[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there ANY IEM's out there which are high quality but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Grado.jpg (147KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Grado.jpg
147KB, 768x1024px
Are there ANY IEM's out there which are high quality but not bulky looking or have to be wired around your whole ear? I have this expensive music player with full FLAC audio just sitting there gathering dust because every time I try to find a pair of earphones I like I give up after searching for something I know i'll be happy with after a few hours.

The closest I can find to something of those specifications is Grado GR8e's but I just can't condone $430 for them.
>>
Any from Shure.
>>
>>61801060
>>61801146

>have to be wired around your whole ear

Sorry.
>>
>>61801060
Philips she3590bk.
I have a pair they are microscopic,paired with a good player and convolver they age pretty good.
If you are into placebo than buy whatever the most expensive thing is.
>>
>>61801174
Yeah, incidentally I own a pair of Shure 535's. The sound quality is amazing. But the cable is thick and uncomfortable and as I said, the over the ear design is something I really don't like, and they never stay in place anyway.

I'd seriously consider biting the bullet and just getting the Grado's but then i'd have the annoying problem that I could get the GR10's for around the same price as the GR8's but I much prefer the aesthetics of the GR8 yet wouldn't be able to justify choosing worse quality just for a different color, and yet liking the color of them is important. Why is nothing simple
>>
>>61801060
ALL IEMs sound like shit when compared to headphones.

Don't waste your money on expensive IEMs... it's just not worth it.
>>
>>61801241
But I have a 2 hour work commute 5 days a week and i'm not one for wearing headphones in public
>>
>>61801060
1More Triple Drivers are as good as it gets for under 100$

If you think those are bulky, then the answer to your question is "no" nothing.
>>
>>61801230
I see your problem, i'd want the blue grado's too.
>>
>>61801230
> and they never stay in place anyway

Bummer. I have the exact same pair and never had any trouble with them staying in place. Is your ear shaped weird or something like that? Have you tried different tips?
>>
>>61801258
You don't have to get full on bulky nigger headphones, get on hear headphones like KOSS
>>
>>61801824
My ears are on the bigger side I guess. It's that thick part of wire at the top that causes the trouble though, it's meant to shape itself to your ear and it just doesn't for me. They just unfold themselves.
>>
>IEMS
So beta that you need to stick small dicks in your ears
>>
>>61801209
>Philips she3590bk.
i've gone through 2 pairs of these. They sound great but the cable is really weak at the jack input thingy. After a month or two worth's of physical activity i start to loose signal in one channel. Im about to buy my 3rd pair and see if reinforcing it helps prolong it's life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.