[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is worse than firefox sjw's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: hhh.png (88KB, 1067x577px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
88KB, 1067x577px
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/styleguide/gender_neutral_code.md
>>
File: IMG_20170807_204915.jpg (80KB, 1080x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_204915.jpg
80KB, 1080x288px
Lol, their link to search the chromium project for gendered terms literally picks out a bunch of chinks called "He"

I'm sure that's racist in some way
>>
Calling Rodney a "he" is problematic. And don't even think of using a Hebrew [he] language pack
>>
>>61784121
>he never been on bugzilla
nope firefox is has more le warriors
>>
>>61784121
this is a good thing
go back to your /pol/ circlejerk or something
>>
>>61784440
It makes no fucking difference and only exists to keep braindead SJW Cali pinkhaired code arteurs employed. This kind of shit doesn't need any attention, and OP can go kill himself for making the thread.
>>
>>61784624
it makes a pretty huge difference
it might not be as noticeable for people not affected by it to any large extent (males) though
>>
>>61784440
>>61784692
(You)
>>
>>61784121
You only think it's a non-issue because you're a white cis male. You can't even begin to comprehend how much people such as myself suffer because of the male heterosexual norm in the patriarch society. Check your fucking privilege, cis scum.
>>
>>61784861
this except unironically
>>
>>61784906
this except ironically
>>
>>61784906
Go away.
>>
File: HE.png (73KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
HE.png
73KB, 250x250px
HE
>>
>>61784121
When this madness is going to end? holy shit these people are surreal stupid
>>
>>61784942
HAS NO HE
>>
File: 1500420808086.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1500420808086.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>61784942
HAS
>>
While this is pretty crazy, it's not as much. Reason being they're not discriminating against anyone in particular. It's a petty issue but this is not what they're doing with their diversity bullshit which is much more concerning.

I'd rather hear "you should avoid using gendered pronouns" than "you must address me by my favorite pronoun of the day by bill C-16 or else".
>>
>Year is 2021
>Every browser has this censor function
>If it detects any words or sentences that certain lunatics don't want you to post, they get deleted right away
>The algorithm for this is good enough that it's very, very difficult to circumvent so you have to essentially work your way around trying to explain anything that might involve censored topics on any place on the internet
>If you manage to circumvent said system, they will track you for actually having put the wrong words on the internet and give you a temporal ban from the internet
>3 strikes and it's time to prepare that nice little butthole for Tyrone
>>
>>61785240
it has nothing to do with censoring
it is developer documents and code comments/variable names

the issue is using "he" instead of stuff like "the user", which is both more accurate and does not exclude half the population
>>
>>61785351
if it's not meant for "the user" to see, then who even fucking cares. I will just call "the user" fuckface instead, because that's what I think of them and those trying to enforce a specific internal nomenclature.
>>
>>61785418
developers care
>>
>be me many years ago
>didn't know what SJWs were
>left was always good; right was always evil
>babe in the woods with head full of dreams
>sitting in college English class
>professor uses gendered pronoun in abstract sentence like OP pic related
>someone offhandedly suggests pronoun should be gender neutral
>we all agree
>professor says, "Man, they really got to you guys, huh?"
>scoff
>nobody 'got to us' or certainly not to me
>it just seemed like common sense and good courtesy
>at the very least, it seemed strange to assume a gender at all when you didn't have to

>today, acutely aware of the cancer on liberalism
>classical liberal
>feminism gone too far
>what was once common sense now seems politically charged and like a capitulation to regressive insanity
>TFW have become that English professor
>in a world less simple
>>
It's creating work where there is none to make them look good to a minority of the population.
I would bring up the difference in file size but that would be called a non issue and I would get made fun of.
>>
>>61785450
Identity politics are only significant to normies that lack opinions on anything meaningful.
>>
>>61784861
>>61784906
>>61784929
>>61784941
Are you a Jew?
>>
>>61785501
the increased filesize would be even more of a nonissue than the filesize increase in using spaces over tabs.
>>
>>61784861

im not white and all this 'protect the non-whites because they are so insecure' is fucking bullshit
>>
>>61784225
>when you get sick of making new pronouns, so you just pick name from a chinese phonebook
>>
>>61784121
I dabbled in half a dozen spoken languages and all of them have a gender neutral pronoun. Spoiler: it's "he". Google still putting with such uneducated swine is just sad.
>>
>>61785600
If you want to really hurt someone you make him dependable

That's exactly 100.0% what they're doing.
>>
>>61785743
List them right now in alphabetical order without using google.
>>
>>61784121
FFS! I gave up ff over that crap, got tired of hearing it, and now chromium too?! Guess it's time to change once again. The political horseshit doesn't mesh very well with web browsers, is what I think.
>>
>>61785777
>alphabetical order
Not him but if you're adding unnecessary stipulations why not make him take a time stamp while doing all that as he also spins on his head singing Yankee doodle with bees in his eyes.
>>
>>61784861
I'm sorry xir, but you don't realize how this is just code and you're trying to create a problem that doesn't exist
>>
File: diversity.jpg (1MB, 2426x3515px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
1MB, 2426x3515px
>>61785827
You're surprised? Every at least mid-sized tech company has been jumping on the SJW train since years ago.
>>
File: Opera_2015_icon.svg.png (51KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Opera_2015_icon.svg.png
51KB, 1200x1200px
>not embracing the chink botnet
>>
File: racial_justice.jpg (54KB, 834x226px) Image search: [Google]
racial_justice.jpg
54KB, 834x226px
>>61785993
>problems that don't affect me don't exist!
If the female version was standard, you'd probably be on the forefront of a movement to change it.
>>
>>61786166
>what's in source code comments and variables matters
>>
>>61786139
Honestly the last time I tried Opera, it was just Chrome with a few more options (like a fucking dark theme, something that google will never ever change) and with the lack of google account integration. No other differences I could really spot.
>>
could someone make a non-cucked browser please?
I really don't want to support their shitty politics
>>
I refer to groups of women as you guys all the time and they never get upset about it.
>>
>>61786101
You forgot the GOAT
https://archwomen.org/
>>
>>61786273
I want an apolitical browser, that could be good. Life was just that tiny bit easier without politics in my anything.
>>
>>61786294
I start most conversations with female friends as "hey dude" and end in "cya man" 99% of the times, never had an issue either
Is it just an americuck thing?
t. Slav
>>
>>61786357
Yep, no troubles here either. I keep using "man," and "dude," without noticing and honestly no complaints because the thing to pay attention is not those fucking things.
>>
File: image.jpg (378KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 1280x720px
I identify as a faggot. As a faggot, I am deeply offended by the fact that Mozilla doesn't endorse my cum gargling homosexuality and that Firefox source code doesn't contain appropriate adjective for my identity. I hereby request Mozilla developers to add faggot word into the codebase, as wide as possible, to promote acceptance, tolerance and diversity in this wonderful community.
>>
>>61785501
SJWs can't program so they nitpick the localization

as an agender foxkin "people" offends me
>>
>>61786338
they can't even fucking make the font similar? what are they developing? really? LOL
>>
>>61785777
er he hij il ille oн
>>
File: homer12.jpg (76KB, 818x768px) Image search: [Google]
homer12.jpg
76KB, 818x768px
>y'all
>>
>>61784121
I find that hilarious.
brb making my code gender neutral
>>
>>61784121
>when the user logs into his profile
>literally perceived as harassment, condescension or discrimination
Worst timeline
>>
>>61786101
>platitude
>platitude
>PLATITUDE
>PLATITUDE
PLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDEPLATITUDE
>>
We need C+Equality again.
>>
>>61786101
>>61788783
>getting mad at a marketing ploy

you know what these companies have in common right? they're all in the west coast and surrounded by hipster cunts, it's nothing but pandering to an easily placated demographic

the nigs/females that get hired for "diversity" policies are intentionally given superfluous jobs so they don't have an impact on how the company actually functions beyond stupid conduct codes

it's just a way to get liberals to buy products from them
>>
>>61785600
Ironically whites showed their true pussy side by being triggered over such silly stuff.

>ZOMG WHITE G E N O C I D E
No wonder you're all pussies, both blacks and whites.
>>
something has got to give
>>
>>61785351
>does not exclude half the population
oh fuck, comments that describe the user as "he" mean women cannot use the program and any woman who looks at the code will die
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.