[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's brilliant! >first, we offer a revolutionary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Chrome_Logo.svg.png (288KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chrome_Logo.svg.png
288KB, 1024x1024px
>it's brilliant!
>first, we offer a revolutionary browser that is going to change the way the internet functions forever
>then, over the course of 6 or 7 years, when it inevitably becomes the most widely used browser on the planet, we'll start turning it into a heaping pile of steaming shitshit for almost no reason at all
>deliberately and with skill
>people will hate it but by then, it'll be too late. no one will want to jump ship.
>[evil laughter]
Is Google a bunch of evil geniuses?
>>
It's been terrible for a long time
>>
>revolutionary browser that changes everything forever
>[exactly 2 years later]
>laggy piece of shit that fucking hates your computer and eats ram like a fat girl eats skittles
oh, how the mighty have fallen
>>
About to move to Edge. Good move?
>>
>>61812362
No
>>
>>61812362
Edge is literally IE with a nice pretty skin.
Honestly, if you're looking to use the best browser that exists right now, just stick with Chrome. It can be a bitch to use sometimes but is by far the best one there is, which is actually really sad. The only issue is privacy. I guess you could use Chromium, which is basically like an un-Googled Chrome but you might as well just stick with Chrome
>>
File: 2017_0510_microsoft_edge_speed.jpg (81KB, 1705x823px) Image search: [Google]
2017_0510_microsoft_edge_speed.jpg
81KB, 1705x823px
>>61812411
What about pic related? And Edge is supposed to give like 50% more battery life. How's Chrome better?
>>
>>61812362
I like it better than Chrome, but it has a bunch of issues, such as being Windows 10 only, still being proprietary, no VP8 webm support and so on.

If you want my opinion, when Firefox 57 will hit the stable channel there won't be a reason to use anything else anymore. Not even "muh sjws" is a valid excuse now, with what happened with Google, not like it was before.
>>
>>61812290
You can use chrome without the Google surveillance.
Ungoogled chromium/inox/iridium
>>61812362
No, it way worse in almost all aspects.
>>
>>61812454
Marketing lies.
>>
>>61812454
Yeah, no.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWUZDPrfOcI

Edge is a meme that not even /g/ has fallen for. Don't even have to use Chrome; just use anything but Edge.
>>
>>61812454
See the numbers, the difference is miniscule. Also the battery life is a meme
https://youtu.be/q0112lYQBPE
>>
>>61812454
There is no AdBlock for Edge. Please consider that.
>>
>>61812454
>>61812529
I meant to post this, sorry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0112lYQBPE

Since you were talking about battery life.
>>
>>61812362
Just use Pale Moon or Midori
>>
>>61812543
>There is no AdBlock for Edge
>https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/ublock-origin/9nblggh444l4
What did you mean by this?

>Please consider that.
Damn, Google taking hostages now.
>>
>>61812543
>download StevenBlack hosts
>have a system wide adblock
Much better anyway. Also >>61812635
>>
google slowly became evil

all their services suffered
>>
>>61812362
Literally anything is better than chrome. I personally like opera.
>>
>>61812411
>edge is literally ie
>ie runs on trident, slow and bogged down from all the legacy spaghetti code
>edge runs on edgehtml, trident stripped down of all the spaghettio
Go back to 2008 norman
>>
>>61814054
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>61814054
You realize that Opera is mostly chrome, right?
If you hate chrome maybe don't use a chromium based browser.
>>
>>61812507
chromium still uses google as the search engine, so I switched to Brave
>>
>>61814927
Firstly, read what I wrote, I haven't said anything about chromium, secondly the default search engine is changeable in a few clicks.
>>
>>61812362
Just install uBlock, then it'll be better than anything else
>>
>>61814802
The people behind Opera are sovereign enough to keep it from being lame though. At least I like to believe.
>>
>>61812290
I jumped ship and switched to Pale Moon. Did I do it right?
>>
>>61812411
>Edge is literally IE with a nice pretty skin.
retard, literally the only thing it has in common with IE is the logo
>>
>>61812411
Edge is a completely different piece of software from IE. Microsoft actually followed W3 to some extend. It still has no good mods.
>>
>>61814983
Yep. Repeat after me: Brave and Yandex kill the Google.

It doesn't matter that it's Chromium based. It's a good open source browser that's dissimilar from Chrome in a lot of ways.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.