[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this google manifesto has been responded to by senior staffers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

So this google manifesto has been responded to by senior staffers literally backing up the fact that Google is a cucked monoculture where dissent is shot down publically and forcefully.

How do we fix the tech sector? I say nuke the entire West Coast.
>>
nah that's a waste of money. let them die on their own.
>>
4chan should create its own tech company then
>>
>>61771810
Great idea, I'll make the logo
>>
>>61771831
i'll make the wiki
>>
>>61771810
What's our product?
>>
>>61771847
Hatespeech and dank memes
>>
What's interesting is how the discussion of this memo has been completely banned by HN.
>>
>>61771910
HN is full of cucked people, but ultimately I think its leadership has always contained clever people who don't bend to silly pressure and are quite rational. Well PG and his wife anyway, not sure about Sam Altman
>>
>>61771769
Work for Uber instead.
>>
File: 4chanexecs.png (33KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
4chanexecs.png
33KB, 1024x579px
>>61771810
4chan already is a tech company.
>>
>>61771769
>How do we fix the tech sector?
>nuke the place where it is concentrated and expose Texas and other places where you can move silicon valley to radiation
>t.overacting brainlet
>>
>>61771769
It's just polarizing discourse set up by social media and I'm pretty sure it's being studied closely as a means of mass manipulaton.

It really means nothing if google employs some people and they don't pull their own weight or if there are policies that don't work well. They can afford it.

Neither the alt. right or the sjw have any solutions. They just polarize and injure the other side and escalate. This brings people to sites and social media which benefits only the media. A divided populace is a ruled populace.

If you're on either side of the issue brimming with hatred then you are simply a tool.

Judge whether something works for you and whether you are getting paid enough for your work and whether you have valuable input and autonomy over your life. If you don't, there's no movement that's going to give it to you. The democratic party takes money from liberals and supports bigots and the conservatives take advantage of bigots to stay in power. The bigots get no real improvement in their life (unless you consider bullying a chosen victim class an improvement) and the liberals still have to suffer bigots.
>>
>>61771810
i'll be the idea guy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.