[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back to school gaming laptops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ImgW.jpg (28KB, 600x273px) Image search: [Google]
ImgW.jpg
28KB, 600x273px
I got the $850 dell inspiron 7000 gaming. It has a i5 quad core,256 gb ssd and a 1050ti. I bundled it with a mx anywhere for $40 off and had a $100 student discount. I threw a $90 2 tb firecuda drive in and now I have a solid gaming laptop and price matched a red ps4 controller for $40.
>>
>>61747233
just buy a thinkpad and save money for a gaymen dektop; gaymen laptops are useless
>>
Is this what Dell clandestine marketing looks like?
>>
>>61747233
>gaymin in laptops
>take his laptop to gayme on his class
>complains about failing classes
American education
>>
I needed a laptop for school and lan party's I already have a desktop here are the specs if you're interested https://pcpartpicker.com/b/V2d6Mp
>>
>>61747330
Nobody cares fuck off blogposter. Enjoy your ban
>>
I don't fail classes I wouldn't game in class I'm not a fuck up.
>>
>>61747330
Why would you buy windows 10 pro when you can pirate it?
>>
I torrented team OS's Windows 10 pro its for reference
>>
>>61747359
Only class I've ever failed is business stats. To be fair, my teacher was shit. 80% of my class dropped by the end of the semester.
>>
I got a fucking kike feminist algebra teacher who didn't know how to teach and failed one semester of her class. I also failed a semester of shop class I got my wisdom teeth taken out and had to be out of school for a week and my teacher was a dick and wouldn't let me make it up.
>>
OP here's a lesson for high school because you're obviously still in it. A lot of the people who make you dread going to school for whatever reason won't matter after you graduate. You'll forget about them as soon as you're handed your diploma. It gets better, trust me
>>
>>61747626
>shop
The fuck? You in high school? Am I gonna need to report a bitch?
>>
I'm eighteen only have a year left sophomore year was the hardest my schedule is very lax this year I get to leave early
>>
>>61747233
Back to >>>/v/ you fucking drop out
>>
>>61747233
>Back to school gaming laptops
Go back to >>>/v/
>>
>>61747233
>Back to school
Who came up with this awful term? It's the cringiest shit in the tech world I've ever heard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.