[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fag/ - Friendly Apple General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1414674297628.jpg (44KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
1414674297628.jpg
44KB, 640x385px
Welcome to /fag/ - Friendly Apple General

Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about Apple, macOS, Apple devices and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly Apple Thread ***
>>
iM Gay what's the best Mac for me?
>>
I'm gald to see that finally apple fags are embracing their sexual orientation.
>>
>>61796906
Should I wait for iPhone 8 or just go with the current newest 4s?
>>
>>61797033
I would go with something portable that you can take to the local cofeeshop. It will help you with hookup significally..
>>
>>61797060
you should buy both of them.
>>
Good music player?
No itunes because I'm too lazy to convert my flac to their lossless format.
Swinsian's shuffle is a meh compared to foobar.
>>
>>61797723
Vox
>>
>>61797723
Audirvana Plus
>>
>>61797033
macbook
>>
I've got an iPad mini 4 and I want to connect my KBP V60 mini to it. I've got the Camera USB Adapter, but my V60 is drawing too much power (my rii i8 works without any issues).

From what I found, a powered USB hub inbetween should help, yet from the reddit guide (I know, but it was the only guide a list of setups that worked), I'm seeing non-powered USB hubs as working as well.

Can anyone explain this magic to me?
I also read that some things changed with a new iOS version and that that guide may not be that accurate anymore.

tldr: will a non-powered USB hub work to connect my V60 to my iPad Mini 4, or will I be stuck to a nearby power socket if I want to do this?

Reddit Guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/appleios_keyboards
>>
>>61799728
>lagPad
Found your problem.
>>
>>61796906
how much are home button fixes for the 4s these days?
>>
>>61799766
What else was I supposed to get?
There's not a lot of options in the 8" tablet scene.
>>
>>61796906
are you fucking kidding me OP?
do you know who is that faggot from the picture?
>>
File: 1497296249718.gif (520KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1497296249718.gif
520KB, 255x255px
>>61801260
yeah i'd like a source as well, he's kinda cutee
>>
>>61801698
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azis
It's a bulgarian "gay" singer
>>
>>61801745
>It's a bulgarian "gay" singer
he's gay? wouldn't have guessed in a million years.
>>
>>61801745
>bulgarian
he's gypsy living it up

>>61801260
>mild reee
so? i found it funny
>>
I want to sit in my local Starbucks and look as cool yet gay as possible while writing my screenplays. What's the best laptop a gaysheep like me can get?

Bonus points if it matches my almond milk latte with 2 pumps of raspberry.
>>
>>61796906
After a year of consideration, I've decided to get a macbook pro for college/music production. Gonna get the 2017 pro fully loaded. The usbc bothered me at first, but I see how it'll make the laptop remain relevant in years to come
>>
>HAHAHA APPLE IS GAYS
actually every tech company is gays now
have fun heteros
>>
>>61796906
i love that video and song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM

Sauce for anyone wondering
>>
>>61796906
I bet Tim Cook loves this picture
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.