[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oukitel K10000 pro. Is it good phone to buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1474825387474.jpg (30KB, 480x448px) Image search: [Google]
1474825387474.jpg
30KB, 480x448px
Oukitel K10000 pro. Is it good phone to buy?
>>
>>61777096
No
>>
>>61777096
Yes. Here's a review on GearBest

Pros:
The device doesn't include bloatware and seems to be running a stock android v7.0, with the exception of a small "Themes" app which lets you change the UI and wallpaper. Which is nice since the default UI looks very inconsistent since not every app adopts it's icon scheme. The package also contains an OTG cable, a purse to carry the phone, an additional screen protector and protecting foil.

Cons:
The microUSB port is deeper inside the device so regular microUSB cables can't reach it. You'll only be able to use the OTG cable and the charger cable included in the package, unless you manually trim your other cables. The device also heats up A LOT while charging. As in, charging it from 0% to 100% would make the phone so hot it will almost hurt your hand by holding it. Probably because the phone has a lot of metal on it and it is the first thing to heat up. This seems to only be a problem if you leave the device in the rubber cover included, which prevents it from dissipating heat. If you remove it while charging the device will heat up slower but still be hot if charged for too long. The battery may be massive, but the phone doesn't have power management enabled by default so it will decharge by 4% over night (12h) even without a SIM card and after disabling all bundled Google's apps (which are known to drain battery), and with WiFi turned off. But, after enabling Power Monitor in the System Manager the battery drain is reduced to 1% over 16h of standby which is much better. The camera is terrible, hopefully this is just a software issue and an update or a different app will fix it. The phone barely fits in the purse included. I wouldn't use it anyway, but it seems odd including something that won't fit your phone.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.