[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend over 100k on a cinema grade 8K camera for youtube videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16

File: ltt.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ltt.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
>spend over 100k on a cinema grade 8K camera for youtube videos

What did Linus mean by this?
>>
>>61831992
They're pushing the edge of technology. Off a cliff.
>>
It means he's retarded and just wanted to one up technigger. MKBHD has like a 5k or 6k RED camera. Linus couldn't have a degenerate like that beat him in pure resolution.
>>
>>61831992
It means he's a rat faced kike.
>>
>>61832142
>MKBHD has like a 5k or 6k RED camera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8esUVOF-G4

He has the same 8k red camera
>>
>>61831992
Good business move
>>
Yet his videos still look like they were filmed on a phone
>>
>>61832193
Isn't dennis the chink filming everything? Bad lighting/exposure is the main problem
>>
>>61831992
Seeing as how the Hollywood industry is dying and the YouTube industry is only growing I'd say it's not a bad idea
>>
>>61832281
The big problem with the ARRI and RED "cine" style large-sensor cameras is that their sensors are both extremely sensitive to lighting, and also lack the exposure scaling of stills-cameras like DSLRs or the Sony A7 series. This is both a good and bad thing, because that sensitivity is what allows the image to look utterly amazing under the right kind of light (read: $$$), or look absolutely morbid under cheap fluorescent office lighting (probably what they're using). Cheap cameras are specially tuned to look decent in bad light because that's what companies expect most people to shoot in.
Exposure scaling means that unlike a typical camera where you raise ISO and gain a better exposure at the cost of some noise, the RED camera actually shoots at a fixed ISO all the time, and changing the "ISO" on the camera only shifts the gray point, so you actually lose a massive amount of dynamic range for each stop you're under-exposed. This is why the RED *needs* 16+ stops of DR, it's not a feature but a design necessity.
I'm guessing that they're wasting all of their file latitude just to make the image look presentable by fixing lighting issues, rather than using that data to actually make a good-looking image. They could have been far better served with a simpler camera system like the Sony FS7 or similar.
>>
>>61832462
But because if the RAW video files you can do much greater fidelity post-processing since you've got all the sensor's lighting and color information for every individual frame.
>>
Linus and other big YouTubers are planning in secret to move off the platform. Which is a good thing for both us and them. YouTube is cancer.
>>
>>61832532
What I said has nothing to do with the recording format, but the color filter array and gain circuitry, same applies to all cameras.
When light lacks a broad spectrum of wavelengths for reproducing color, or over-accentuates certain frequencies like green or blue, the effects of that are multiplied over the purity of the color filtration used for the sensor, high purity = good color, but bad color means peaks or holes in the color spectrum.
The CFAs of your typical Canon or Nikon actually blend colors together to make sure these peaks or holes are smoothed over and you get the impression of smooth continuous color at the cost of rich detailed color. You can attempt to artificially boost them by cranking up saturation and the like, but it's never going to be quite the same. Moreover, you can take the colors from a good sensor and accentuate them even more so to absolutely electric vibrancy, all without losing detail.
>>
>>61832561
where would they go?
>>
>>61833461
Facebook Watch would probably be a good choice for most YTers.
>>
>>61833461
Linus is already on multiple platforms AFAIK (YouTube, Facebook video, daily motion, and probably others), and they're building one of their own. They even have their videos translated and put on some Chinese video sites.
>>
>>61831992
The Martian was mastered on 2K cinema footage so w/e
>>
Money laundering, Linus ships heroin from Canada to China.
>>
MUH PRODUCTION VALUE

Fuck imagine how much money he could save up for different shit if he didn't bleed it like a retardino.
How many people does he hire anyway? 12?
>>
>>61834292
I think it is a good thing to strive towards doing a good job.
It doesn't really matter what field.
Tech nigger makes commercials on youtube, and a part of is to make products look good.
I think it makes a lot of sense to optimize this as much as possible.

I don't watch his content, so I don't know if he is trying to make that better as well. but it would make sense to do that if he also wants to review stuff.
>>
>>61831992
Call me when he buys an Arri.
>>
File: 1500802742314.jpg (2MB, 3297x2295px) Image search: [Google]
1500802742314.jpg
2MB, 3297x2295px
>he fell for the digital camera meme
>>
>>61834279
>Money laundering, Linus ships Razer Laptops from Canada to China.
ftfy
>>
>>61835595
but you could easily bump up the contrast with Lightroom on that digital picture. I still prefer black and white film to digital though
>>
>>61831992
is linus a homosex? he looks like a homosex. i think it's the earrings.
>>
>>61831992

Whats the deal with EVERYBODY obsessing with 4K / 8K last few months? 720p is enough for YouTube concidering no retard watches these in fullscreen and YouTube compresses anyways.
Heck even 480p is enough if you have a good camera.
50/60Hz is the way more important than resolution
>>
>>61836573
because sponsored faggots can afford the render farms to work with 8k footage.

literally no one watches 4k social media because it would rape their phone data plans
>>
>>61831992
Now you can clearly see the spittle fly out of his mouth in their 4K videos, is that not worth the costs, OP?
>>
>>61835595
Wow the image on the right is fucking amazingly clear like it's rendered on a cinema workstation.
I have a 21MP camera and it's worse than an iPhone.
What the hell gives?
>>
>>61836573
If I'm going to spend time watching a video, I want to get the most out of it.
Switching from 720p to 1440p personally solves the bitrate problem.
>>
>>61836573
It lets them upload high bitrate 4k videos so their 1080p downscales done by youtube look better
>>
>>61836732
What? Most youtube videos let you watch 4K
>>
>>61836773
i mean youtube's internal rendering system, even if you upload a high bitrate 1080p video youtube backend it will render it to a lower bitrate for regular 1080p viewing. but apparently its 4k to 1080p renderings look better than the former
>>
>>61836839
God damnit why does youtube suck so much?
And 10 years ago I thought we'd have lossless 1440p videos by 2020 or something
>>
>>61836685
>Wow the image on the right is fucking amazingly clear like it's rendered on a cinema workstation.
>I have a 21MP camera and it's worse than an iPhone.
>What the hell gives?

mp is just resolution, the sensor on your camera just isnt as good is why.
>>
>>61836955
What makes a sensor good? I thought it's just a bunch of pixels.
>>
>>61836685
>I have a 21MP camera
Is it the 5Dmk2? I can understand why if if so, it's terribly grainy but was fairly decent as far DSLRs went in 2008. The H3DII-31 was actually from around the same time, but its sensor is 60% larger, has no AA filter, and much larger pixel fill factor even taking into account the larger pixels in general - of course it was also like $25k.
Medium format digital cameras quite often have this rendered CG look to them because of the complete and utter lack artifacts at low sensitivity. I own a 645Z which has the same 33x44 sensor size, and at ISO100 the images look like they're painted on glass due to the utter lack of noise. A true 10-bit display actually helps to avoid seeing posterization as there is no inherent dithering within the image.
>>
>>61837381
Lol no it's some canon point and shoot.
>>
>>61831992
That's what happens when don't have where to spend your money
>>
>>61837381
So this whole time CGI was in a way superior to early/lower-grade digital cameras and what made the scene cinematic was the artefacting of the analog tape?
>>
>>61836573
>Whats the deal with EVERYBODY obsessing with 4K / 8K last few months?
>720p is enough for YouTube concidering no retard watches these in fullscreen

Speak for yourself, retard.
Maybe if you only watch some teenage idiot's vlog and let'splays, it doesn't matter, but people recording gunsmithing, fine electronics repair and other video guides on their potato phones without any stabilization at all and horrible lighting is fucking cancer.
I applaud anyone who goes through the effort to make their videos more detailed, because it makes them more helpful.
>>
>>61837563
>fine electronics repair
>guides
>GUNSMITHING???
Just buy a book or go to a trade school. You made bad life choices.
>>
>>61836983
A number of factors, in order of importance;
1. A sensor with local A/D readout is always going to be superior to a purely analog sensor, even with 50% more pixels crammed in.
2. Larger pixels are always better up to the point where there is nothing more to be gained from the limits of point #1.
3. Sensors that do a good job of handling gain amplification can produce cleaner images, this can be an extra stop of sensitivity if done right.
4. CFA purity as I've said earlier in this thread is a double-edged sword, get better colors from good light sources (>90CRI like tungsten, HMI, expensive LEDs), but shittier colors from bad ones (xenon, fluorescent, cheap LEDs).
5. More resolution is always better as long as it doesn't come as a detriment to any of the points above, but thanks to advancements by Sony, sensors with 30-50mp of resolution today have cleaner images than those with ~20mp did several years ago.

>>61837450
Not sure what you're asking?
>>
>>61837615
Thank you for this valuable info
>>
>>61832462
>>61833056
>>61837615

>there's actually people on /g/ who can talk about technology for once
Wow, that's a surprise.
>>
File: smog.png (222KB, 726x723px) Image search: [Google]
smog.png
222KB, 726x723px
>>61831992
>>61832006

Linus is a faggot chinese agent
>>
File: Untitled.png (35KB, 319x69px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35KB, 319x69px
>>61837695
>not using legacy calle
>I mean captcha
>>
>>61837575

So when I sometimes need to do some fairly specific shit like a mod to reduce overtravel on a MP5 clone, take down an obscure old shotgun that was never really meant to be serviced outside of their factory, replace a broken screen on a Kindle or replace the caps in a specific model of an old amp, or any of the thousands of different tasks where general skills are much less useful than info from people who have done it before, and can make all the difference between success and failure... your advice is to buy a book or go to a fucking trade school?

Wow, thanks. I forgot this is /g/. Kill yourself.
>>
>>61837756
Go to a professional you amateur gun toting psychopath. Or sell your guns to the cops.
>>
>>61837776
>buying a new device whenever the battery dies, the caps die, the screen cracks or some other, perfectly fixable thing fails
>giving money to a gunsmith who works on half a dozen of the most common hunting firearms 99.99% of the time and knows nothing about the specific problem I have, and is just as likely to fuck something up AND charge me money for the "work" afterwards

Thanks for the life advice, neckbeard.
They really should change the board title to "Consumer electronics" at this point.
>>
>>61837910
Oh so you and your youtube amateur pals are somehow qualified now?
Face it, psycho, you don't need guns and I'm glad expensive gunsmiths make you pay the price of that luxury.
>>
>>61837950
>Oh so you and your youtube amateur pals are somehow qualified now?

I'm a certified armorer and have all the basic gunsmithing tools. The Internet is a great way to freely share and pool together know-how and experience. You're guaranteed to eventually find someone who is actually qualified and can share their knowledge in a comprehensive manner. Books and education are great if you're after general skills, but they usually won't give you any specific advice for problems you're bound to run across. I'm completely baffled I need to explain this on fucking 4chan out of all places.
Or on /g/ for that matter, where people should definitely have an idea about the general level of expertise the "experts" working in repair shops possess, if not specifically gunsmiths.

>Face it, psycho, you don't need guns

Why, exactly, does something I do in my free time, that affects you in no way whatsoever (assuming you're from the US, I'm a continent away from you), trigger you so hard? Genuine question.
>>
>>61838160
>Genuine question.
>free time
Guns aren't toys, now grow up and place 911 on a speed dial or something.
>>
>>61831992
I think he meant "use ad block"
>>
Good god the HIV is really taking its toll
>>
An 8k camera isn't going to fix his shit content
>>
>>61838263
What?
>>
>>61838194

You did a great job at evading the question. Why did you get so triggered all of a sudden? Like I said, I'm not even on the same continent as you.
Besides, it's literally my job to use and maintain firearms, if not specifically the ones I work on in my free time.
>>
>>61838276
His HIV is making him age rapidly, I really hope he doesn't film his face with that shiny new camera
>>
>>61838284
I'm not triggered, I am simply against random civilians owning guns for no real reason.
>>
>>61837575
>>61837776
>>61837776
Quality, effective low effort shitposting. Intel should hire you instead
>>
>>61838366
Literally shoot youself in the kneecaps with a .22 my (african) american friend
>>
>>61838383
Shoot your poz load into my neghole instead SENPAI(alamb)
>>
>>61838314
Then it's a good thing you're not the one calling the shots then.

t. has/g/uns
>>
>>61838410
Shoot some PEZ dispensers in your mouth CYKA(biliat)
>>61838412
i was quite honestly shitposting
t. hasn't visited /k/ in months
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (3MB, 3297x2295px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
3MB, 3297x2295px
>>61835595
Two minutes in photoshop.
>>
>>61831992
>have a """le tech geek""" persona on jewtube
>upholds it by buying gimmicks

How the hell is OP too stupid to get this?
And why are you even watching bullshit?
>>
>>61838449
my fucking god the one on the right is amazing
>>
>>61836573
>Heck even 480p is enough if you have a good camera.
check your eyes nigger.
>>
>>61838461
People most often complain that digital cameras give a very cold image (they do), good side is that the images can be easily edited in LR or PS for a warm analog effect, you can simulate anything you want with a bit of know how.

All I did for the right one was tweak contrast, levels, curves, add a warming filter and shift the hue a bit. I could have spent more time to recreate the background being brighter too, and add some grain if needed but that was just superfluous. I just want to btfo these retards that think you can't get warm and nice looking images with digitals.
>>
>>61838314

So have you ever been threatened by a random civilian owning guns? Because if you haven't, then being this intensely riled up by the idea is really unhealthy.
Just fyi, I live in a country with a seven times lower homicide rate than the US, a completely negligible percentage of which are firearm related deaths. At the same time, our gun laws are considerably more lax than the laws in some of the most violent places in the US, and in some respects they are more lax than anywhere in the US. So sit down and think for a moment if maybe there are other factors involved, other than the obvious kneejerk you resort to.
>>
>>61838516
The fact that most americans are imbeciles and have zero military training is enough. However, you are probably Swiss, so enjoy your guns before EU cums in your mouth and takes your toys.
>>
>>61838506
Can you add some grain too?
>>
>>61838569
>Swiss

Nope. Also having military training and being an unsafe imbecile around guns and a violent asshole are nowhere near mutually exclusive.
>>
File: untitled-2.jpg (4MB, 3297x2295px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-2.jpg
4MB, 3297x2295px
>>61838617
Added some very subtle grain and also lightened the background really quickly.
>>
>>61834201
>and they're building one of their own.

something like this could be really profitible if they get other youtubers on board. And this could potentially really fuck google over - a video site that is just popular youtubers, no need to host gigs and gigs of content that has only a few hundred views and no adds.
>>
>>61838713
Yeah but it looks like jpeg grain. Is there a way to add colorful snowy grain like analog? And very slightly blur the image as well?
>>
>>61838749
Yes, I just didn't use one of the plugins I have and just went for a quick generic monochrome grain.
Gimme a few minutes and I can whip out some more natural looking grain.
Why do you want to blur the image though? Same with the grain, I think that what makes the digitals so great is the crystal clarity you get with them. Anyway off to work.
>>
File: file.jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
When will he upgrade to this?
>>
>>61838792
Okay thanks
>>
File: grain.jpg (3MB, 3297x2295px) Image search: [Google]
grain.jpg
3MB, 3297x2295px
>>61838811
Is this what you had in mind? As for the blur, do you mean like just soften the image a bit?
>>
>>61831992
>a consumerist Youtube channel acts like a consumeriat
Really makes you think....
>>
File: fdsfsfsad.jpg (840KB, 3297x2295px) Image search: [Google]
fdsfsfsad.jpg
840KB, 3297x2295px
Can't do anything about the blown highlights. The image on the right wasn't exposed ideally
>>
>>61838876

I don't know the technical terms but his sideburns really look blurry, for instance. Maybe it's just the grain, but the whole image looks like it has dust on it.
>>
>>61838911
That's just the focus of the lens, I could replicate it but it would take a bit. I have to go to bed now because I gotta go to work tomorrow.
I just hope these quick edits in Photoshop helped someone understand that cold digital pictures can be edited in post just fine to recreate a warm analog look.
>>
>>61839015
Thanks for your time BTFOing analogfags.
Hope you like your music lossless as well.
>>
File: Untitled-4.jpg (229KB, 1217x378px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.jpg
229KB, 1217x378px
>>61839031
If I can get my hands on FLAC I get that, but otherwise I don't have an issue with 320kbps MP3s as long as they sound good.
>>
>>61839102
>44100Hz
And I trusted you
>>
>>61839126
Ever since the private trackers I used got closed down I've had to scrape by trying to find good FLAC releases of the music I want and it's so hard.

Spare me!
>>
>>61839145
Honestly why do you not find .wav and this new opus business?
>>
>>61839159
I've not been keeping up to date, I haven't downloaded any albums in six months. I'll check it out though, I only post on /g/ sparsely.
>>
>>61839189
Okay good night now
>>
>>61831992
>Buy cinema grade camera
>Crew can't into lighting
>"Editors" can't into colour grading
>Ends up looking worse than hobbiest channels using DSLRs
>>
>>61840278
This. Holy shit his new videos look horribly oversaturated.

Besides no footage in these videos would look any different if it was shot on a GH5 which is already pretty expensive for what they do.
>>
>>61838715
They're not making their own YouTube, they're making they're own Vessel.
>>
>>61832462
Rule 3:
/g/ is only for shitposting about technology. Qualified tech post should be postet in /sci/
>>
>>61832462
WEW QUALITY POST , how the hell
>>
>>61840619
I wouldn't say it looks like ass, but I mean, shit like MKBHD looks a lot better. Part of it is that he has a WAY better eye for shots, though.
>>
File: 1499123224534.webm (517KB, 308x314px) Image search: [Google]
1499123224534.webm
517KB, 308x314px
>>61831992
>watching Linus instead of Paul
>>
>>61832462
Super informative, thanks
>>
>>61836853
>lossless videos
Do you know how fucking huge they are?
>>
>>61843090
Well, do you know how giant the telecommunicatuions monopoly is, and how much money the execs are hording?
If there was some kind of gigantic market incentive for faster internet in like 2007, we could have gotten gigabits down by like 2011, if you compare to the development cycle of the space shuttles or some shit.
>>
>>61843090
>>61843146
Elon Musk will give us low-orbit satellite internet giving us cheap multi gigabit connections anywhere on earth.
>>
Lots of his viewers are the gaymur types who spend a million dollars on their RGB rig and want to make use of their 8k monitor that can't actually run anything at that resolution?
>>
>>61831992
>places both LMG and Floatplane under a parent company owned by his wife

What if they divorce tomorrow? Honestly a stupid decision.
>>
>>61831992
You do realize you can rent those things? His wife is rich but i'm sure she has better things to spend $100k on than a camera for him.
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (68KB, 800x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
68KB, 800x353px
>>61836530
He's just a straight up beta. So beta he had to resort to marrying a gook
>>
>>61833461
There's growing demand for a youtube alternative

These social justice freaks that took control of the big tech companies are, in the end, just destroying them from the inside out. The diversity hires aren't competitive; worse, they constantly harass, bully, shame, and sue both the company and the employees within the company. Nevermind the customers and audience who are censored to hell and back for dystopian "wrongthink".

If you're operating a business and you aren't hiring clean cut white males or asians, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>61832462
I live for posts like this, we need more of you and less shitposting
>>
>>61844670
That'll be great. There won't be anywhere on the planet that doesn't have at least one major ISP competitor if he pulls that shit off.

It also helps justify the existence of SpaceX outside of government launches - telecommunications is a big thing.
>>
File: IMG_0717.jpg (65KB, 584x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.jpg
65KB, 584x573px
>>61832193
I can't tell if that's an insult to cameras or a compliment to phones anymore
>>
>>61845890
Trouble is, a lot of people just get bored and instead of going, "I shouldn't post this it isn't constructive to anything" they go "I hope Rumple Dumpfskin and his little drumpfkins are ready to get owned. /pol/ btfo"
>>
Linus is building his own youtube, with blackjack and hookers, and he only wants top quality content.
>>
>>61837750
I'm just /a/ retard passing by so I couldn't do it myself, but how many /g/entelmen use some script that bombards the legacy recaptcha with 'nigger calle' and 'calle nigger' until it gives in?
I see those ~5% of the time so theoretically it should be a viable solution, right?
>>
>>61839145
RED is at 1 million music torrents now, interviewfor.red
>>
>>61832158
I'm pretty sure RED is paying him. Given he got access to their new phone prototype and then immediately made a video about the Scarlet getting on the Apple store. Like who gives a shit.
>>
>>61831992
>>61832158
I really don't understand how they justify spending so much money on a camera for the type of videos they make.
If they wanted to show off the camera they could have just rented one, but hopefully it was given to them for free by RED for brand promotion.
>>
>>61837750
>>not using legacy calle
>implying it's not legacy cali
>>
>>61845825
>or Asians
Spotted the chink
>>
>>61831992
hide linus jewish tips threads
report linus jewish tips threads
stop giving money and views to him
>>
I thought RED never sold their cameras, they just leased them?
>>
>>61846719
No, that's ARRI
>>
>>61846164
We used to do it back when recaptcha was new. Shortly after it got implemented due to colored box spam from retards saving embedded files from 4chan and then running them.
>>
>>61846838
Your post seems to imply you don't do it anymore.
Why?
>>
>>61846740
You can buy Arri cameras, just most people don't. You might be thinking of Panavision.
>>
>>61846857
google figured it out and it usually doesn't work anymore

Also most people are retards using the new cancer-captcha instead of legacy
>>
>>61831992
'What are you? Poor?'
>>
>>61832462
Nice post anon. Want to bring it to the white house ?

Very informative
>>
File: 1500511740095m.jpg (62KB, 543x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500511740095m.jpg
62KB, 543x1024px
Not to hijacke this thread, but what would be a good camera for basic filming for Jewtube?
I've been making car how-to vidoes with a Pentax Q my brother gave me.
Battery life sucks
Quality is ok ish
FOV is super narrow
>>
>>61831992
>implying he didnt get it for cost, or for free to shill it on the channel
>>
>>61837776
>>61837950
>>61838194
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>61847683
panasonic g7. g85 if you have $100 extra.
eos m + vintage lens if you're dirt poor.
>>
>>61831992
he has his own video hosting site , floatplane , wich is very nice and also allows uncompressed downloads , buffer times and scrubbing is way better than on youtube
>>
>>61842740
What paul?
>>
>>61831992
the problem is linus can never be as mainstream as the cool black guy.

mkbhd from USA
4,868,898 subscribers • 677,468,293 views

Linus tech boy from Canada
4,385,646 subscribers • 1,246,652,727 views

holy shit...
>>
File: (((linus sebastian))).jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(((linus sebastian))).jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>61831992
Not calling out the Jew for who he really is??
>>
>>61836573
I upscale my 1080p videos to 4K for youtube, because it unlocks the vp9 codec and looks a hundred times better. Also, even if you apply a higher resolution than your monitor can support, you get more bitrate.
>>
>>61835595
>Left
Noise up the wazoo
>Right
No noise, colder image

Right wins, if it was shot in RAW it still has all the data to make it look like left and loose 0% of it's quality.
>>
File: linus_fanbase.jpg (79KB, 812x621px) Image search: [Google]
linus_fanbase.jpg
79KB, 812x621px
>Still giving attention to some random e-celeb
>>
i always view video in 1080p or 1440p even if i have a 1336x768 monitor cuz better bitrate
>>
>>61850071
>Not knowing half of /g/ is teenagers
>>
>>61850143
Those are actual kids anon, not teenagers, are you blind?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrConlnQd4g

>could have bought a canon c300ii and not deal with all this shit.
>could have bought another c200 for a b-cam
>could have bought a sony a7s ii + atomos and not get cucked
>could have bought an fs5 like a real videographer
>but no, lets buy a $50000 camera sensor and make a drama out of it.
>>
>>61831992
It's all just theatrics. His entire "operation" is over the top and 80% of his gear and staff are unnecessary and useless.
You don't need a fucking gigabit connection, 10 editors, 5 workstations with two quadro p6000s each and a homeserver with god knows how many dollars worth of SSDs and a backup server with just as many for producing (((reviews))) for youtube.
He's just doing it to appear busy and important. It also gives him shit to talk about in his cringeworthy videos.
>>
>>61836853
Because bandwidth is expensive and retards are using adblock.
>>
>>61831992
He means he's going bankrupt so he won't have to pay taxes for 18 years.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.