[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor sheeple. Poor poor sheeple. They just went from one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Снимок.png (158KB, 999x775px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок.png
158KB, 999x775px
Poor sheeple. Poor poor sheeple.
They just went from one jew to another.
>>
Am I right guys?
>>
I see this shit all the time and yet no one has gave any real evidence as to how DDG is a botnet
>>
>>61807634
do these people like to think that their "boycott" means anything to google
>>
>>61807955
>Some of DuckDuckGo's source code is free software hosted at GitHub under the Apache 2.0 License,[10] but the core is proprietary.
>2008: DuckDuckGo was founded[15] by Gabriel Weinberg,[16][17] an entrepreneur whose previous venture, The Names Database,
Now read this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_Database
>>
>>61807634
I don't care about your jew conspiracies but it's some seriously slimey stuff there
>>
>>61808058
>slimey stuff
coming out of your butt
>>
>>61808049
What I dont get, is that this search engine was featured as a success story of udacity.com cs 101, which was founded by google. It might be tinfoil of me but I see it as the same shit.
>>
>>61808108
just for you senpai
>>
Use SearX.me
>>
How good is qwant?
>>
>>61808314
>using google through proxy because you don't like them is the same as sucking a dick through a condom because you don't like gays
>>
>>61808392
i don't have a problem with their results.
>>
>>61808332
as far as i remember they proxies searches from bing. so as good as bing.
>>
File: 1501605634505.jpg (21KB, 250x260px) Image search: [Google]
1501605634505.jpg
21KB, 250x260px
>>61808409
>i don't have a problem with their results.
>>
>>61808410
>How does Qwant index the web?
>We continue our efforts to index all the Web diversity. Our crawlers relentlessly visit the global Web to refine our results. Nevertheless, this requires both a lot of resources and time: some parts of the Web are not yet perfectly indexed. In the meantime, our agreement with Microsoft Bing allows us to complement our own results with those of Microsoft Bing to offer the best possible results from all around the Web.

So basically they just use Bing to fill in the blanks, while their indexes remain insufficient.
>>
>>61808332
They also have bangs which is the main attraction of ddg, imo

https://help.qwant.com/help/qwant-search/searching/how-use-qwick/

the site fails to mention that you can also use ! instead of &
>>
>>61807634
Cuck Cuck Go
>>
>>61808314
so slow though
>>
>>61808392
sucking a dick through a condom is not sucking a dick but sucking a condom :^)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.