[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long will it take for the diversity in tech shit to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1487785893823.jpg (9KB, 246x227px) Image search: [Google]
1487785893823.jpg
9KB, 246x227px
How long will it take for the diversity in tech shit to evaporate? Will it?
>>
When women can pass STEM classes. So never.

What I do forsee happening is a gradual loosening of requirements for an engineering degree. That's the only way you can get women in stem. You can't poz stem as easy as you can poz humanities
>>
>>61765312
Yeah but we have Google "diversity" VPs and shit now. I mean, is this really necessary? Is shit like this here to stay?
>>
>>61765356
Those google diversity hires don't have stem degrees. They all have degrees in shit like human resources and essentially get paid to sit around all day. They're meme jobs.

t. took a couple human resource classes before I switched my major and realized how big of a fucking joke HR is, and yeah it's here to stay
>>
>>61765224
>>61765312
>>
>>61765524
Keeping up the "We need more women in [insert tech related field here]" meme
>>
>>61765440
How do they justify this financially, though?
>>
>>61765576
It increases their brand because people will know them as le progressive company, also you have to realize that one of the biggest benefits of diversity is that it cuts costs. It's hard to pay an all white male middle class workforce because they expect to get paid well

companies can now hire pajeets for less than half of what john smith makes and they even get diversity brownie points for doing it

diversity is just the next step after they got women into the workforce, it actually cuts costs, it's supply and demand, the bigger the supply (workers) the less you can pay them in the long run
>>
>>61765224
I'll just get a job as a hiring manager because I can hire moron women all day long while the tech jobs run out faster than ice cream cones in a fat man camp.
>>
File: 1411757881207.png (568KB, 1546x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1411757881207.png
568KB, 1546x1118px
>>61765224
It never will for as long as the underlying problem remains unsolved, the desire of those in power to turn us into identity less consumers by destroying the previously homogeneous societies in the west
>>
>>61765224
After Intel dissolves, along with all intelfags.
>>
>>61765224
daily reminder that when you buy an intel you literally are paying her also
http://www.reaxxion.com/3912/intel-proudly-announces-diversity-initiative-with-anita-sarkeesians-feminist-frequency
>>
google is apparently having some issues, right before they roll out their silencing program of videos they don't like
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.