[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phones...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 463645_1.jpg (30KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
463645_1.jpg
30KB, 630x630px
Show me your phones /g/
Post it's specs and what you like about it.
I'm looking for a phone to buy that I could use for penetration testing.
>>
>>61773608
I have the samsung galaxy j1 2016. worst fucking phone ever, avoid it like the plague.
>>
>>61773608
Xiaomi Mi5S. Best phone I had so far, coming from an LG G3 that died. Fast, nice camera, good battery life. It also charges quickly, Miui has a matured design.

The only things I dislike are Miuis RAM management and the somewhat large bezels at the top and bottom, but thats probably because of my previous phone.

What do you use for pentesting? dsploit?
>>
>>61773608
Kyocera duraxa
I like it because it's not in the Google or Apple ecosystem
>>
Geotel A1
Russian botnet, cheap, rugged and water proof, suit all my needs and all the apps i use.
Have some random bugs, but overall i dont care
>>
>>61773608
Fuck off worthless frogposter
>>
>>61773608
>Motola X Play

Pros:
>Big battery that lasts a good chunk of the day
>Black model looks sick
>Fast charging with its own charger (1.5 hours for Max charge)
>21 megapixel camera that while isn't the best it will take good looking photos
>2gb Ram and a mid tier processor, it will play intensive games like GTA San Andreas like a champ
>16Gb and 32Gb models with SD slot for external memory
>Double Micro SIM chip
>No app bloatware, only the essencials

Drawbacks:
>It heats like a motherfucker sometimes
>Camera focus is a bit wonky
>Non removable battery
>>
GOD I HOPE IT'S PENETRATION TESTING TO DO WITH THE SOFTWARE
>>
>>61773608
Moto G5 has been good enough for me. Battery life is not impressive but it's removable.
>>
>>61774094
I had that phone and it was legendary, but yeah it got hot as a mother fucker sometimes
>>
>>61773608
galaxy note 4. pretty large about 5.7 inch screen. snapdragon 805. removable battery (able to put in some batteries that are 10,000mah, makes the phone thicc) and expandable storage. 3gb ram. amoled
>>
Axon 7 mini

200 bux
1080p screen
5.2in
Amoled
Front speakers
Good dac
Fingerprint reader

Sacrifices good hardware with high end features
>>
>>61774240
Mine is a year and a half and still going strong. I'm gonna keep it as long as it works
The best mid tier phone you could get, and just like you said anon, it's leyendary
>>
>>61774410
I only had mine for like 6 months before some jamal stole it. feelsbad
>>
>>61774488
I feel your feel anon
I hope some day you find your way into another X play
Fuck jamals dude
>>
>>61774521
I think i'm gonna upgrade to the nextbit robin, it's aesthetic as heck and bretty gud specs
>>
iphone 6. everything is good, but the screen could be bigger
>>
>tfw google pixel
>>
>>61774818
I might have some bad news for you...
They ended support for the Robin on July 31st
>>
>>61775601
well fuck me in half. are they comin
>>
>>61775696
g out with a robin 2?
>>
>>61775701
Doesn't look like they will, at least not any time soon.
You can still get one, but if it breaks then it's pretty much gone.
Blame Razer.
>>
Get a samsung s8
Looks awesome, specs.. fast af
All glass, Edge lightning don't drop it not even once retard.
>>
My 2013 nexus 5 with vanilla marshmallow and just twrp+root+adaway is still rockin' and smoother than all of my coworkers' new samshits.
>>
>>61773608
Huawei P10 chink botnet. 5.1" FHD IPS, kirin 960 octa core, 4GB RAM, dual 12/20MP camera with Leica spec lenses.
Except EMUI looking a little fugly it's a great phone! Build quality is excellent, size is perfect (if you want bigger go with the plus), camera is god tier, os is almost stock with some nifty features but with some work you can go full stock. The phone is snappy and responsive and since it's huawei the radios are top notch (required for pen testing).
>>
S7 edge

Feels like the note 2, reliable
>>
File: iPhone_5s_gold_005.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone_5s_gold_005.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>61773608
>Show me your phones /g/
iPhone 5s

>Post it's specs
1GB of RAM
finger print scanner which needs recalibration once a week
640x1136 screen that gets so crippled it becomes unusable if single rain drop lands on it
1-3 hours of battery life

>and what you like about it.
not much, to be honest

>I'm looking for a phone to buy that I could use for penetration testing.
look elsewhere
>>
LG V20

Surprised more people don't have this phone
>>
Nexus 5 user since december 2013, now using DU 11.6 on Nougat 7.1.2 with root and adaway, and it's still faster and snappier than most new Samsung or chink shitphones, flawless in everyday usage. Only downside might be the crappy camera but I don't use it much anyway so until it keeps on living I will not replace it
>>
>>61775801
>tfw rgb gaymer faggot company ruins your chances of having a nice phone
>>
Xiaomi redmeme note 4:
SD 625, decent cpu for light usage and a champ at power consumption
4100 mAh battery that just refuses to die
3GB ram
fast fingerprint scanner

mediocre at best camera quality
micro usb, not type c
no fast charging, but no biggie since i charge it once every 3 to 4 days
>>
>>61776055
Same here, anon. How's your battery life? I'm getting less than 2 hours SOT, LineageOS 7.1.2 stock kernel (was using elementalx but all it did was cause the phone to shut down randomly even with the lowest possible downvoltage). Any tips for me?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.