[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really hope you guys aren't biking near Google's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: heads up.jpg (79KB, 402x578px) Image search: [Google]
heads up.jpg
79KB, 402x578px
I really hope you guys aren't biking near Google's self-driving cars
>>
>helmet
Google's trying to go for only headshots?
>>
>biking
eww
>>
>>61820951
I really hope you guys aren't bicycling.

t. human driver
>>
File: screen.png (34KB, 308x250px) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
34KB, 308x250px
I really hope you guys will never ride your Google selfdriving car to Nigger Avenue
>>
Bicyclists should be executed, any time one of those dumb fucks is in the turn lane holding up traffic I get angry
>>
>>61820951
Audio captchas are easier to cheat
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>61820951
Good one, OP.
:^)
>>
If you ever try to go bike as your primary transportation, it's kind of shocking how clueless most motorists are about the rules of the road.
wtf? When I got my license they made you take a test.
>>
I hope you aren't living in Calle nigger
>>
File: bait[1].png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bait[1].png
8KB, 512x512px
>>61822160
>>
>>61821039
Pull into a left turn lane at a stop sign on your bike.
Half of the cars to your left or right with no stop sign will come to a stop so you can go first. Even on a parkway where it's dangerous and illegal. After a few seconds, they get impatient and start waving you to advance. As if that steady stream of 55mph traffic in the other lane will bounce off you.
>>
>>61820980
You are just too fat, eh?
>>
I've noticed something really cool about these captchas. Usually they ask you to identify street signs, but sometimes they ask you to identify vehicles or skip if there aren't any. Whenever it does that, just click on the street signs and it accepts your answer. I think it must be because many people are doing that without thinking, and it thinks people's (incorrect) answers are correct.

Now every time it asks me to identify vehicles, I click on the street signs deliberately.
>>
Ride bike to favorite swimming hole all summer.
Beautiful spot.
Smooth as a pool table riverbed with big natural potholes.
Crystal clean water.
On a remote section of paved 2 lane, cars pull way over in other lane to pass you.
One day I show up at swimming hole to discover broken glass, cigarette butts everywhere.
One dry pothole at the river edge is completely full of empty beer cans.
Next time I go I take a couple of garbage bags.
Pick up butts and glass, pick all cans from pothole.
btw I'm wearing by rattiest worn out tshirt.
Now I'm biking home in my ratty shirt, with a big bag of empty beercans on each handlebar.
Cars are no longer pulling over to the other side of the road when passing.
They aren't moving over at all.
They zip by a foot away like i'm not even there.
>>
>>61822419
no I just hate these fucking biking faggots, they're all over the road in my country as if they were somehow above traffic laws and they get mad while putting themselves in dangerous situations.
also the saddle is pretty annoying cuz I have a big dick
>>
>>61820951
>he thinks his input will skew the learning
>>
>>61822244
For a moment there I was confused, but then I realized you're talking about some place that drives on the wrong side of the road.

Cycling on heavy traffic roads is always shit.
>>
>>61822160
Pedestrians are far worse.

Especially tourists.
>>
>>61822668
Driving on the right side of the road is driving on the right side of the road, both in terms of right/left and right/wrong.
>>
>>61821039
>any time one of those dumb fucks is in the turn lane holding up traffic I get angry

How does a cyclist hold up traffic more than another car?

You should actually be happy because more cyclists = fewer cars = more space for you.
Same with motorists complaining about people commuting by train: don't they realize that they wouldn't be able to park if everyone came to the city by car?
>>
>>61822687
Striding out into street while texting + earbuds in.
>>
>>61822759
Exactly.
>>
Shoutout to the lady I saw running a red light while talking on her phone and freshening her lipstick in her rearview mirror.
>>
>>61822758
>How does a cyclist hold up traffic more than another car?
>cyclist rides up past cars waiting at traffic lights
>cars now have to wait for him to go straight before they can turn
>one driver doesnt notice him and turns across taking him out, now traffic is held up for even longer
>>
>>61822758
These retards ride in the middle of the lane, going 20 on a road with a 60mph speed limit
It absolutely holds me up more than if they drove
>>
>>61822737

But driving on the left side of the road is always the wrong side.
>>
>>61820951
>>61821028
You do realize these captchas are used all over the Internet, and Google can even detect which website it's from? Even if 4chan captchas made up a significant portion, which they don't, they could just filter all 4chan data if it caused issues.
>>
>>61822939
>Even if 4chan captchas made up a significant portion, which they don't

I find that hard to believe. Most sites use captchas to verify sign-ups and registrations. One time deals. 4chan, lacking an account system, uses them on a per post basis. According to https://www.4chan.org/advertise up to a million posts are made on 4chan every day. That's got to make a noticeable ding in Google's statistics.
>>
>>61823014
Google serves 400 million captchas per week...
>>
>>61823072
So if seven million of those are from 4chan, that mean 1.75% of Google's captchas are served to 4chan. Like I said, a noticeable ding.
>>
>>61823072
In 2010.

It probably serves way more now.
>>
>>61823110
>implying that they donĀ“t just generally filter the word nigger
you are a real intelligent one right?
>>
>>61823110
Not really, because only a tiny percentage of 4channers incorrectly fill captchas. But let's assume 100% of 4chan fills it out wrong.

Google sees that 90% of people filling out captchas said its one thing, and 8% another, and 1% nigger.

Hmmmm....wow 4chan did absolutely nothing.

It's like you don't understand how statistics work.
>>
>>61820951
Self driving cars are a meme. I really don't know why so much hype suddenly sprung up around them in the last few years. The technical and legal obstacles to their widespread road deployment are immense. I speculate that maybe it's actually just the defense sector using the private sector to develop automation technology that they will then use in military robots. But that's just a guess.
>>
>>61823014
Do you really think that Google didn't consider that people might lie to their system?

I wouldn't be surprised if any result that didn't meet the prediction was sent to another site for testing.
>>
>>61822868
You were complaining about them holding up traffic in the turn lane. Who is going 60mph while turning at an intersection?
>>
>>61823232
Media needs something to hype over to get people to watch them.
3D printing, VR, robots taking over our jobs, etc. etc.
>>
>>61822939
>>61823014

Google stopped using the data provided by 4chan years ago when using nigger first became popular. Each Captcha is served to dozens of users on different sites so even if one or two provides bad data, the rest of the people who work for Google for free will give them the answer they want.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.