[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your fortune: Better not tell you now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: help.jpg (328KB, 1190x976px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
328KB, 1190x976px
>Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>61799826
>filling up your browser with bloat
reddit leave
>>
>>61799826
uBlock, uMatrix, Decentraleyes, HTTPSEverywhere are getting WebExtensions support. Use Violentmonkey instead of Greasemonkey.
Don't know about the rest and stop being so fucking melodramatic
>>
>>61799826
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: firefox_2017-08-08_18-38-35.png (46KB, 976x520px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-08-08_18-38-35.png
46KB, 976x520px
Don't use HTTPS everywhere because it makes your browser slow as fuck. Almost every website uses https nowadays anyway.
>>
>>61800006
Enable "EU: Prebake - Filter Obtrusive Cookie Notices" in uBlock and remove I don't caare about cookies
>>
>>61800038
thanks for the tip
>>
>>61799826
All of my add-ons except for two now have "LEGACY" next to them. RIP this fuckassed browser.
>>
>>61800058
>>61800038
Two more
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/r4vi/block-the-eu-cookie-shit-list/master/filterlist.txt
http://www.kiboke-studio.hr/i-dont-care-about-cookies/abp/
>>
>>61799826
what do you need fox cocks for?
>>
>>61800183
quick mouse over to see east coast/west coast/japan time for live streams and stuff
>>
>>61799926
kill yourself back to /s4s/
>>
>all of my addons are legacy
>except for coincidence detector

I won't have adblocking, https, userscript and custom save-to folders but at least I will be alerted of da jooz.
>>
Firefox 57 will be released on November 14, 2017, developers have plenty of to fix their shitty extensions.
>>
RIP rikaisama
>>
>>61800318
Yeah except the new API is literally fucking garbage and won't allow half of the extensions in OP's list to be ported. Firefox 57 is L I T E R A L L Y just another Chrom* clone.
>>
>>61799826
??
>>
>>61800446
You need to use the new beta I think.
>>
>>61800477
why use an unstable buggy ridden piece of shit when there's a stable version available?
>>
>>61800398
I don't use any autistic placebo extensions so I don't care. I stopped using Firefox because it was slower than Chrome, if disabling shitty XUL extensions improves Firefox in that regard, which it clearly does, then I will start using it again, simple as that.
>>
File: About Mozilla Firefox.png (86KB, 698x366px) Image search: [Google]
About Mozilla Firefox.png
86KB, 698x366px
>>61800477
??
>>
>>61800519
It often runs better because of performance improvements. But yeah, not really worth the trouble.

>>61800557
55 is the latest beta, 54 is the latest stable.
>>
>>61800250
Top kek, same here.
>>
>>61800602
>Firefox is up to date
Can't you read?
>>
>>61800660
>You are currently on the esr update channel.
Can't you read? There are multiple update channels: esr, stable, beta, nightly.
>>
>>61800660
You are on the extended support channel, which means that you'll get updates only after they've been tested by majority.
>>
>>61800446
you can select links while you press the alt key (only in windows i think)
>>
>>61801054
Yeah, but it's buggy and sometimes the menu bar pops up. I use that extension.
>>
Who palemoon here?
>>
>>61799901
I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Bloat, is in fact, GNU/Bloat, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Bloat. Firefox is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Bloat system made useful by the Bloat corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full Browser as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Gentoo”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Bloat, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Bloat is ABS: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The ABS is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete browser system. Bloat is normally used in combination with the GNU firefox system: the whole system is basically GNU with Bloat added, or GNU/Bloat. All the so-called “Gentoo” browsers are really browsers of GNU/LinuxBloat
>>
File: extensoes.png (111KB, 1025x980px) Image search: [Google]
extensoes.png
111KB, 1025x980px
>>
https everywhere gives a huge speed decrease but people said smart https (dunno about other alternatives) don't work the same way
>>
>>61800232
>>>/b/
>>
You can take uBlock Origin and uMatrix off the list
>>61806374
>>
>>61799901
Fuck off. The main reason I moved to Firefox was because of its addon ecosystem and customization abilities.

Now, Firefox is Chrome light. Fuck Mozilla, I'd rather just switch to Chrome. Hopefully Firefox will just die off, so we can send a message that we want a versatile browser that can be modified and a new browser will replace Firefox's pathetic end.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.