[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

t. a long time linux user wanting to give windows 10 a try. since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

t. a long time linux user wanting to give windows 10 a try. since pro and home has telemetry and compulsory windows store applications, I want to pirate the enterprise n version. are there any safe activators for it? if so, how do I know there is no botnet being installed on my system (except for the windows itself)?
>>
File: 1494333547897.png (196KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
1494333547897.png
196KB, 382x346px
>>61800385
>t, a long time linux user wanting to give windows 10 a try
Why?
>>
i think you are supposed to pirate windows 7 and then microsoft will upgrade you two non-pirated windows 10 for free
>>
>>61800385
You don't, ya dummy.

Stick to linux
>>
>doesn't know that win10 enterprise being de-botnet is a meme

Go back to Linux. You won't survive in the Windows world.
>>
>>61800385
>t. a long time linux user wanting to give windows 10 a try
Nah, you're just some dumb redditor who can't into hacktivation. Fck off, retard
>>
thepiratebay has a ISDN ltsb iso that has a matching mda5
>>
>>61800516

>Leeching a iso for three weeks

>Md5 mismatch
>>
>>61800540
well I checked the hash myself
>>
>>61800558

Might have been a false positive
>>
>>61800588

They hacked the iso to make the md5 match up
>>
>>61800588
hypothetically but when so many retards are willing to download the "lite" versions I doubt it
>>
>>61800385

make your own iso that strips the shit telemtry out
>>
>>61800631

Are digital signatures worth a damn?. The ones on .exe and .msi files? Lot of times you don't have a md5 to math to. Damn shame too.
>>
>>61800656
So.. remove explorer.exe?
>>
Windows 10 is a shit. Trust me.
>>
>>61800698

It's all right. Trust me.
>>
>>61800714
No. Trust me.
>>
>>61800540
>paying 9$ for le internetz
>leaching iso for seconds
>>
>>61800385
>t. a long time linux user wanting to give windows 10 a try.
FAKE
>>
>>61800385
why not just do windows 10 ltsb instead?
>>
>>61800385
1. get Enterprise 2016 LTSB (also has N version)
2. use MSMG ToolKit to remove even more bloat from it including internet explorer and windows defender
3. use Microsoft Toolkit or KMSPico to activate

verify that the MD5 and SHA1 hashes of the Windows ISO and the programs are legit.
>>
>>61800385
How someone is so poor or unorganized they have only one OS.

Install windows 10 for what you want and just that.

Done.

Your issue was very easy. Do you have any other problem in your life?
>>
>>61800385
There was a huge msdn dump featuring all OSs and the enterprise 2015 and 2016. I'd give it until they release a 2017 edition which is patched against wannacry so you can remove windows update services. And then do >>61800869
>>
>>61800385
if you still have access to uni email

get education edition which is exactly the same as enterprise
>>
>>61800473
At least you can play Candy Crush.
>>
>>61801379
But you can play candy crush on Linux too.
>>
>>61801399
Built in, and ready to go for business class? Impressive.
It just still rustles my jimmies that M$ have it in there, so that you have to clear the provisioned packages before deployment.
>>
File: miserable.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
miserable.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
t. Windows 10 user that came from Linux.

Don't. It's fucking torture. Microsoft is doing their damnedest to make it impossible for end users to unfuck their OS and wants all home computers to be glorified tablets for normies.

Linux is unintuitive and weird to use at first, but after a year or so I've realized how much I actually miss it. The baby duck meme is real.
>>
>>61801626
GNU/Linux isn't professional enough to put such good games in the OS.
>>
>>61800385
Similar. Long time user of various Linux distros. But recently started getting interested in trading but all of the trading platforms are Windows only. I tried running some of them in Wine and they mostly work but there where subtle bugs and weird things happening and I'm not sure I'd want to take the risk that will mess up a trade and cost money. I have .iso images for a few different versions of Windows 7 Ultimate including N, OEM, and I also have the iso for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N. So I've been thinking about setting up a dedicated Windows virtual machine to only use for running a trading trading platform but not sure which version of Windows would be better for this dedicated task. I understand they make it difficult to impossible to unbotnet their OS but I guess if I only dedicate it to running a trading platform and nothing else, the privacy issues shouldn't be as much of concern? So I guess then the main concern should be which one runs more lightweight in a VM?
I was also considering trying it in ReactOS but not holding my breath that Wine running on their custom kernel will somehow magically work better than Wine running on Linux.
>>
>>61800385
Just go to Windows 7.
>>
>>61801724
Wots the baby duck meme
>>
File: IMG_1452.jpg (115KB, 1294x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1452.jpg
115KB, 1294x478px
>>61800385
Windows is garbage. Only tech illiterates will say otherwise.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.