[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple shilling on /g/ is getting ridiculous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9252.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9252.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
Now I know Apple shills were always here, but ever since the latest macbook pro came out there is an Apple thread up every single day, and they also shill in different threads. The number of people recommending their products is shocking. /g/ is by far the most Apple shill place I know on the internet right now, and it wasn't like that a year ago. Maybe rddit mighy be worse but I'm not sure.
- Reminder that every single Apple product is inferior to its competition
- Reminder that Apple is the most anti-libre tech corporation there is
- Reminder that Apple products are more about fashion and less about convenience and utility
>>
>>61794491
What audience do apple shills see here?
>>
>>61794491
Its just trolls and bait
>>
>>61795527

This. It's all satire I even post sometimes pretending to be a flaming apple fan.

/g/ is 95% trolling and bait
>>
>>61795384
They don't. There's no shills. Just stupid users looking to validate their purchasing decisions by putting others down and pretending they're arguing and winning. Lots of people do that here. Look at the CPU wars. There's no reason to fight at all. The companies do that. The users have no actual stake in the marketing and stats beyond their ego.
>>61795538
>>61795527
You guys really think so? There's a lot of dedication behind those posts. Who'd bother? I can see it if it were some grand ruse but this is such cookie cutter stuff.
>>
>>61795384
Retards with lots of free money
Basically a typical apple fan
>>
>>61795558

/g/ has a long history of shilling shoddy and terrible stuff for the lulz. for example templeos or ramdisks
>>
>>61795576

or worse those dell optiplexes that blew up in a fiery death due to fake chink caps
>>
>>61795558
>There's a lot of dedication behind those posts.
anything less and people will see through it
I'm amazed trolls still exist in some capacity
>>
>>61795612
Why does it matter if people 'see through it'? The dedication is a process. You're only worried about getting spotted from the outset.
>>61795576
Those are jokes. Entirely different story.
>>
>>61795573
>Retards with lots of free money

That's not my experience. It's more like retards with a broken-down car with more debt on it than it's worth, credit card debt and a slave-job at Burger King. They usually don't own their home and in the case of women they usually live with some beta boyfriend who pays the rent for their rented apartment.

I know there are some that have more money that they know what to do with who buy Apple products - but there's very few of those. The vast majority I've met have been wage-slaves with debt up their ass who have all this debt because they buy things they strictly can't afford just to show off.

I don't have any debt and I own my own home and I don't own a single Apple product. I understand that buying a product like an iPhone that has a 60-70% profit margin (see apples financial statement) is stupid because it gives me 30-40% of the value I'm paying for. Those who don't understand this tend to be poor because they waste what little money they do have unwisely.
>>
>>61794491
apple = cancer. end thread
>>
They usually post more often after apple releases a mac or macOS updates. The usual tactics:
>macOS is UNIX
Completely irrelevant, the certificate has no bearing on OS quality. It's like me saying Windows is Microsoft-certified.
>macOS has open-source/free components
So does Windows. So does every single OS, actually. MacOS is proprietary, no matter how much BSD code they steal.
>macOS is good because [cherry picked reasons]
And it is bad because [other cherry picked reasons]. Things aren't good or bad in vacuum, they depend on what you care about.
>>
>company respects your privacy
>isn’t jewgle
Keep shilling googlefags
>>
>>61795651
>You're only worried about getting spotted from the outset.
yet all these bait threads get 100+ replies
so far no one's bothered not replying to them yet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.