
>>
>>61845226
Wrong. Critical thinking isn't your strong suit?
>>
>>61845121
British, leftist and gay.
Should have died sooner
>>
File: nazis against culture.png (87KB, 1664x521px) Image search: [Google]
nazis against culture.png
87KB, 1664x521px
>>61845145
WRONG
>>
What are you trying to say homotard? Gays aren't slaughtered like they should be so that point is mute. You think no innovators died under so called progressive regimes?
>>
Benjamin Cumberbatch is an ugly alien man.

Saged because tumblr meme thread.
>>
>>61845265
>that whole last line
my sides
the truth is hilarious
>>
>>61845287
I don't really know of any historical progressive regimes. Leftist regimes, of course. But in the modern western world, liberals and progressives are not actively stifling innovating and disenfranchising would-be innovating. Conservatives are.
>>
>>61845333
Really because I just saw google fire a guy because of wrongthink. Egged on by the progressive stack of communists.
>>
>>61845333
>he says, only days after a wrongthinker was punished for straying from established progressive dogma.
>>
>>61845355
>>61845362
He brought the company bad publicity. His value as an employee clearly didn't outweigh the negative effect his actions had caused. Firing him was a sound business decision. But he wasn't killed or crippled. His opportunity to make his mark has not been taken away from him, demonstrated by his job offers the right loves to brag about. So what's the problem?
>>
>>61845121
>conservatives killed Alan Turning
Whos's Alan Turning and why did you post a picture of Alan Turing. Are you saying Alan Turing was a conservative who killed Alan Turning before killing himself?
>>
>>61845421
>So what's the problem?
>Imagine how many innovative ideas he could have implemented if liberalism had not got in the way.
>>
>>61845649
What's stopping him from implementing ideas? Isn't that exactly what he's doing?
>>
ITT:Butthurt faggots confusing (((Christianity))) with conservatism. Remember Japan is incredibly conservative yet technologically progressive its important to conserve a tradition but one that keeps a society healthy and being anti-conservative means you are a gigantic cultureless cuck
>>
File: 1487429777028.png (365KB, 600x2430px) Image search: [Google]
1487429777028.png
365KB, 600x2430px
>>61845421
>He brought the company bad publicity.
With an internal memo posted within google's network intended for such discussions?

>But he wasn't killed or crippled. His opportunity to make his mark has not been taken away from him, demonstrated by his job offers the right loves to brag about.
Ignoring the multitude of offended social justice managers at google who promised to put him on a hiring blacklist.

Lemme guess, you also think you're on the "right side of history", you're in the majority, your ideology isn't entirely predicated on shaming and bullying others, it most certainly isn't propped up entirely by a criminal and biased media, and everyone who isn't a progressive like you is just a 'rural or suburban retard'.
>>
>>61845718
see the problem is that culture is fluid and always changing. Being conservative and insisting we hold onto outdated ideals just hampers our culture from evolving to its final form. Where everyone dies.
>>
And how many tech genius pedos are rotting in prison?
>>
>>61845823
And how many conservative pedos are hiding in churches hiding behind freedom of religion?
>>
>>61845823
Only the dumb ones get caught, so prolly very few.
>>
>>61845847
>churches
That's a funny way of spelling mosques...
>>
>>61845718
Japan is not a technologically advanced society. You can't even pay with a credit card at most businesses in Japan. Either way, Japanese scientists and engineers don't have to worry about being accepted in their field because of their race.

>>61845727
lol, is that image supposed to demonstrate that liberals are not "in the majority." I browse /pol/ too. I know how you like to wage a botnet campaign on any online poll that demonstrates how unpopular your batshit ideology actually is. Save the disinformation campaign for somebody who doesn't see through it.
>>
>>61845861
That's a funny way of saying the Catholic religion as a whole is a ploy to fuck young boys
>>
>>61845121
Alan had had a problem, he was addicted to fucking young lowlife scum.
>>
>>61845888
And he knew that he had a problem which is why he confessed, instructed his lawyer not to protest and accepted treatment.
But sure, let's blame conservatism
>>
>>61845718
>Japan
>technologically progressive
Oh wow, did you just step out of a time portal from the 1980s?
>>
>>61845182
The downsides of possibly exiling a few intelligent people would obvious be completely negated through proper eugenics programs. That's long term though.

Instead, modern societies literally promote dysgenics more and more.
>>
>>61845817
Wrong you braindead faggot. Traditions are meant to be passed down its how we grow as a people but that doesnt mean there isnt room for a culture to grow but dramatically changing cultures is what makes Western people so crazy and unpredictable. I'll use the Japanese as an example again because those who live abroad suffer from high rates of depression trying to fit in our ever changing society. Our "progressive" society also gives birth to people with bloated egos like you since we havent been a collectivist society since our hunter and gatherer days and we see ourselves as the center of the universe without a care for others. This is where we get these pink haired freaks who are starving for attention because we progressed like a tumor into a world full of souless individuals
>>
>>61845928
>Traditions are meant to be passed down its how we grow as a people
right. I forgot we still do human sacrifices like the Aztecs did.
>>
>>61845121
>Imagine how many would-be innovators never left their mark because conservatism got in the way.
Less than the amount that never left their mark because of liberalism I presume.
Either way, fuck off.
>>
>Politics are the reason everything is in the shitter
Yes anon, yes you are right, but dont for one second fool yourself and think it has anything to do with any specific political party.

THEY ARE ALL CANCER.

libshits and conservacocks are both dipshits and they only way you can truly free yourself is becoming free of their labeling and thinking for yourself.
>>
>>61845935
Nice cherry picking im sure youve won millions of internet arguments
>>
>>61845823
This is such an obvious case of leftist hypocrisy.

My IQ is high, I get the highest grades you can get, I'm physically fit, I succeed in everything I do... and I have to put up with faggots complaining about how life is so awful because not everyone automatically worships them for sucking dick while even suggesting pedophilic attraction is enough to get you lynched.
>>
>>61845145
Technology will advance no matter what at our rate, true innovation is in the grand scheme, civil engineering and nationalistic technology applications would make Germany beautiful, Gottfried Feder had pretty amazing revolutionary ideas that I'd happily take over an early atom bomb, it's a shame it never was fully realized.
>>
>>61845121
>liberals import a gorillion brown people who can't function in a modern society
rlly maks me think
>>
The level of autism in this thread is horrifying.
>>
>>61845969
I like you
>>
>>61845991
Pretty off topic
>>
And the Republicans were the ones to set the slaves free, your point is?
>>
File: autism.gif (512KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
512KB, 480x270px
>>61846013
the only thing off topic is tits, tits, lemonade 'round the corner fudge is made

also, I like traditional asian waifus who will cook me dinner when I come home and be happy that I worked 12 hours at an office job just to support her and our children

>>61846016
dont tell the libtards this they think some sort of magical change happened in the 60's and that by increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour it will somehow allow small businesses more opportunity to hire the same number of people into a livable wage position.. even though the best way to keep the plebeians as plebeians is to ensure that they will make just enough money to support themselves yet never enough to send their children to college when infact the only sensible answer is to pay for free education but only to those who earn it on a meritocratic system which ensures that only the highest of the achievers who work hard for what they want see results rather than giving a free ride to trannies, homos and women based upon decision making processes that rely upon race and sexuality as a deciding factor rather than earnest hard work and effort

but dont mind me im pic related
>>
Putting the libtards into camps when??
>>
>>61846103
tomorrow if where lucky. 白左 make me sick
>>
>>61845718
lmao, you "learned" that from that one meme spewing /pol/ channel on youtube didn't you? stop being delusional.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakoku

>m..muh based honorary aryan conservative japs!!!!
koreans are are at least trying to be more open to immigration in recent years and they're clearly winning
>>
>>61845718
>be a stormfag
>be in luve with conservatism
>think that christianity and western conservatism can be separated
>le Japan meme
Enjoy your fax machines!
>>
>>61845161
He'd done all his important work by then anyways

>>61845182
No he didn't.
>>
File: jp.jpg (537KB, 879x511px) Image search: [Google]
jp.jpg
537KB, 879x511px
>>61845718
>Remember Japan is incredibly conservative
>>
Reminder that leftist commies killed millions of people.

And before you say anything, I'm a Jew.
>>
>>61845265
POL BTFO!!!
>>
>>61845121

"conservative" literally means "keeping things at his state" (to conserve).

That's why good programmers always have been lefties. For examples the early hackers at the MIT. You need a certain mindset, a deep urge to break the rules to get real good at programming.

Playing by the rules is for some retarded Java code monkeys.
>>
>>61847450
if your tradition doesn't include fun and penises you should kill yourself and let your tradition die with you
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/136930317
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.