[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

on a scale of 1-10 how much of a meme is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: powerplay.jpg (26KB, 980x420px) Image search: [Google]
powerplay.jpg
26KB, 980x420px
on a scale of 1-10 how much of a meme is this?
>>
I haven't used a mousepad for like 5 years.
>>
I don't get it, just use a wired mouse, it's at least 100 times cheaper.
>>
>>61761886
%50 meme

It's not a terrible idea, but it's not worth the cost. /v/tards and /reddit/ers with more money then sense will lap this shit up.
>>
>>61761886
Good idea but needs refining. I'd like to see a desk with one inset so you can put any mousepad you want over it.
>>
>>61761886
Device-redefining technology that pretty much changed how we perceive wireless mice.
>>
>>61761886
Its a cool Idea. Its not gonna make me upgrade from my G900, becasue plugging it in to charge really inst hard.
>>
>>61761886
so lets cut to the end game and just make a fucking desk with a top that is all wireless charging
mouse, keyboard, phone, headphones, game controllers should all be able to be set down and charge
>>
>>61761886
At these prices, 11/10 meme.
The concept itself is really solid though. The cable remains stationary and the mouse is free to move without risk of catching on something or wearing out the cord rubbing against the corner of the desk.
Once the price comes down I'll buy it.
>>
>>61764766
The thing is it was already a wireless mouse to begin with so it only had to be cabled during occasional brief charging.
>>
>>61764918
Sure, but now that interruption is no longer necessary.
As I already said at this price it's a meme, but this is an objectively better solution.
>>
Soon there will be techs to charge stuffs wireless with no contact pad, it would be a better way to make this product, no mouse pad required, nothing, maybe just a little dongle on the pc to send the electricity wirelessly. I guess in a more distant future it would be standard and most stuff would be powered wirelessly, your wireless mouse included.
>>
>>61765068
oh boy 5-10 minutes of corded use for over a day of wireless use... can't hang man
>>
>>61765068
Yeah instead now your locked into their shitty mouse pad.
>>
>>61761886
If the mousepad is that size, utter meme.
How can anyone play anything with such a small mousepad?
>>
>>61765188
Mouse pads that big didn't even exist or at least weren't common until recently. God dam kids and their huge mouse pad fetishes.
>>
>>61765170
That is the one potential downfall. I've never used a Logitech mousepad so I don't know what sort of quality they are.
Though the mousepad I use isn't really something I've ever put a lot of thought into.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.