[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be willing to pay an extra tax in your cunt for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2017-01-16-22h10m36s963.png (443KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-16-22h10m36s963.png
443KB, 720x418px
Would you be willing to pay an extra tax in your cunt for the internet?

Not a cost of using the net but a fund dedicated to maintaining and improving the lines, speed etc. If so how much would you be willing to pay?
>>
>>61758958
>Not a cost of using the net but a fund dedicated to maintaining and improving the lines, speed etc.
I already pay this "tax", as an extra fee on my internet bill added by my ISP to pay for the cable lease to the company that owns the cable infrastructure.
>>
>>61758958
>an extra tax in your cunt
nigga i don't even have a cunt
>>
>>61758970
the fuck? Which country is this?
>>
>>61758984
Any country with privately owned ISPs.

Do you think ISPs pay nothing to use cables originally owned by TV and phone companies? Or that digging up streets and putting down fiber cables is somehow free of charge to the consumer?
>>
>>61758997
in my country the lines are laid by the government, then you pay your ISP for bandwidth.
>>
>>61759010
>in my country the lines are laid by the government
Which country is this?

>then you pay your ISP for bandwidth.
So ISPs get to earn money from government property without giving the government anything in return?

Does this sound fair yo you?
>>
>>61758958
>Not a cost of using the net but a fund dedicated to maintaining and improving the lines, speed etc.
That's a job of my ISP, what the fuck is this nonsense?
>>
>>61758981
Your ass cunt then.
>>
>>61758984
That's pretty normal, where the fuck are you from?

>>61759010
Assuming that's true, the ISPs probably pay your government some form of cable lease or cable tax, which you subsidise by buying their service.
>>
Unless I get am somehow represented, I don't want to throw my money out the window.
>>
>us east coast
>fiber since ~2005
> currently have gigabit internet
taxes already high enough in my state
satisfied.png
>>
>>61759349
No, the job of your ISP is to make money.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.