[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls tell me the famous pc part's shop in NY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hi, im japanese. im plan to go to NY this month and i also wanna buy AMD's RX VEGA series. so do u guys know where i could buy? i only know Best Buy and Fry's....
>>
It won't be out this month senpai. You can go to Microcenter when it hits the shelf senpai. Also go straight to Microcenter in NY for sweet deals senpai desu.
>>
File: Paco looking at Chloe Moretz ass.jpg (401KB, 2040x3064px) Image search: [Google]
Paco looking at Chloe Moretz ass.jpg
401KB, 2040x3064px
>>61757968
Nvm senpai it'll be out on the 14. Make sure to get your ass in line on the 14 in the early morning senpai or you will have to wait in line for assholes senpai.
>>
>>61757968
the amd ones will be out on 14
AIB's on september
given how bad amd desing is traditionally there is no point on getting one of those
>>
hahaha thanks. so anyway i wii try to go to microcenter, and im not senpai orz
>>
>>61758026
Ok senpai, but to give you a little more tip on NY. Make sure you travel to the Long Island Microcenter or "Westbury" barely a line and lots of shit to get when discounts hit. Saves you time, money, and mainly fucking time because of lines senpai orz.
>>
>>61758024
Exactly, id rather save and not get a heater that underperforms
>>
>>61758024
>>61758057
Wait, difference between the one that's coming out on the 14 and the ones in September is that the AIB have shitty cooling or is it the other way around? So far the one coming out on the 14 has one fan unless you get the AIO edition.
>>
>>61758072
the steptember ones shuld be better because of AIB companys can add custom fans but its only good if you have a ATX system.

the blower fans that the refverence desgins have are for ITX cases and crossfire as it removes the heat out the back faster than the AIB.
AIB versions always need more ventalation.

that said the blower fan is good in prebuilds or ITX cases or just cases that don't beath all that well
that way AIB partner cards often don't work well with glass panels for the simple fact they don't beath.
>>
>>61757901
Will you only be able to buy those reference designs from AMD?
I'm on the fence about getting one. Either I'll have to pre order a reference, or wait for aftermarket ones.
AMD reference cards usually have good PCBs right?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.