[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw when young hipsters and pajeets have been putting millions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1486378100542.png (593KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1486378100542.png
593KB, 1200x675px
tfw when young hipsters and pajeets have been putting millions of traditional small businesses out of work and replacing them with "apps" over the last decade

tfw AI is getting stronger and will be putting traditional, slow & buggy webapps programmed by humans obsolete, big companies will be able to create several years of
traditional programming within a couple of days worth of AI programming and will put most programmers out of work

We brought it on ourselves /g/, didn't we?
>>
>>61758626
>AI programming
Not going to happen in a couple of decades.

AIs are good at recognising patterns, and are useful for speech recognition, object recognition, text parsing, etc. In general, very domain specific tasks. Programming, on the other hand, often implies a endgoal. You cannot just apply some trained neural net and say "go make me an app", the result will be weird and useless. You can't just program stuff at random.

tl;dr AI can't into innovation
>>
>tfw when
>>
>>61758626
>Progress is bad
That's cool gramps, now back to the retirement home for you
>>
File: cool hipster.jpg (130KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
cool hipster.jpg
130KB, 612x612px
>>61758626
>my buggy, clunky program in Visual Foxpro isn't wanted anymore
>god damm pajeets and hip youngsters! it's the cloud's fault! and the smart-phones!

You were supposed to be keeping up with progress but instead you raged at a cloud and argued to yourself that it was a flash in the pan fad that would go away

You brought this on yourself, moran. Maybe you should hold their data hostage as a last ditch effort to make yourself seem needed
>>
>>61758658
I think you are seriously underestimating the speed of development and the demand this is going to get
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzg5Qe0pTKk
>>
>>61760708
Read
intelligence artificial modern approach
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.