[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have right now Win7 32 bits and I want to upgrade it to 64

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (20KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
20KB, 900x900px
I have right now Win7 32 bits and I want to upgrade it to 64 bits, Do I go on and install Win7 64 bits like a nostalgia fag or do I jump directly to Win10?
>>
>>61766657
You copy your data to somewhere else and install Windows 10 x64.
>>
>>61766657
Windows 10 is pretty great
>>
You upgrade from Windows and download a 64bit GNU distro.
>>
you should decide for yourself
>>
If you are homosexual then go with 10
>>
install linux and use windows through a vm
>>
>>61766883
best option, but remember to install GNU OS at the top of the kernel
>>
>>61766883
This is what I do. Linux Mint with Windows 7 for those few things I still needs Windows for.
>>
>>61766883
I'll go on and Install Linux thanks!
>>
>>61766940
Wine is not an emulator
>>
>>61768015
don't waste your time
>>
>>61766657
backup and reinstall 7 64bit, activate with your key
install win 10 64 bit (your 7 version) and activate with your 7 key.

10 seems to activate with 7/8/8.1 keys even after the "free upgrade" ended.

I have a p67 ROG board and none of the monitor apps work in 10. If you are on an old platform and wish to keep any auxillary functions of the motherboard functioning, you might want to stick with 7 until official support ends.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.