[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pebble died for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: dims.jpg (85KB, 865x487px) Image search: [Google]
dims.jpg
85KB, 865x487px
pebble died for this
>>
>>61840514
Ew
>>
>>61840514
:c
>>
F
>>
>>61840514
and nothing of value was lost

pebble was the blackberry of the smartwatch world. Ahead of the game once upon a time but stagnated and was left behind in the dust once others started innovating
>>
>>61840590
what other developers offer a smartwatch with week+ battery life and a thriving developer community
>>
>>61840590
what world are you living in?
where is my supposed pebble killer?
>>
>>61840590
At what point was it not ahead of the game?

Name one other smart watch with eink display, week of battery life, and dirt easy to use with the developers app.

All I want is music and notification control on my wrist without needing to charge every 1 or 2 days and good sunlight legibility. Pebble was the only good one for that.
>>
>>61840514
It'll still sell like crazy
Insurance companies hand these out like candy in exchange for direct access to your telemetry
>>
>smartwatch
wrist fedora
>>
>>61840710
>watch
wrist fedora
>>
>>61840637
yeah the battery life thing by far is the best, fuck having to plug in yet another device at night

especially when you have to painstakingly take it off to do so

there is no need for these watches to have more than time display and then the real functionality is the music control and perhaps vibration function for silent alarms
>>
>>61840906
t. underage
>>
>>61841276
Also notifications.

I want to see my incoming notifications on my wrist and have the option to red button a call I don't want to pick up. Pebble was perfect for me but my Kickstarter edition died and now I'm stuck between a thousand shitty options that have flooded the market but miss the point completely.
>>
>>61840514
PRESS S TO SPIT ON IT

S
>>
>>61840590
>implying BB10 still isn't the best mobile OS
>>
>>61840514
e-ink is fucking perfect for these watches, so why the hell isn't anyone doing that?
>>
>>61840590
Pebble was ahead of the game right up until the end. Every other smartwatch is terrible as a watch. Apple and Google don't understand the concept of a smartwatch. The Pebble Time 2 would have been the best smart watch had it made it to market, and I would have bought one over any of the alternatives regardless of Pebble dying.
>>
>>61841784
goddamn what a shame it didn't survive until launch.
feel i should have gotten in it earlier, but got the pebble 2, the time 2 would have been such a great device.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.