[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new, smarter iPhone 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: apple-logo_318-40184.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
apple-logo_318-40184.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
>buy iphone 7
>breaks, have insurance
>get new one
>setting it up
>try to do icloud backup
>ok, sending verification code to phone which is literally bricked.com
>no other possible way to receive this verification code (itunes, email, other phone number)
What did apple mean by this?
>>
>>61845110
Give it back Jamal
>>
>>61845110
>broke his phone within months of buying
You babby how
>>
>>61845116
Was at a pool in vegas and dropped it in. Waterproof up to 10 feet for up to 30 minutes, they said. Literally instantly bricked. Shitposting aside what should I do now? Kms? Just make a new apple id and lose nearly a year of memories?
>>
>>61845110
Give it back, Steven.
Because any shitfuck knows that apple will literally fix this for you if you have insurance and validation that its your phone.
>>
>>61845148
Is "shitfuck" to /g/ what "braphog" is to /fit/? This is literally my first time here. Would I have to go to the apple store? I'm going to go to the at&t store (my carrier) first and if they can't unfuck my shit then I'll go there.
>>
>>61845167
Nah, I call everyone that. Children, adults, online people, ect. I find that being overly vulgar makes people avoid me. And if it your Apple mac (tm) iCloud (c) iPhone(llc) that messing up you should go to the Apple Store instead of att.
>>
>>61845200
My mobile normiebook cost like 700 bucks and I actually asked the people there if it was waterproof. I've never been one of "those guys" and I understand working in a phone service store is a layer of hell probably but its completely bullshit so I kinda wanted to go in and be condescending
>>
>>61845110
>buy iphone
Well there's your problem.
>>
File: J U S T.jpg (131KB, 924x732px) Image search: [Google]
J U S T.jpg
131KB, 924x732px
>>61845261
anon, please, on my grief can you not?
>>
>>61845113
didnt steal >:(
>>
>>61845276
Well you can't just buy an Apple product and expect to not be made fun of.
>>
>>61845110
>falling for the cloud meme
you deserve it
>>
File: 1490792825244.jpg (48KB, 375x289px) Image search: [Google]
1490792825244.jpg
48KB, 375x289px
>>61845307
ok I'll do the banter for you
>no headphone jack
>no headphone jack
>google maps is the default map program for safari, apple maps is the default map program for the device, no compatibility between the two whatsoever
>have to open safari, copy and paste address from google maps, paste into apple maps
>can't charge phone and listen to music (no headphone jack)
>no headphone jack
>did I mention no headphone jack???

I made a mistake lads
>>
>>61845376
That's pure bs. Safari defaults to apple maps as does the rest of the phone. If you install chrome and google maps chrome will default to google maps
>>
>>61845552
Nah man when you type in a business, heres what happens:
-you get search results
-you see address
-you click address
-"would you like to download google maps from the app store"
No I would not because google maps is somehow worse than apple maps
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.