[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: kdeconnect.jpg (22KB, 640x260px) Image search: [Google]
kdeconnect.jpg
22KB, 640x260px
who don't use KDE-CONNECT
What's your excuse, /g/?

P.S.
What are the competitors / equivalents to this? It works flawlessly for me but I'm just curious.
>>
>>61800578
I dont know what it is and what profit I'd get out of it
>>
it has a very high potential, i dont think there is a better competitor for this in linux, it is very well integrated, but it lacks more features and control of the android side, like being able of answering messages from like whatsapp (not very reliable from now, have had songs that i transfered being corrupt)
the sshfs feature is a good quick mtp alternative
>>61800614
thanks for the info, very useful
>>
>>61800578
I use it :)
>>
>>61800659
>thanks for the info, very useful
No Problem, I just answered your question on why I don't use it.
>>
>>61800659
sorry, the brackets phrase goes in the next line :1
>>
>>61800667
do you usually go in every thread saying if you know or not what they are talking about?
>>
>>61800677
Okay. Small mistakes happen every now and then. We all make them. Atleast you got some double numbers, which is kinda cool
>>
>>61800703
Do you usually try to offend people when they nicely answer your questions instead of flaming you?
>>
>>61800719
im not the op, and it just bother me that someone says that he doesnt use the app because he doesnt know it
it is just absolutely irrelevant
>>
File: 1475551245432.png (32KB, 150x190px) Image search: [Google]
1475551245432.png
32KB, 150x190px
>>61800614
>allows your to pair your phone & computer wirelessly if they are on the same wifi network
>transfer / browse files instantly

It's a lot of fun, desu
>>
>>61800739
Okay, but why does it bother you? Why aren't you just happy that I bumped OPs thread so he might get more people to answer his question?
>>
>>61800777
is the only nice thing about that post
>>
I love it. I usually keep my phone in a different room but with KDE Connect I know exactly who it is I'm ignoring without even moving.
>>
File: heh.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>>61800798
kek
>>
>>61800578
I use it, but it lacks some features
>needs to be an SMS/calls app so you can directly send messages and make calls to your contacts without relying on the "reply" button.
>needs a PC-to-Android remote keyboard input.
>needs screen mirroring from your android to PC so you can also remote input touches.
>needs better integration with non-KDE desktop environments.

>>61800614
It's an app which syncs your android and pc notifications, lets you respond to messages on your PC, ping your phone, gives you remote input and media control from android to pc, syncs your clipboard, lets you explore your phone's storage and see your phone's current battery charge.
>>
>>61800578
What is it?
>>
>>61801316
>>61801202
>>
>>61800578
I use it. It's great.
>>
>>61800578
its nice but for some reason i need to occasionally press the power button on my phone to get it to lockscreen, i guess to wake it up from deep sleep to get kde connect going again
>>
>>61801813
Why don't you make deep sleep ignore KDE Connect?
>>
>>61801937
how, using RR
i havent cared enough to look into it and im not even sure is that the cause but its my guess, it goes on deep sleep and doze goes off too and it probably gets shut down or something
>>
>>61800578
> who don't use KDE-CONNECT
> What's your excuse, /g/?

don't use kde
>>
>>61800578
>Have you ever wished your Android devices and your Linux computers worked together more seamlessly?

Oh. This is for phonetards. Peace out.
>>
>>61800578

Pushbullet.

I use this instead because then my notifications are sent to any computer I'm logged into Chrome with. So my own computers, my chromebook, my computers at work.
>>
File: 1493646162703.png (8KB, 442x120px) Image search: [Google]
1493646162703.png
8KB, 442x120px
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.