[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ prefer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
225KB, 1280x720px
What does /g/ prefer?
>>
I'm very uneasy with OnePlus in general. They're nothing of what they set out to be and their head-in-the-sand approach to user feedback is sad. I'd rather be disappointed by Google at least.
>>
>>61737398

my LG K20 does the job just fine for me. I'd rather not drop half a fortune on a pretty phone, it's nice and all but a bit of a waste and with Jewgle you're cucked with no MicroSD slot and eventual deprecation due to lack of support over the years
>>
File: Samsung-Galaxy-S8-Review-TI.jpg (68KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
Samsung-Galaxy-S8-Review-TI.jpg
68KB, 680x453px
>>61737398
Nah.
>>
>>61737398
3T
>>
LG G6

OP5 is shit
>>
>>61737398
redmi note
>>
>>61737436
Fuck oneplus, I was fully convinced that the 3t was the best phone of 2016, but the oneplus 5 was a joke, it has this years equivalent to last years parts but still costs more
The oneplus 5 has destroyed their reputation in my mind, they went from being one of the best to one of the worst

Shamefully mimicking an iPhone in an attempt to get iPhone users was a big betrayal to the android community too

I would have a 5 but instead I'm going to get the Nokia 8 when it comes out, that phone is exactly what ive been hoping for, plain and simple phone that has bang for buck, headphone jack and a NFC reader for my BT headphones
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (980KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
980KB, 3264x2448px
>What does /g/ prefer
Using a real phone and not a toy for hobbyists.
>>
>>61737700
are you being ironical rn?
>>
>>61737715
Nope, there are no longer any metrics in which an Android flagship is superior anymore. The only things you get with android are lag (STILL in 2017), inconsistent or no updates at all, and still lacking support for a lot of functions without using 3rd party software.

>but android is all about customization!! try installing a rom on your iToy

Cool, so the main draw is a feature that 99% of people use so they can install a rom that's close to stock so they can get rid of the manufacturers BS.
>>
>>61737700
I don't know what's so bad about iOS that requires it to be updated all the time, but Android just doesn't have this problem :)

Enjoy your locked down fisher-price toy OS
>>
I hate my OnePlus 3. It's so fucking gigantic, and Android is cancer. I'm considering getting rid of it for an iPhone.
Fuck the OP5.
>>
>>61737684
>it has this years equivalent to last years parts but still costs more
how is a sd835 and 6gb ram "Last years parts"?
>>
>>61737752
>The only things you get with android are lag

You described iphones perfectly.
>>
File: nexus_vs_iPhone.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nexus_vs_iPhone.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>61740092
>>
>>61737398
Home phone
>>
Xperia for Hi Res audio, and Hi Res Video. Sony makes the apple camera also so iphone love is welcome. Just mising Hires Audio
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.